Twilight or Harry Potter?

Posted: 15 years ago
obviously twilight. harry potter was ok at the beginning but now i  hate it, too many loose ends. I always prefered lovestories, but HP is annoying and too complicated, i had enough after watching the goblet of fire, the only movie that was watchable to me was the philosophers stone.  vampires are much cooler then wizards anyways.
Originally posted by 100%-princess

obviously twilight. harry potter was ok at the beginning but now i  hate it, too many loose ends. I always prefered lovestories, but HP is annoying and too complicated, i had enough after watching the goblet of fire, the only movie that was watchable to me was the philosophers stone.  vampires are much cooler then wizards anyways.

How can you say that?😭 Harry Potter was such an EXCELLENT book. I think you should read the HP books, which were way better than the movie, before you judge it. Obviously, if you base the story of Harry Potter on movies, it doesn't sound really good, but it was far better than Twilight!
Go Harry Potter!😉
Wizards ROCK!!!😛 Boo Vampires! No one likes them!😡
Originally posted by godisone

Wizards ROCK!!!😛 Boo Vampires! No one likes them!😡

i guess we should stick to out opinions and not cross any lines, its ok if you like HP and hate vampires I respect that.

i guess we should stick to out opinions and not cross any lines, its ok if you like HP and hate vampires I respect that.

i agree with 100% princess.... even though i like HP better than twilight i think we should respect others opinions... 😊😊
Ok. Dude seriously, this is unfair with Twilight. Harry Potter had 3-4 years to actually make a good base and place in hollywood.And Twilight isnt even out yet.I mean you should only compare when theres a point of doing a comparison.
i'll go 4 da vampz!!! 😳 totally twilight!! 😳

i tried readin HP read 1st page den neva wen bac 2 it lol!! 😆 whereas twilight i cudnt put it down!! 😃😃

I'm sorry if my remark hurt your feelings, but when you first posted your comment, you started off with, "obviously twilight", and that was an offending remark, because you didn't start off with posting your opinion, you started off as if you were writing down a fact, and that just ticked me off. That's why I wrote that wizards rock and boo Vampires, but as usual, after a minute or two, my temper cooled down, so I'm sorry if my statement offended you, but please don't write statements like that, because I totally respect other's opinions, but one should write as if they're stating their opinions too, and not as a fact. Other than that, peace!😉
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Ok. Dude seriously, this is unfair with Twilight. Harry Potter had 3-4 years to actually make a good base and place in hollywood.And Twilight isnt even out yet.I mean you should only compare when theres a point of doing a comparison.

Excuse me dude, but why are you acting as if the movies of Twilight or Harry Potter are what make them good, or are the base for comparisons? Of course, the Twilight movie didn't come out yet, but who cares about the movies when the books are so much better? It's the books that create people's impressions, not the movies (because the books came out first). And all of the Twilight books came out already, and so did Harry Potter's, so I feel there's pretty good groundwork for comparison.⭐️

Both books are good in their own ways.