Miley Jab Hum Tum

Random Ramblings [15/10]:The day I envied chalk...

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
DISCLAIMER: Ok, seeing the.... Hm, how do I put this delicately.... Ok, I'm out of words again.... [Damn you, Mayank..! 😑😑 I've come to the conclusion that the problems of the world can be blamed on Mayank and his unbearable hotness which make people totally incapable of working as they're supposed to. So if your bank falls victim to the credit crunch, or you get a cheeseburger at McDonlads instead of the apple pie you ordered, you know who to blame.] Lemme look up my thesaurus....

Ok, considering the fiasco, blunder, bomb, catastrophe, debacle, disaster, failure, flop, screwup, washout, that my last post was, I have decided to issue a disclaimer. Yes, I am a moderator. Somehow people associate that with being this prim and proper person [a figurehead, if you may] who is supposed to say all the right things to make everyone happy. Well, if there's one thing I've learnt in life, [I suspect I'm somehow in an older demographic than the majority here, so I apologize for sounding like some kind patronizing auntyji...] its that you can't please everyone [no matter that you have the best of intentions and no matter how much you try]....

Let me tell you a little about the kind of person I am. I am irrational, unreasonable, a possible bipolar disorder/multiple personality disorder sufferer who has an opinion on everything.  Which means my opinion today may be all roses and blooms and tomorrow it may be thorns and brambles.

When I write, I intend to put down my rambling thoughts in the most honest way possible, while hoping to make people laugh about how neurotic, psychotic and weird I am. I write to state my opinions. The very title of the post is "RANDOM RAMBLINGS". Which come on, seriously, is pointing at complete mayhem and a lack of mental balance.
And while there is a line I will not cross [I will not bash people based on their looks, weight, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.], this is an ENTERTAINMENT FORUM, and I believe I have the full right to critique an actor on his performance [which includes expressions, dialogue delivery, general actor-y things] AND the character and it's nuances. I think this forum has gotten to the point where people can say things only if other people will APPROVE them and I think it is ridiculous. It's a forum, not a FAN CLUB. The very purpose of a forum is for people with varying views and opinions to state their ideas and discuss them. I, for one, will not apologize for my opinions. It is like apologizing for my curly hair or my brown eyes or my love for cheesy 90's movies/modern romance novels and my tendency to read about diseases on wikipedia for fun. Like these, my opinions are a big part of who I am. I do not force them on others, and I do not insist that you subscribe to my views. These are purely my views, and I am stating them whether you agree or not. I respect your opinions, whatever they may be [that I am a stark, raving lunatic, that Mayank is a cheesy nerdy fool who makes you want to stick pins in your eyes, that french fries/oreo milkshakes are NOT an essential food group in their own right, etc.] and I ask that you respect mine. If not, just think of me as a long lost drunken uncle you have, who always stands up during even the most sombre of family get-togethers and starts talking about how hot Katrina Kaif is, or something, and just laugh at me and ignore me politely. 😊😊😊

All that said, I did say I will not talk about a certain character unless they're flowery words exalting his glorious gloriousness, and I intend to stick to it. 😳

Thank you for reading that.

*Mayank loving Nimmi kicks rational and forthright Nimmi off the laptop and locks her out of the room*

-------------------------------------------------

So, that rational chick went on and on with her stupid disclaimer, eh? Fool. Doesn't she know there are far important things to discuss? 😑 Like how cute Mayank's earlobes are?  πŸ˜³

Let's get down to businesss, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Today was a weird episode. It focussed equally on Samrat/Gunjan and Mayank/Nupur, but somehow, I feel like they didn't show much of either couple. And after yest's episode, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with 4 minute M/N scenes anymore... I wasn't disappointed by todays episode, but I wasn't exactly too thrilled either.... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• So this will be a short post, I think. Barring that crazy old bat's thesis of a disclaimer above.

Today's M/N scenes were just so totally... THEM.... Like... it was them in their purest essence. Nupur being lost in her own sweet world, Mayank trying to get her to pay attention.... Just so... THEM! 😳😳😳

Yes fine, I'm not too good with the "words" anymore. Hmph.

Nupur babbling on about Mayank's performance while he studiously ignores her and lists topics on the blackboard.... Lol, just so typically M/N...

