Harry Potter

Harry Potter or Twilight?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Stephanie Meyer's Twilight has being a teen sensation ever since it has been released in October of 2005, but can it ever compare with out beloved Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. The Harry Potter books have adventure, drama, the develpment of characters, important life lessons, and even Romance, but I feel that the Twilight series only have passionate Romance and action. For me, Harry Potter will always be more special, because I'm a die-hard Harry Potter fan. What do you guys think? Do you like Harry Potter or Twilight?

Harry%20Potter
Twilight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like both, but I definitely like HP way way better.... Edited by chhilt - 15 years ago
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love both! But Harry Potter is untouchable and on another level!

So HP for me all the way! 😳
Edited by TINK - 15 years ago
See, Twillight might be a hit, but it will eventually wear off...HP 's first book \was released 10 years ago, and NO ONE has yet forgotten yet....HP has a different form of magic in it which no other book has. HP is way off better...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you, stranger@mirror, Harry Potter has something special that will NEVER be forgotten, at least by me!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HP is the betand hw much ever times we wanna compare it with either lord of the rings or the new twilight,.,,,,HP remains a legend..and its an unending story.,,,
the magic in HP is sumthing very diff!!
sorry i dnt wann offend any1 but twilight has just romance and the vamp part.....which is nt tht interetsing hw much HP is!
hp remains to live in my heart...
twilight like u said is a teen sensation and HP is for all age grps and thats an even more better part
love
griffy😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Twilight rocks and I LOVE and I mean LOVE LOVE Both series dearly...but Harry Potter will always be higher in my heart...HP is magical while Twilight is mysterious
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like i said, Twilight can NEVER be the new Harry Potter. Nothing beats HP, not even twilight.
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If I had to choose, I'd shoot myself to death.πŸ˜›
These two books are different and uncomparable..two different books altogether...both the best in their places!
But I feel that this post is biased especially when someone creates this post in the Harry potter forum only..unless you created this post in the Twilight forum as well.

There are many epople who haven't read HP and have read Twilight but not HP...feelings may vary...
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TINK

Love both! But Harry Potter is untouchable and on another level!

So HP for me all the way! 😳

THANKU...lol these were the words i was searchign my brain for...and exactly 10000% tru....HP is just ON ANOTHER LEVEL..its uncomparable..its UNTOUCHABLE.. twilight is sweet but can't be on the HP levelllπŸ˜ƒ