MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 57

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanx chechi & nezu...............it z really my pleasure.it z just 2 show my love 4 u all.i didnt do much.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 11)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I am lost for words but it was the most beautiful moment of my life....I just keep biting my lips just to make sure that its a real thing thats happening to all of us..!! Luckily Naradarani did not see me do it otherwise she would say " Sue chechi why are you biting your lips".Embarrassed

I did notice dat chechi .. i was about to put it up and u had mention about it. But guys .. Sue suppose to cook for her family dinner ... but she was so much with us and forgot about her family. They end up having dinner in restaurant ROFLROFLROFL the best part, she said gona cook fish curry, Caryn ask what fish and Sue replied "Yennomo fish curry" and we all started ROFL

. I caught one Palestinian woman burst out laughing when I fed Karthi her birthday cake but had the spoon very much longer in her mouth awaiting for  Netra to snap a photo. LOLLOL

WAt to do .. the camera did not work for few mins AngryAngry but hey .. we all end up laughing at this right ROFL

Ambi thanks so much for the lovely bouquet of Lilies and chocolates in welcoming the M'sian IF members and we had cake cutting ceremony for birthday girls - Caryn and Karthi. The beautiful delicious 2 layered chocolate cake was specially made by our NETRA RAMA..!!Hug

awwww thanks .. glad u liked the cake Sue Chechi Embarrassed

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thats so chweet of u nezu 2 bake a cake 4 karthi & carynClap i will also try 2 meet u around my b'day time.......i can have a home-made cake 4m uWinkLOLLOL

Edited by kadhambari - 18 October 2008 at 9:01am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Netra.... I don't think I can sleep....I wish it was not time for us to go home. We must have more get togethers like this...it was so beautiful and we did not even know the time flying..!!  Big smile

Our other IF members living in other parts of the world shd organize a get together like this and I am sure they would enjoy every moment as much as we have had today.  PartyParty

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 October 2008 at 9:03am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Lets get back to the food ..... Wink

I had delicious fried chicken chop with super mash potatoes with great gravy Embarrassed, Karthi had lamb chop .. Hosanna had urrmmm let me think LOLLOL i know she ordered sandwich .. but she end up getting a huge burger with lots of fries LOLLOL Vani had chicken fries and was unable to finish it LOLLOL too much of margaritas ROFLROFLROFL ... Caryn .. aiyooo i duno wat she had .. i know her plate was full LOLLOL and karthi stole half her food ROFLROFLROFL Sue was the best .. she took something simple Wink I love chechi Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Netra.... I don't think I can sleep....I wish it was not time for us to go home. We must have more get togethers like this...it was so beautiful and we did not even know the time flying..!!  Big smile

Our other IF members living in other parts of the world shd organize a get together like this and I am sure they would enjoy every moment as much as we have had today.  PartyParty

Totally agree sue chechi .... and the BIG THANKS AND HUGS GOES TO OUR DEAR ATINA FOR THIS LOVELY WONDERFULL PLACE .... because of her ... WE HAD A CHANCE TO MEET EACH OTHER TODAY .......... THANKS ATINA AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH YAAR Embarrassed Infact, our darling atina called and spoke to all of us ... SHE IS ANGEL NAA

Edited by netra_rama - 18 October 2008 at 9:06am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Our roja .. My god, i think i enjoyed uncle (mr.roja) more ROFLROFL . He was soooo funny and sporting and we had so much fun with him actually ROFLROFLROFL And he was sooo sweet, he had invited us for lunch to his house and me karthi are extremely looking forward on meeting uncle .. the best uncle and the funny guy .... now im not suprised how his surviving with RP ROFL

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
wow.......what a beautiful and memorable experience you all had....ha?

I am glad you all met and ad a good time.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top