Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

and wishing a friend  on her special day

Today is the brithday of one of our swearthearts in our forum...she have been her for a long long time now...actually she is a VIP with a goldpassWink and even during her busy schedule..she wont miss out to visit IF and post her commentsSmile

You are an absolute sweetheart...You are  really funnyLOL, sweet person,
. Always stand up for your friends (will never forget that sambhar incident daa...its just one of the IF memory that sits fast on my headLOL). I know you are an excellent cook aswell....all of those recipes on recipe thread prove it...Big smile You also stand for your believes until the end...still remember you were the only one in Anandham who couldnt stand Azhymoonji Priya..well me too but never dared to say it openly in case her fans will attack meLOL

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel'
Happy Birthday dear CarynEmbarrassed
 (for some reason its raining heavy here in Norway..LOL)

Okay..lets share some of Caryns secret....i mean some narada work in Nezus worldLOL

Caryn was studying in london and living in the college dorms at Hampstead, which is a very posh part of london. One night, she woke up to go to the bathroom,  when she came back, she saw a figure in black crouched near her friend's bed, trying to steal her CD player. Caryn shouted and it was a burglar. Fairly big guy. He ran to the window and climbed on the window sill trying to jump out whhen our Caryn kicked him on his buttLOL and the guy fell down but ran away.Angry The police said that she was a brave girl!!! Clap Hun...just like your periya akka is proud..we too are proud of you naa..such a brave galEmbarrassedClap
She loves to sleep a lot... she sleeps mean .. dead sleep. Even a bom blast will never wake her up.LOL But hun...how to you manage to get up so early to the work naa?WinkLOL Mummy will throw water aa LOLLOLLOL just kidding gal...!

Sometimes Caryn can be pranked by her siblings...once upon a time when she and her siblings were younger...Karthi and their brother decided to play prank on her...they got a new TV so her brother took the remote controll and hided it under his arms..while watching the tv, Karthi will say ssome magic words and  the channel will shifted automatically...poor caryn  fall for thatLOLLOLLOL unitl she later on realized the trueROFL
Caryn is protective \and caring sisterTongue It was a boy who bullied poor Karthi at the school when Caryn got to know this, the next day she went to the school and bashed up that boy...Clap Aww..such a protective sis...I wish my sis was like thatEmbarrassed

This one take the cake...no one in Caryns family will dare to sit next to her while she drink water..cause whenever she hears some jokes or funny stories around the dinning table...she will blurt out everything on the person sitting next to her so in that fare...everywill will escape from herROFLROFLROFL (okay warning to  IF malaysian makkale...when u all meet up tomorrow...watch out for Caryn lahLOLLOLLOL)

okay..okay..enough narada work...from this stories...we got to know Caryn moreTongue and how protective and brave gal our Caryn isClapClap...i am very happy to have u as a friend naa...HugHugHug

We wish you a happy birthday

We wish you a Happy Birthday
Whether we are near or far away miles
We are happy to come together
With all our great big smiles

We are bringing many wishes
Especially wrapped up for you
Wanting you to have very happy times
In the celebrations we do for you

For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special wayTongue

Some gifts for our Birthday baby CarynBig smile

Awww...Little Caryn couldnt stay away from the cake huh??? But hun...why so hurry??  Cake all over you naaaLOLLOLLOL

MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Rose%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%208

I hope you do like cats naa...take care of Chotu n Choti naaEmbarrassed

HugHugHugMany Many Happy Returns of the Day HunHugHugHug

IF Tamil DevTeam

PS!! It was Karthi who gave us all of the exclusive stories of u naaLOL 

Edited by meli - 15 October 2008 at 4:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Caryn....!" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Birthday%20Greeting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN !!!!!!!!! MAY GOOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE DAA ....... THANKS FOR BEING AN ANGEL

Caryn was the first IF member whom i actually send Email and SPOKE too. A very sweet and cutey person. I just love to hear her big laughsEmbarrassed and i like the ways she stands for her frens. bless u da Embarrassed

Bear%20Friend

oh Shocked how cud i go without some naradar work Wink Caryn, i know ur crazy of bags. All lil lil bags u take it before any of ur siblings can lay their hand LOLLOL Okay i can understand about the branded bags, annal nescaffee bag verei yaarShockedShocked ( the yukks dark red bagConfused) I just cannot believe this ........ ROFLROFLROFL ur just like laven!!!LOL and next time, take ur bath first Angrybefore watching kalasam lazy bumm ROFLROFLROFL Thanks karthi. I love u daa Embarrassed okay okay stop staring at me Karthi. U know something caryn, i tried to do more naradar work but this was what i got from karthi through email Embarrassed...

c is a generous person, her wallet comes out automatically, she does not stinge or tighten the purse. For me personally, i will miss her the most because she's my confidant, a good listener. She's not judgemental or self-righteous or a hypocrite. I hate these characteristics and I thank all the Gods that she does not have any of these. She's fiercely loyal and is always someone you can rely on. She has a good and kind heart.

Karthi

CryCryCry so sweet of her right Wink u were the mean one for her tread .... (subbaa naradar velai complete daa ROFL netz videra joot ROFLROFLROFL)

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

annoo

annoo

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday :)
Let all your dreams come true :))

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

PAT

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Caryn, You go gal. I'm coming to your house for margaritas now.
Have a swell birthday for all of us.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Caryn dear, Happy Birthday to you Hug. May GOD bless you with so much of happiness. Real hug on Saturday ok?

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

hAAappy B-day to you Caryn....hope you have a good one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top