Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow!!! This is great๐Ÿ‘. Enjoy, everyone. Have a blast Netra sis & coโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ I wish i'm in Malaysia so that i can get the treat that Netra sis promised me once๐Ÿ˜ณ. Edited by GGG3 - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

Caryn busy at work lah chechi. Unlike someone, curi curi masuk time office ๐Ÿคฃ

Naradarani....are you trying to say Caryn is the only one giving quality time at work while ppl like Karthi, Vani, & others including me are curi curi masuk ( stealing working hrs to log in) time office?๐Ÿ˜ก 

Naan pavamnu indhe thread-a active penna pakkaraen...but you failed to realise our good deeds ....seri...I will see your oru kai tomolo...be prepared..!!....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

siapa yang makan cili, dialah rasa pedas ๐Ÿคฃ i waiting answer from someone, but someone else butt is burning already ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ luv u vani ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After saying her butt is already on fire you go on to say "luv you vani" nalla thaan ice vekiringga. You are a survivor Nethu....hmmm...Naradar is noted for his quick diversion...bless you!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nethu dear..... it would be nice if you could give the translation for the above Malay proverb for our foreign frens..!!๐Ÿ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

Wow!!! This is great๐Ÿ‘. Enjoy, everyone. Have a blast Netra sis & coโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ I wish i'm in Malaysia so that i can get the treat that Netra sis promised me once๐Ÿ˜ณ.

GGG3...you're most welcome to Malaysia ..her ppl are friendly, obliging and very entertaining,....you would never miss home..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jeezzzzzz!!!!!!!! U guys r making me jealous!!!! Lemme see....my parents r planning  a Singapore tour next yr.....may b I'll try and meet Ambi nd others then๐Ÿ˜‰
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

GGG3...you're most welcome to Malaysia ..her ppl are friendly, obliging and very entertaining,....you would never miss home..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Awww... so sweet of you sue sis. Thank you. Will come one day๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't curi-curi do anything, k? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hmph.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HELP! I cannot follow all the fun you girls are having, since I do not understand any Malay!
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Naradarani....are you trying to say Caryn is the only one giving quality time at work while ppl like Karthi, Vani, & others including me are curi curi masuk ( stealing working hrs to log in) time office?๐Ÿ˜ก 

Naan pavamnu indhe thread-a active penna pakkaraen...but you failed to realise our good deeds ....seri...I will see your oru kai tomolo...be prepared..!!....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chechi .. ๐Ÿ˜ก too much. Y did u bring in karthi and vani name now?? Yenneke naradar veleiya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† karthi hun ... u definitely know i did not mean u๐Ÿ˜ก i know about ur job much better than the others here๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chechi, must nezu really be prepared๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know u love me so much naaaa ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

aww...nice work Atina hun...but u know naradar work wont work out on between me n nezy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aww...chinna kuzhapal rani n periya kuzhapal rani doing ragalai here aaa๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

awwww.....love u too Nezu sis๐Ÿค—   the looty we do during our night chats is something i always looks forward for daily๐Ÿ˜›..but couldnt do that lately cause of the uni n flu๐Ÿ˜ญ oh man...u made me emotional naa..not only my nose but also tears are running....where is the klenex๐Ÿ˜†

have a good time my dear buddies...so jealous of u now...i wish i also were there๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
make sure to post gossips n pics naa๐Ÿ˜ณ