MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 57

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Congratulations, Sue! ?So now you are a dazzler - with or without all the gold? ?I guess 'without'! ?Does this mean that you will not be making any more gold purchases? ?Nair bhaiya must be dancing for joy, since he does not need to dip into his bank account any more.

Thanks Eljay.....gold ellam not necessary....after Rojapoo christened me as a "Gold Bank" - ppl seeing me will automatically see "gold" on me.- bakul...bakul...bakul..!!...Wink 

Our Netz thought I was really the owner of one of the big gold outlets here in Kuala Lumpur.....ROFLROFLROFL.....but when she saw me I was only with a minimum amount of gold on me....WinkClapClap

Speaking of gold my son was attacked by some 11snatch thieves on motorbikes after work last Thursday. They took his wallet, handphone and some cash he had in his shirt pocket. They were trying to pull his gold ring on his finger and one fellow took out a knife to cut off his finger - my son quickly told them he will get it removed and hand it over to them.  There was not much cash in his wallet coz he had just paid for his insurance. I think they were disappointed with only RM150/- that they took an iron rod and hit his head. He was bleeding profusely and was sent to the hospital by the police. He had abt 8-9 stitches. He is ok now and had taken an x-ray too. He had his expensive watch on but it was concealed coz he was using long sleeved shirt....he shd have taken it out and given it to them but he forgot abt his watch too...perhaps then they would not have hit his head...CryCry 

The dazzler is not in favour of gold anymore....ShockedConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 51)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Vani19

Chechi, you are a dazzler now, congrats ClapClap

Thanks Vani...no wonder I have been dazzling away the whole morning..!!LOLClap

Bakul, bakul & bakul....

Mingling with Netz too often I seem to be sitting in the bakul myself too.....idhu polatha disease pa.Cry..any remedy for it Vani???LOL

No chance Chechi, according to the research, there is no remedy for this disease.. CryCry CryCry LOLLOLLOL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eljay

Congratulations, Sue! ?So now you are a dazzler - with or without all the gold? ?I guess 'without'! ?Does this mean that you will not be making any more gold purchases? ?Nair bhaiya must be dancing for joy, since he does not need to dip into his bank account any more.

Thanks Eljay.....gold ellam not necessary....after Rojapoo christened me as a "Gold Bank" - ppl seeing me will automatically see "gold" on me.- bakul...bakul...bakul..!!...Wink 

Our Netz thought I was really the owner of one of the big gold outlets here in Kuala Lumpur.....ROFLROFLROFL.....but when she saw me I was only with a minimum amount of gold on me....WinkClapClap

Speaking of gold my son was attacked by some 11snatch thieves on motorbikes after work last Thursday. They took his wallet, handphone and some cash he had in his shirt pocket. They were trying to pull his gold ring on his finger and one fellow took out a knife to cut off his finger - my son quickly told them he will get it removed and hand it over to them.  There was not much cash in his wallet coz he had just paid for his insurance. I think they were disappointed with only RM150/- that they took an iron rod and hit his head. He was bleeding profusely and was sent to the hospital by the police. He had abt 8-9 stitches. He is ok now and had taken an x-ray too. He had his expensive watch on but it was concealed coz he was using long sleeved shirt....he shd have taken it out and given it to them but he forgot abt his watch too...perhaps then they would not have hit his head...CryCry 

That's very sad Chechi, when you told me about the incident yesterday, I was so shocked, I even told my mom. Thank GOD he is okay now.... ConfusedConfused

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Sorry about your son Sue Chechi.  I told the same to my mum.  She turns around the plate and says see this is why I am worried about you when you come home late from work. Smile YOu say you are big girl, that does not mean you are safe.

Yesterday, early in the morning my cousin sister was drying out clothes, and the gate was opened, 2 guys entered the house and tried to snatch her chain.  She put up a fight and then the other guy went out and brought in a big parang (the knife that can cut coconut) and pointed at her and the other guy beat her up and snatched the chain and they walked away cooly.  Her parents were inside the house and did not know until it was over and she entered the house.  Her father was praying, her son was upstairs and her mum was in kitchen.  Guess what was the worst/sad part, cars were passing by, and non stopped to help her.  Poor gal.  When I saw she was in blue black.  Thank god she was not badly hurt. 

Edited by Caryn - 12 November 2008 at 3:41am

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=eljay]
WinkClapClap

Sue, I am really sorry to hear about your son.  Was this in a deserted area?  I thought Malaysia was like Singapore, without crime like this.  Was he on foot?  Maybe he should get himself a motorbike or something so that he would not find himsefl in such a situation again.  My prayers for his speedy recovery.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged

OMG chechi............dats really very sad.i hope ur son is alrite now chechi.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Mingling with Netz too often I seem to be sitting in the bakul myself too.....idhu polatha disease pa.Cry..any remedy for it Vani???LOL

chechi AngryAngryAngry mingling with netz??? Too much ... paravai illai .. netz will not be around till 22 nov... that will help u cure and no need for remedy Angry 

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Sorry about your son Sue Chechi.  I told the same to my mum.  She turns around the plate and says see this is why I am worried about you when you come home late from work. Smile YOu say you are big girl, that does not mean you are safe.

Yesterday, early in the morning my cousin sister was drying out clothes, and the gate was opened, 2 guys entered the house and tried to snatch her chain.  She put up a fight and then the other guy went out and brought in a big parang (the knife that can cut coconut) and pointed at her and the other guy beat her up and snatched the chain and they walked away cooly.  Her parents were inside the house and did not know until it was over and she entered the house.  Her father was praying, her son was upstairs and her mum was in kitchen.  Guess what was the worst/sad part, cars were passing by, and non stopped to help her.  Poor gal.  When I saw she was in blue black.  Thank god she was not badly hurt. 

Caryn, sorry to hear about your cousin da.... its happening all the times ConfusedConfused

Edited by Vani19 - 12 November 2008 at 9:49pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top