Nupur will fall first...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys...going by today's episode , as well as yesterday's...I think Nupur will be falling first...I thought that she seemed more conscious  when Mayank came closer 😳 and also when she slipped [again] and he caught her [again] and they were staring at each other [again]...even yesterday , she seemed realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly impressed by Mayank when he first caught hold of her .....whereas , Mayank seemed a bit.....stern to me ! I think Nupur will fall first ...

As for SaJan...I dont know who will fall first ....I WANT Sammy to , but sometimes I feel as if Gunjan will fall first ....but I am sure that Sam is DEFINITELY attracted....oh boy he is!
Hey my feelings exatcly!
I think Nupur will fall first, she was remembering her dream man in her village, & she looked so impressed by mayank. Mayank might take time 2 admit, coz he's studious sort, but i think he likes her the same, tho he doesnt kno or wont admit.
 i really want Sammy to fall for Gunjan! itll be so cute. ya i think Gunjan is a little vunreable she might fall 4 him..but im hopin samraj does (i think he will) 
~Rue
even i feel nupur wil fal first.. it wil b too cute.. n abt sajan.. i think sammy wil fal first.. he has already started likin her i guess.. wel acnt wait for tomorrows epi..

in both cases i want the guys to fall first.....it's ok if nupur falls first for mayank "monkey" lol as she calls him. but i feel like he has something for her too....the way he looks at her or stares at her sometimes especially after she did the project thing. he acted like LATTOO in that epi, lol. it was like he was lovestruck and would do anything to impress her

in case of sajan i really want samrat to fall first, that would be so cool, I mean I am tired of all those storylines with the girl falling first and gettng her heart broken blabla. i want this one to take a fresh turn in a different way than all the others show. they should create a new idea ;) samrat...... i feel like he has done it already maybe....even benjy has noticed that something is there....
For Sajan, SAMRAT has to fall first. There is no way Gunjan is gonna fall for him considering her character. It would be a rocking storyline if Samrat falls for and tries to woo her, and in this case, it seems like that Sam is gonna have to do everything until a book falls on her face

As far as the MAYUR is concentered, Yup Nupur. I think Nupur is not like your normal girls. If she can make Mayank dance, she can so get his feelings out in the open, plus it be cut to see nupur woo Mayank.
I think Nupur will fall first - and I think Samrat will fall first with Gunjun.
Originally posted by jenny1000

For Sajan, SAMRAT has to fall first. There is no way Gunjan is gonna fall for him considering her character. It would be a rocking storyline if Samrat falls for and tries to woo her, and in this case, it seems like that Sam is gonna have to do everything until a book falls on her face

As far as the MAYUR is concentered, Yup Nupur. I think Nupur is not like your normal girls. If she can make Mayank dance, she can so get his feelings out in the open, plus it be cut to see nupur woo Mayank.

bingo!!!exactly my thoughts...well i hope the creatives have interesting scenes in store for us.😛