Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Hug HEY BUDDIES Hug

when i first join IF, it was mainly for the updates. But as days pass, i started meeting lots of nice sweet members and lots fo fun we did share together .....
BUT .... all times was entirely online. We never saw each other, never spoken to each other ...
ONE PERSON had made us dot it. ONE PERSON made us realise what a beautifull bond we have created here. And IF had to lose her to notice this. She gave herself withouth knowing she made us
tighten our relation here.  Its our

may god bless your soul vinu .....

We here then started realising how much important it is to keep in touch with each other. We are not just online friends, we are more like a family here. So we started exchanging details of contact numbers and email ... and the bond became even tighter.

And i started talking to Caryn, Roja, Karthikka. This 3 lovely buddies who leaves in the same country with me. And also with ambi, nallu, giri, atina ... LOL whom are far far away from me to meet Wink. Me and Caryn actually used to work in buildings that was next to each LOLLOL .. in fact, we are living like 15 mins drive from both homes LOL and never meetShocked. And i started talking to other malaysian members like Sue and Vani .. and all of us had really great time ... and NOW FINALLY decided to meet each other.Wink 

Its really exciting and at the same time all of us being nervous. Sat we will be meeting up ... and then we will update all our ragalai's here in this same tread Wink

hosanna, sue nair, vani19, karthikka, caryn & rojapoooo
LET'S ALL HAVE FUN GIRLS WinkLOL

Kidding%20Me

(P/S : - no mention of time and place here pls Wink)

Edited by netra_rama - 15 October 2008 at 11:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Okay, let me clear something here ..

no murukus or jem tart sue chechi AngryAngry and no home made cake caryn AngryAngry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

no murukus or jem tart sue chechi AngryAngry and no home made cake caryn AngryAngry

Indhe announcement abt you unable to bring the goodies konjum smiling-ya sollalamey.. yen indhe kobam???.Tongue

Netra....its not tomolo we are meeting its.... Sat (18/10/08) - you better correct it. You must be so excited that you have already started imaging Fri to be Sat..!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 October 2008 at 11:42pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Netra....its not tomolo we are meeting its.... Sat (18/10/08) - you better correct it. You must be so excited that you have already started imaging Fri to be Sat..!!LOLLOLLOL

Yaare naana Angry U guys spamming everywhere about the meet and Im just in the border line of being kicked out from IF by atina ... all because of u guys LOL Actually i wanted to put the tread up tomolo, but decided to do it today to save myself here at IF Embarrassed

Edited by netra_rama - 15 October 2008 at 11:50pm

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by netra_rama

Indhe announcement abt you unable to bring the goodies konjum smiling-ya sollalamey.. yen indhe kobam???.Tongue

Enna no jam tarts ah? why neths why? CryLOL, Btw, Sue chechi sonna mathiri apadi enna kovam ma? Big smile, Guys I can't wait.... aavaludam waiting....

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Have fun and Enjoy girlsSmile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Have fun gals

Have a very gud meet

i am really happy for all of u Big smile

Vinu we really miss u so much

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Enna no jam tarts ah? why neths why? CryLOL, Btw, Sue chechi sonna mathiri apadi enna kovam ma? Big smile, Guys I can't wait.... aavaludam waiting....

Kovam onna illai vani Smile indha sue chechi patti ungaleke theriyadhu. Yammma yenna podhu podhurangal phonelei LOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top