I bet I can get elected as the next president USA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jaymayarya

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I bet I can get elected as the next president USA" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pm rocks

IF-Rockerz

pm rocks

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hehehe...lol...i bet you can...Wink i will vote for ya Wink

i am born in USA...i should run for president....but i hate politics LOL

who are you going to vote for?? oh and dont forget to watch the debate tonight!! gurrlll McCain is going Thumbs Down

jaymayarya

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaymayarya

Originally posted by pm rocks

hehehe...lol...i bet you can...Wink i will vote for ya Wink

i am born in USA...i should run for president....but i hate politics LOL

who are you going to vote for?? oh and dont forget to watch the debate tonight!! gurrlll McCain is going Thumbs Down

Dear friend Lets all run for this presidencial post, We can be better than that Bush anytime. Politics is not our cup of tea. But I can vote for you anyday.

aww i was almost born in the US...but eve if u are not us born, you can fill many positions in Government...
I would vote for a desi prezz any day..

One of the top positions in the US belongs to a Muslim guy, he sowre in with the Quran, which i thought was super nice!!! What a way to represent!!Clap

If I swore in I would use the Gita, Embarrassed

jaymayarya

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
haha lol

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

sorry to say, but it is highly impossible for you to ever become president of the US. according to the Constitution, you must be born a naturalized citizen (someone born in the United States or born to American parents who reside on foreign soil). of course, on top of that, you have to be 35 years old, and you must have lived in the US for at least 14 years. arnold swarchenegger tried to become president, but he wasn't eligible since he wasn't born a naturalized citizen.

pm rocks

IF-Rockerz

pm rocks

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummmmm

sorry to say, but it is highly impossible for you to ever become president of the US. according to the Constitution, you must be born a naturalized citizen (someone born in the United States or born to American parents who reside on foreign soil). of course, on top of that, you have to be 35 years old, and you must have lived in the US for at least 14 years. arnold swarchenegger tried to become president, but he wasn't eligible since he wasn't born a naturalized citizen.

well then i should wait till i am 35 and then i should run for president..dont know a damn thingLOL i am born on US soil and my parents are from india..n my parents live in US since 26 years...so i should go for it huh..??...lol...jk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top