Monkey boy, you have terrible handwriting. *twists his ear* I've seen 4th graders with better handwriting than this. How do you get good grades with a handwriting like this in exams is beyond me. πŸ˜•

Let's all do it together now...! 1.. 2...3... *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* 😍😍😍

ONCE MORE!!!!!! EVERYONE! DEEP BREATH! EXHALEEEEEEEE! 😍 *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

I swear to God, I'm as clumsy as a drunken monkey, and there are never people to catch me when I fall. 🀒🀒 In my college, you fall, you get up on your own and go hide in the ladies' room to try and live down the embarassment. I would probably get trampled to death if I waited for some romantic dude to come pick me up. Hmph. Chivalry is dead, I tell you girls. DEAD.  πŸ˜‘

Must transfer to Excel College. 😳

Some girls have all the friggin luck. Damn them. 🀒

Damnnnnnnnnnn. *loony grin* πŸ€ͺ

Mayank decides to woo Nupur with the ever romantic words: "Here's your half of the project" 😳

Somehow, I don't think she's too impressed. I wouldn't be. Strike one, Monkey Boy. πŸ˜ƒ

I've never been jealous of a blackboard before. But with the attention he's giving it....

I would willingly give my right arm to be that piece of chalk.... It's okay... I'm a lefty! πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile.... Nupur practises to win the coveted title of Miss Thumka 2008.

LMAO, Mayank's face when he turned around and saw her glide across the room... See normally, guys would get that glazed, "my god, she's an angel from the heavens" look... But Mayank? Not so much... He gets the "I need to break something to get all this rage outta me" look.... πŸ˜†

Poor Mayank. It's like babysitting, but he doesn't get paid. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [Still envying the chalk, btw. 🀒🀒🀒]

I laughed so hard when Nupur started insisting she wanted the topics on the right side, for no apparent reason, other than to get her own way... Never mind that Mayank gave her topics easier for her and she won't even do that, she just neeeeds to get her way, based on a childish whim.... πŸ˜†

Nupur: I wonder what's for lunch....?

I liked the moment where he ends up all close to her more than that VERY FAKE slip and fall routine from earlier.... Coz it seemed genuine... And so... *sigh* *words failing me again* 😍😍😍

Mayank does his best platypus face. Nupur thinks she's seen better. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Closer!!!!!!!!!! [Btw, Mayank looks like he's doing an SRK impression for some reason...]

CLOSER!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Goddamnit, lookie here Nupur.... What, does the guy have to get into your nostril for you to notice?!!?!?! 🀒🀒🀒

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

I... Uh... Whaa? Yes, cold water would be nice, thank you... *fans self*  πŸ€ͺ

*on regaining speech capabilities* KISSSSSS HIMMMMMMMM YOU FOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, those are some long lashes on a boy. Step aside Aishwarya Rai, a new spokesmodel for l'Oreal mascara has been found! πŸ‘

MAYANK AND NUPUR SITTING IN A TREEE!! K I S S....
Sorry. Got momentarily transported to 3rd grade there.
*You like him/her... You like him/her.... You really really like him/her.... Nanananana!!!!*

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Best moment of day:
Nupur: (full of fake enthusiasm) WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!
Mayank: Of course we will.... *cue fake, half hearted smile*

Mayank: Fun? As fun as a root canal...  🀒

Ugh. I need to undo brain mush..... So, can I just mention how much I like Benjy....? ☺️☺️☺️ Sure, he may not get much air time and is relegated to playing sidekick.... But I really love Benjy... His enthusiasm + sarcasm + loyalty to Samrat is really adorable... *pulllsh hish cheeksh* 😳😳😳 I love how he plays perfect foil to Samrat....😳😳😳 Despite thinking Samrat's a bit foolhardy, he still sticks with him for his plans.... I really like their chemistry... Like here....

