Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Rendu perum nalla ennai matthi vitutingela???Angry

C, what can I say? It's all there in Netra's post.

Have a good one. Sisters 4Eva! YEAH!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Caryn....! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Wishing you many, many happy returns of the day, Caryn, and may all your dreams come true. Have a great day, and a great time on Saturday!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Birthday Greetings from me too, Caryn dear. Oru periya bear hug awaits you on Saturday..!!....Hug

Actually I think I have extended my greetings to you in Karthi's Birthday Thread the other day...nothing to be surprised of my actions coz I am utterly confused at times....hmmm...most of the times to be frank...Embarrassed 

I would have conveniently forgotten it if not for Winnie the Pooh who called up and said " Opened a thread for Caryn's B'day - don't forget to wish her...bye.."!!!!Wink....

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I would have conveniently forgotten it if not for Winnie the Pooh who called up and said " Opened a thread for Caryn's B'day - don't forget to wish her...bye.."!!!!Wink....

ShockedShockedShocked Winnie the Pooh called u ShockedShocked? HOw sweet of that cuddy bear WinkLOLLOL Adorable naa??Wink

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Dear Caryn! May all your wishes come true!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Many more happy returns of the day caryn

U r one of my best buddies here in IF , but i don't see u now in IF like it was used to be before

Have a blast dear Party

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
A VERY BLESSED

AND WONDERFUL WISH

TO A DEAR GAL!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

WITH THE BEST

OF EVERYTHING!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

Edited by Hosanna - 16 October 2008 at 3:11am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

MeliHeart  Thank you for all the detective work you have done with Netz to put up with such lovely thread.  A gal could not ask for more.  Simply lovely.ClapClapClap  Btw, I will take care of Choti & Chotu only if you are around. Embarrassed Sorry, but I hate cats. Dead To add to the story about cats, when I was in dorm, my warden had this huge black green eyed cat, with a red ribbon tied around its neck.  This cat goes around the whole house.  When my warden is around, I go gooey on the cat, and say here kitty, kitty, sweet kitty, but the mo she is not around, I will scare the cat off by making funny kind of noises.  So Chotu and Choti are safe with you.  Thank you for all the prezzies.   A huge thank you and hugs. HugHugHug (PS I know it is all Narathar's work, yellam vellai pannitu aparum kooputu Meli mella blame panikuvangaAngry)

Netra - Thank you for the "cake", the detective work, the effort, the phone calls, etc.Heart HeartHeart A big hug and thank you.HugHugHug  I am mean to my sister?  Hello??? Angry Didn't I tell you that she is angel and I am the devil of the family? Evil Smile So it is my unlawful right as sister to be mean.ROFL  I have to live up to my image.  Btw, where was I mean?

Anoo - thank you for your blessings.  Hug

Pat - thank you for your blessings.  Hug

Jagdu sweetie - you are welcome to home anytime, any day.  Local saruku or foreign saruku is ready.  Now the question is if you are a meat person or if you are veggie.  Yenna, yosikaran yenna side dish kodukanummnu. Wink  Thanks buddy.Hug

Vani - Thanks for the wishes.  Yes, I am waiting for the big hug Hug

Aishu - Thank you very muchHug

Eljay - Thank you to you  Hug 

Sue chechi - I am waiting for the big hug too.  You make sure it is big one! Hug

Thank you

Giri.  Thank you for the blessings Hug

Nallu -  I missed you too Unhappy but what to do-lah (Malaysian slang ' hear it in Kuruvi from Saranya), LOLLOL working life is like that esp now I start working from 7 am.  

Thank you Hosanna for your lovely wishes.Hug 

Netra, Ambi & Meli thanks for the msgs.  Hug HeartHeartHeart Muaaaaaahhhhhhh

Thank you from bottom of my heart and big hugs to you all for a cheerful day. HugHug

Edited by Caryn - 16 October 2008 at 4:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top