MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 57

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congrats to daling chechi ........... IF dazzler ...yippiiiii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 50)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Congratulations, Sue! So now you are a dazzler - with or without all the gold? I guess 'without'! Does this mean that you will not be making any more gold purchases? Nair bhaiya must be dancing for joy, since he does not need to dip into his bank account any more.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sue Checi for being the Dazzler. ClapClap

Why nobody congratulated me when I became the Dazzler.   Day Dreaming  Even I did not notice I was a dazzler until yesterday. Big smileLOL Yes, just for this hour, I am bakul, bakul, bakul............ the rest of the time it belongs to Netra and only to her. ROFL

Edited by Caryn - 11 November 2008 at 4:31pm

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Caryn, please accept my belated congratulations on your becoming an IF dazzler. How could I have missed such an important occasion? Oh yes, I know now, I was so busy reading about all of your doings at the IF meet that it passed by unnoticed.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

sue chechi & caryn...............congrats 2 both of u.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Why nobody congratulated me when I became the Dazzler.   Day Dreaming  Even I did not notice I was a dazzler until yesterday. Big smileLOL Yes, just for this hour, I am bakul, bakul, bakul............ the rest of the time it belongs to Netra and only to her. ROFL

ShockedShockedShocked Congrats HUn ...................... gosh how did i miss this daa ........ awwwwwww i will call u lunch time to great u in a special way k Wink luv yaa

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Sue chechi-um unggalium compare penna mudiyum maa??? bakul...bakul...bakul... ROFLROFLROFL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Chechi, you are a dazzler now, congrats ClapClap

Thanks Vani...no wonder I have been dazzling away the whole morning..!!LOLClap

Bakul, bakul & bakul....

Mingling with Netz too often I seem to be sitting in the bakul myself too.....idhu polatha disease pa.Cry..any remedy for it Vani???LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top