Benjy seems like a guy everyone would want as a best friend. I wonder if he'll hook up with Gunjan's lovelorn friend? [Yeah, I don't know where this comes from, this urge to couple up everyone and give them a happy ending. I can only assume it's a chick thing. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•]

So, a topic I saw by sony_123 [https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1058962]made me wonder.... What *will* Mayank do once he finds out that Nupur wasn't the one doing the project all this while...?? Needless to say, he will be MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Wouldn't wanna be Nupur then.... πŸ˜• He'll probably say a lotta mean things that really hurt her, and then refuse to show up for Talent Parade.... But then, would he turn up last minute just because she wants it so much?????? I hope he will, and they have this PASSIONATE dance, where he's really angry and just flings her around a lot.... But they win... And he'll leave in a huff, making poor Nupur feel even worse about her victory when she let him down that way... Maybe that's when she'll buckle down and get to work to impress him and make it all up to him. But our man Mayank will be resolute. He won't forgive her. For a long time anyway. But then our fair maiden shall prevail! Eventually. In a year or two. *sigh*

That's MY version... What's yours??? πŸ˜›
-------------------------

So... That wasn't as short as I expected. Damn you Mayank! 😑

Ok toodles for now, I gotta go. Rational Nimmi is trying to break down the damn door. Looks like she's not too rational after all. 🀒

Comments; answers to my questions; etc? πŸ˜›

[Oooh... video credit: sonyfan28!]
Edited by darkness_123 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† ... Gawd yaar, never stop your analysis's!!! I look forward to yours and Anus as much as the episode itself!!!

Now lemme go read it....

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nimmi!!!! πŸ€—

Gosh your analysis has me on the floor laughing and has added to eagerness of watching the episodeπŸ˜†

I cant comment yet because i have not watched the show 😭

I want to skip uni and work and go watch the episode, but with my bad luck it is not possible πŸ˜†

So will just have to wait till patiently like a good girl πŸ€”....
AreYaar thumbnail
Nimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....you seriously kill me yaar!!🀣......btw can I just say how MUCH I love the disclaimer?!🀣🀣.....You have this knack of putting things in this wacky yet howlarious way....kills me everytime🀣🀣

An AWESOME post as usual yaar!! Unfortunately, I always seem to get to it too late in the dayπŸ˜†.....I just love how you use the pics and your captions! My god!🀣🀣.....Especially the way you'll go all 'wheeeeeeeee' and fan girly on Mayank intermittentlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My fav. part bit was the way you did the whole bit with the pics as he walks closer to her and she turns around to look at him.....I loved that scene too!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I envied the chalk, the blackboard and Nupur. Fake or not,Mayank always catches her.

And Boy, if this had been my other ship forum, ppl would have been screaming" jump him! jump him!" quicker than...oh lets say, rabbits multiplying!πŸ˜‰

They should just keep invading each other's personnel space.

" Ok, Arjun, now i want u to stand Close to Rati. More...More..Ok.U stick to her like chewing gum/second skin.Good.Shot ready .And....Action!".That's much more ...erm.... hot then falling into the guy's arms.
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omgosh, the babysitting comment 🀣 i never thought of mayank babysitting nupur but now it makes sense! its like he has to take care of a lil kid πŸ˜†
That was so much fun to read, I've never read one of your analysis' before.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 "Like how cute Mayank's earlobes are?  πŸ˜³"

"Monkey boy, you have terrible handwriting. *twists his ear* I've seen 4th graders with better handwriting than this. How do you get good grades with a handwriting like this in exams is beyond me. πŸ˜•"

"Mayank decides to woo Nupur with the ever romantic words: "Here's your half of the project" 😳"

"Meanwhile.... Nupur practises to win the coveted title of Miss Thumka 2008. "

"Goddamnit, lookie here Nupur.... What, does the guy have to get into your nostril for you to notice?!!?!?! 🀒🀒"

"Damn, those are some long lashes on a boy. Step aside Aishwarya Rai, a new spokesmodel for l'Oreal mascara has been found! πŸ‘"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wiping tears of laughter from eyes*

Good one!!!! I still havent gotten over the look on Mayank's face when Nupur started dancing in yesterday's epi though......

Loved the analysis of the scene! I still have to watch it! But, yeah the only reason I watch this show is for Mayank... he is just super sexxxxyyy, even though he is sooo nerdy.. Never seen such a sexyyy nerd with a cuteeeee smile before! Wish I was in Excel College, and wish I was in place of Nupur.. *sigh*
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just thought i'd add...the one thing i envy the most...is Mayank's shirts..Those body hugging shirts...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