Kuchh Is Tara

DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST?????? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
dey r my sabse fav couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never seen such chemistry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so awesome and perfect...........mmmmmmmmmmmm me wish dey were a real life couple!!!!!! then we might c on Nach Baliye 5!!

nidheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST?????? (Page 6)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akashdeepsaigal

akashdeepsaigal

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
ranbir and kanya chemistry did exist for me. chemistry between akash and dimple had to exist as nothing canbe worked at if it did not exist.there was a certain spark between this couple, as if any minute it would burst into flames.
as for the script, unfortunately ektas creatives were too busy trying to keep her mahabhrat from sinking, everything else took a back seat. akashedeep's prolonged absence also did not help.

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashdeepsaigal

ranbir and kanya chemistry did exist for me. chemistry between akash and dimple had to exist as nothing canbe worked at if it did not exist.there was a certain spark between this couple, as if any minute it would burst into flames.
as for the script, unfortunately ektas creatives were too busy trying to keep her mahabhrat from sinking, everything else took a back seat. akashedeep's prolonged absence also did not help.

So true!!!!Clap And what made their chemistry work was their high comfort level!!!Wink They were like buds!!!Big smile

Shreya

akashdeepsaigal

akashdeepsaigal

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by akashdeepsaigal

So true!!!!Clap And what made their chemistry work was their high comfort level!!!Wink They were like buds!!!Big smile

Shreya

liked being the operative word.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top