MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 57

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Fine, all u guys have a blast day on this meet. Netz is not coming. U guys now itself teaming up and bullying me CryCryCry annge appo yenna nadakum?? Cry Naan ondi yenna seiven CryCry how could u side ambi ... caryn?? CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
netra....thanks for this thread......As I told you earlier I am so jelous of you all.......Hope it is going to be a "Fun GIRLS' night" ClapClap

You talk to the members.....( as you mentioned)....agreed     .but What did Meli do to you.....??? you forgot to add her name in that list.......

But it is ok....knowing soooooooooooooooo  well..........I took it alright and I am sure Meli too will be ok........MISS KR!!!!!WinkTongueBig smile

I really wish I was living somehwere nearCryCry......Wish I was in Brunie like before.....I would have made it to this MEET....CryCry

You RockClapClap
We RockClap
IF Roacks.........hu.....hu........Clap

Edited by atina - 16 October 2008 at 7:49am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Fine, all u guys have a blast day on this meet. Netz is not coming. U guys now itself teaming up and bullying me CryCryCry annge appo yenna nadakum?? Cry Naan ondi yenna seiven CryCry how could u side ambi ... caryn?? CryCry

oh....it is ok my little baby.....don't cry........darling....

everything will be ok....you remember your nick name....??? NARADAR.....and no can ever bully naradars......so go with confidence.......wait a minute......I am planning to send PMs to all the others who are meeting you that day......ooops!!!!! why was I planning to do that?????mmmmm let me think and then continue sending those Pms...soonWink BEWARE.....nettu kutty!!!!!!!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dancing

ju guys are gonna FINALLY meet Shocked LOL

u know i was wondering.... sho many peoples live in malaysia naa.... why dont they just meet each other??? ROFL

and here u guys are ShockedShockedShocked are u guys gonna take pics or no? ROFL 

i was always day dreaming of meeting my buddies in pakistan ROFL how we would react and where and say and everything yaar Big smileROFL 

and then we got talking and i was like u know there should just be a HUGE IF gathering somewhere in india maybe or canada or something ROFL 

but anyways congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatzzzzzz Clap ju guys are gonnaa have sho much fun!!!!!!!!!! finally being able to see each other!!!!! WOOOOOW Clap

and like ambi i want EVERY SINGLE DETAIL  ok??? ROFL

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
girls have fun and enjoy

i am glad you made the effort to meet it is really great. i want all the details and the first impression ok.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Big smile yesh and soon we will have a big meeting in america or something in the future LOL hopefully naaa..... LOLLOLLOL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hello Girls...can you all get nice nei vasanai?Dancing Its coming from Ampang area.(Kuala Lumpur)...baskets of nei-urundai is being made by the hundreds.....its from the same household where murukkus n jam tarts were made recently..LOLLOLLOL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Hello...do not fish for sympathy...naan onnumey sollaley....indhe Nethu makes a mountain out of a mole hill...hmmm....seri I am going on a "mouna vridhaam" on Saturday so Nethu cannot say much abt me when she comes back with her feedbacks..!!LOL

Chechi.... i was just playing naa.... Pls dun be mouna virudham plsssssssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassed luv u so much chechiWink

seri....mouna virudham off on Saturday...coz you said you luv me so much...so no heart to disappoint you  Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top