Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Karthiiiii im really begging u not to do this 😭😭😭 Was i dat bad?? everyone is damaging me here 😭😭 netz feeling so sad 😭..

But u know wat? I had awasome time though i knew i was being the victim of the day 😳 The fun, the laughter ... the jokes ... caryn spitting out, sue hiding behind the menu .... ho is silenty observing all of us 😳 is just the BEST ......... nothing can compare to the feelings we all had last ngt .. agreed guys? πŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Gosh, girls, just reading all your postings is leaving me feeling as if I was actually there and watching you all. ?I wish Vani, Karthi and Caryn would also post, then we would know their reactions too. ?I do still need a full transcript of whatever conversations or peythals went on, in between all the margaritas. ?I am waiting for the pictures.

Eljay ... we were still sober despite of many glasses of margaritas 🀣🀣 if thats what u wanna know. Conversation at the beginning was on how each of us expected look like. For me, what i expected on karthi and caryn .. they were just the same. As for Vani, i was completely shock .. she did not match my imagination vani 😳 She looked simply amazing .. a very sweet person. But poor gal was sitting beside caryn and everytime caryn cud not control her laughs, she would lean on poor vani for support 🀣🀣. Sue ... well well well ... she match her avatar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .... a very beautifull georgeous lady. With such a sweetie smile that did not leave her face till the end, her wittyness ... her laughs .... 😳 awww most of all hug bear hugs and kutty kutty kisses πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ ... Ho on the other hand, urrm i expected lots of galatta from her but was very much suprised as she was more silent type. But she had a beautifull laugh too. And we love ur earing HO 😳 ..... Roja akka was way beyond my expectation.... But she looked much better, young and sweet lady and looks just like aiyar maaami in her saree. Most of our conversations also was about IF, what foolish things we do in IF and etc ...

Karthi was the best. She sings lots of songs, she manage to do some dancing sitting on the chair 😳 The next time i meet Karthi, lets go and do some dancing babe. Im sure u wud rock the floor πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ... But poor gal, Sue had an eye on her blouse 🀣 Karthi had to protect herself most of the time 🀣
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally I'm here..

I took a bus at 7.30am from Penang to be with the gals at KLCC at 1 pm. When I reached KL its already 12pm, I took commuter to KL Sentral and from there I took another train to KLCC. When I reached KLCC, neths asked me to come to the third floor. She told me to go to the noisiest table there. I saw all foreigners face, so I actually went to the bar section, hehheheh, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry gals. Then I saw some Indian gals, so I quickly went to their table. And ?.I could not believe my eyes that actually I'm meeting them 😲😲, so sweet, some moment of huggies and kisses. πŸ€—πŸ€—muuuuakks.

I was bullied by them??.heheehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..as what Netra said, I made a big sothapal by guessing them wrongly, so silly of me.. 😳😳. Everyone at chilis looked at us.. We were all talking and laughing and we had so much fun  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Many heads were turning at our direction because of the noise we were making. Thank GOD they didn't chase us out.πŸ˜†

Neths, you are such a darling. You actually baked the cake? So sweet.πŸ€—, I only had I pc of the cake because I had to run to train station.😭😭. So you'll bake cake for my birthday too? 😍😍

Caryn, you are such a lovely girl, I had so much fun talking to you. πŸ€—I liked you laughter. but nalla velai I was sitting beside you, poor chechi had to cover her face with the menu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karthi, such a fun loving gal, so lovely. I enjoyed her witty remarks. πŸ€—And the song."Nethu rathiri amma" excellent yaar, I can't even remember the lyrics. Cheers gal.⭐️.

Sue Chechi, lovely lady with her witty comment.πŸ˜† Minus her jewelries. πŸ˜‰Guys lemme tell you a secret, she had few glasses of fruit juice and she got drunk. 🀣🀣 Sorry chechi, can't help it, love you chechi πŸ€—

Ho, wonderful lady and the quietest in the group. Being a good listener, teacher amma illai athaan. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ambi darling, thank you so much for the lovely lilies and the chocolates. Will call you soon ok. πŸ€—

Roja akka,  I'm so sad that missed the chance to meet you. 😭😭 I'll meet you next time ok?

Atina, thank you for this lovely place & because of you we had a chance to meet and I have lovely friends.πŸ€—πŸ€—

I had to leave them at 5.15 pm after the cake cutting ceremony, so sad. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ I rushed like mad to the train station. Pheww,  managed to get into the bus sharp at 6.05 pm.Sue Chechi and neths called me a few times. so sweet 😊😊

I arrived Penang at 10.30pm, heavy rain but managed to drive back home. I had so much fun and very much touched when we received the bouquet of lilies from ambi. Love you darling.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Guys, when is the next meeting? I can?t wait for the fun.

