MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 57

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Sorry to hear about your cousin, Caryn. I can't believe it happened in the safety of her own home. It sounds like the people on the streets were like the people shown in our TV serials and movies, no one cared. Isn't this a sad state of affairs?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 52)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
It is true Eljay.  Sounds like from serials. It is sad.  But at the same time, I don't blame them, coz these guys are having swords in their hands and might get slashed.

With unemployment increasing, people are turning to crime.  But it is easier to blame it is the foreigners than put the blame on the locals. Unhappy

Anyway, thanks guys.  Vani, be careful when you go out.  Go out with friends and not alone.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Caryn, i seldom go out alone... very scary da.....

Edited by Vani19 - 13 November 2008 at 1:27am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Vani kutty you are a dazzler too..!!Clapcongrats....lets dazzle together in KLCC again when you come down next... ok.vaa.???Big smileBig smileBig smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

It is true Eljay.  Sounds like from serials. It is sad.  But at the same time, I don't blame them, coz these guys are having swords in their hands and might get slashed.

With unemployment increasing, people are turning to crime.  But it is easier to blame it is the foreigners than put the blame on the locals. Unhappy

Anyway, thanks guys.  Vani, be careful when you go out.  Go out with friends and not alone.

I took a taxi today to get home after going to the GIANTS. The taxi driver told me he was robbed a couple of days ago.  He went to Sunway Pryamid and 2 Nigerians hailed his taxi and said they wanted to get to KL. Half way the journey they asked him to stop the taxi. One fellow sat in front while the one at the back seat used the drivers safety belt to hold back his neck against the seat. They took his day's wages totalling about RM300/-.The gave him a hard knock with the back of a knife on his right side of the head which made him very dizzy. They told him that he had 2 options either (a) to hand over all his collections or (b) get stabbed with no one coming to his aid. Shocked

He told me that he shd have listen to his wife who has always cautioned him to leave behind his earnings for the first half of the day at home when he goes home for lunch before continuing his work till 7pm. He said many of his frens have been complaining that its risky taking foreigners as passengers esp. Africans.The foreigners like Bangladeshis, Indonesians, Africans plus others have become a menace now coz its seems their population out beats the locals.Confused

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
gosh chech...what is this...ajay was safe enough in SA and he comes home to be mugged???  so sorry about that!

and caryn sorry about your cousin too da.  i guess the world is becoming a dicier place to live in these days... you are not safe...not even in your own home!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

gosh chech...what is this...ajay was safe enough in SA and he comes home to be mugged???  so sorry about that!

and caryn sorry about your cousin too da.  i guess the world is becoming a dicier place to live in these days... you are not safe...not even in your own home!

Thanks Jaz.  That is so true.  Even your own home is not safe anymore. Cry

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Vani kutty you are a dazzler too..!!Clapcongrats....lets dazzle together in KLCC again when you come down next... ok.vaa.???Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thanks for the wishes Chechi Wink . I'll be in KL for the whole week of Christmas & New Year... Let's plan something ok? DancingDancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top