MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 57

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i dun want summary alone................i want summary of ur meet & also 1st hand info 4m all members,how & wat they feel abt each others!!!!so plz update all of u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 10)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
^ what ambi said Wink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ditty

Jeezzzzzz!!!!!!!! U guys r making me jealous!!!! Lemme see....my parents r planning  a Singapore tour next yr.....may b I'll try and meet Ambi nd others thenWink
ClapHey ditty darling,please come home & stay with me....................we can spend more & more timeBig smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Frens we met at last..!! All of us .....cute Netra, witty Karthi, jovial Caryn, sweet Vani, warm but rather quiet Hosana and lovable Rojapooo. ClapClap

I am lost for words but it was the most beautiful moment of my life....I just keep biting my lips just to make sure that its a real thing thats happening to all of us..!! Luckily Naradarani did not see me do it otherwise she would say " Sue chechi why are you biting your lips".Embarrassed

We had so much of fun and laughter at the Chillies Restaurant at KLCC Petronas Twin Towers and and many heads were turning at our direction coz of the noise we were making (luckily they didn't chase us away coz we were valuable customers)Wink. We were actually in our own world and we cared two hoods abt the rest who were present in the restaurant. I caught one Palestinian woman burst out laughing when I fed Karthi her birthday cake but had the spoon very much longer in her mouth awaiting for  Netra to snap a photo. LOLLOL

Ambi thanks so much for the lovely bouquet of Lilies and chocolates in welcoming the M'sian IF members and we had cake cutting ceremony for birthday girls - Caryn and Karthi. The beautiful delicious 2 layered chocolate cake was specially made by our NETRA RAMA..!!Hug

Hosana.... I give you the honour to write how we actually met..!! Thanks Rojapoo you were so sweet to us in so many ways. Looking forward to your CK on this meet.Dancing

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 October 2008 at 8:45am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
By the time i reach twin tower it was 12 pm ... i was on phone talking to atina on how nervous i was LOLLOL I was still talking to atina till i reach the place we were suppose to meet, Chiili'sWink. But was shock as i saw no one there. Continued talking to atina and waited. Finally i decided to call Caryn. She said she was waiting for me in the restaurant. I walked in looking for 2 gals but cud not find them. Finally they waved at me. Shocked to see caryn and karthi. Their lovely brother was there just for a while. Both sisters made me to identity who is karthi and caryn AngryAngry i was soooo blur as both look alike and sound alike Angry finally i said the left is caryn and right is Karthi .,... and they hugged me saying whooooo such a clever gal EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But her brother said wrong ... they are not AngryAngry Both gals started laughing ... they finally manage to make the narader fool AngryAngry 

But it was sooo super. Karthi and caryn both looks soooo lovely with their jean and casual sexy tops Wink And i loved Karthi's earings Embarrassed. After a while their brother left and we 3 started talking and having so much fun. We started off with Margaritas before the others came ROFL While we were talking, Sue Nair called, sounded so worrid and said she is unable to make it as some emergency ... netra was soooo heartbroken Cry Karthi and Caryn was wondering what happen .... and suddenly after 10 mins, in comes two ladies ... one is Hosanna and the other is Sue Nair Angry again narader is made fool Angry But Sue Nair was coooo cheeewwww ... she hugged netra and gave her too many kisses LOLLOLLOL Hosanna was such a angel. Her lovely talk and she was like Shocked Ur netra LOLLOL

We all sat down and the sounds we made LOLLOL We were the main attraction in the restaurant Wink Everyone looked at us ..... We were all talking and laughing about all IF funs and we had so much pleasure in it ..... And in comes our Vani ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sweet Pretty vani. We made vani to guess who is who. Poor vani got so confused .. She called netra as Karthi and Caryn as Netra and Karthik as Caryn LOLLOLLOL Awww it was wonderfull and amazing. We ordered food and more margaritas LOL

So much of fun laugh and talks .... and finally .. in cames the cake Karthi and Caryn .. a suprise from NetraEmbarrassed But what all did not know is, Netra actually baked the cake for the both lovely birthday gals. Embarrassed Celebration was such a gala and started taking snaps and etc. The restaurant crew brough in the cakes and sang the song for them Wink

And poor vani had to leave first as she had to take the bus at 6 pm ... she left with all the hugs and kisses from us all Embarrassed We continues with our margaritas ROFL And finally comes our Maddie Roja Embarrassed A total shock for netra on seing Roja ... never expected Roja to look so cute in her sareeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed We made her guess who was who. She guessed HOsanna and Sue correctly ... guessed karthi and caryn wrongly LOLLOL and looked at netra for such a longggggggggg time LOLLOL ... she could not decide if i was netra or vani. The others made me to keep my mouth silent LOLLOL but after few mins ... Roja said its NethuEmbarrassed

We had gala fun time ... we were together for 6 hours ... so much laugh and laughter LOLLOL im sure rest will be up with all the detail ....................

They finally roja, sue and ho left .. me and karthi still wanted to spend some time .. decided to got shagrini and had few drinks .. lovely chit chat .. and head home back Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Our darling Kadhambari ... she send us a lovely boquet of flowers and a box of chocate all the way from singapore ......... ur an angel Ambi .. thanks and so sweettttttttttttt of u daaaaaaaaaaa Hug

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Cry......................im litterally crying out of joy...............i can see how much fun u had there.............thanx for making me part of it...............it z gr8 2 talk 2 u all for a while.i wish u all shud come here once & shud stay with me 4 sum days.i really missed the fun 2day but surely will make it soon.Hug i love u all.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Sue Nair is the funiest ....ROFL She crack up most of the jokes .. but pavam she was sitting beside Caryn who actually splits out everytime she hears a joke. Sue had to use the menu to cover herself from Caryn's blurt out ROFLROFL She looked prety Eljay maa, with her black and white sudidar .. and nup, she did not wear much gold as she was afraid of roja LOL And yes .. while we were about to leave, me and karthi heard Roja and Sue trying to enter Habib (gold shop in KLCC) .. me and karthi videran joot from there ROFL

We told Hosanna to snap our pictures ... she hold the camera upside down ROFLROFLROFL she only had one margarita ... but she was not stable at all ROFLROFLROFL

But atina .. being the youngest there .. i got so much bullied CryCryCry Roja was there and she gave me such huggies and scolded the others for bulliying me .. end up bulliying me back this roja Cry pavam netra CryCry

But it was so nice to be the youngest Tongue I had so much of hugs and kisses from all of them Embarrassed

Vani is such an angel. She travel all the way from penang .. 5 hours drive .. just to be with all of us Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top