Edited by Vani19 - 15 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Eljay ... we were still sober despite of many glasses of margaritas 🀣🀣 if thats what u wanna know. Conversation at the beginning was on how each of us expected look like. For me, what i expected on karthi and caryn .. they were just the same. As for Vani, i was completely shock .. she did not match my imagination vani 😳 She looked simply amazing .. a very sweet person. But poor gal was sitting beside caryn and everytime caryn cud not control her laughs, she would lean on poor vani for support 🀣🀣. Sue ... well well well ... she match her avatar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .... a very beautifull georgeous lady. With such a sweetie smile that did not leave her face till the end, her wittyness ... her laughs .... 😳 awww most of all hug bear hugs and kutty kutty kisses πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ ... Ho on the other hand, urrm i expected lots of galatta from her but was very much suprised as she was more silent type. But she had a beautifull laugh too. And we love ur earing HO 😳 ..... Roja akka was way beyond my expectation.... But she looked much better, young and sweet lady and looks just like aiyar maaami in her saree. Most of our conversations also was about IF, what foolish things we do in IF and etc ...

Karthi was the best. She sings lots of songs, she manage to do some dancing sitting on the chair 😳 The next time i meet Karthi, lets go and do some dancing babe. Im sure u wud rock the floor πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ... But poor gal, Sue had an eye on her blouse 🀣 Karthi had to protect herself most of the time 🀣

Athu serri, enna patti appdi enna thaan karpanai panni vechirunthe? sollu daa chellam
Vani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

We gave her such a hard time - oh, I was singing songs like "netru rathri yamma" and "antha nilava than naan kayile pidichen" because of her quality time with you-know-who and she covered her face with her black shawl - so I immediately singing Pettai Rap!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That was so funny karthi, poor neths so shy she had to cover her face... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Mad Roja gets in front of her PC - Chili's did not have a door
- Atina our lounge is the best , lets maddie bang however much
she wants to!!! - so Roja could not bang the door - however managed
to throw a  gleam at the reception crew which quickly guided
Roja to the mad table - Roja did manage to catch that look in
his eyes - "Oh no God!! not one more!" !!! Missed Vani as Roja
was a bit (??) delayed - che che romba jasthi laam illai - Roja
was just 4 hours behind schedule - sickness, traffic jam and
tequilas - reasons for the delay. What did we talk??  awwww
Netra must have recorded the whole thing - guess who drinks
tequilas with a straw??? guess who had to master drinking
before sitting for the final exams?? guess who preferred to run back
to brother than tolerating maddie??? awwww no details no details -
Roja is busy printing tickets and sings money money money
a la ABBA - details cost money my dears ....... and finally  guess
who plays the trumpet???? just so Chili's sacked their live band
and decided to hire just the trumpeter...... no details no details....
Roja shhhhh scoot ....

Missed you too akka, so sad 😭😭
Vani19 thumbnail

Lets get back to the food ..... πŸ˜‰

I had delicious fried chicken chop with super mash potatoes with great gravy 😳, Karthi had lamb chop .. Hosanna had urrmmm let me think πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know she ordered sandwich .. but she end up getting a huge burger with lots of fries πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vani had chicken fries and was unable to finish it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too much of margaritas 🀣🀣🀣 ... Caryn .. aiyooo i duno wat she had .. i know her plate was full πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and karthi stole half her food 🀣🀣🀣 Sue was the best .. she took something simple πŸ˜‰ I love chechi 😳

Too much margaritas? 😑😑 Adi paavi I only had I glass. I simply cant finish my food because of too excited meeting you gals.. πŸ˜ƒ
netra_rama thumbnail
U had only 1 hun?? 😲😲 I thought u had to many πŸ˜† but u were cute when u named us wrongly 🀣 U sud have seen the look on ur face 🀣
Vani19 thumbnail

U had only 1 hun?? 😲😲 I thought u had to many πŸ˜† but u were cute when u named us wrongly 🀣 U sud have seen the look on ur face 🀣

hehehhehe, I know, silly of me... 😳😳😳
kadhambari thumbnail
Thats so chweet vani................nice talking 2 u dear.we will soon have a singapore & malaysia meet in Singapore.I will tell u guyz when my husband is planning 2 travel.............u can come & stay with me & we all can have funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eppadi enn plan😳