Kuchh Is Tara

DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST?????? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragkapil

Originally posted by spate22

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love you!!!!!Hug I agree with everything you said about their chemistry!!!!!!!!Clap You're awesome!!!! A lot of people secretly do love their Rankan even if it was in the past, present, or future!!!!  Why else make Vm, read FF or write FFs?!!! Is it just to show appreciation for the ones who create them?!!! But then why enjoy it?!!!Smile The fact is they do enjoy the chemistry either in FFs, Vms, the show itself!!!Wink  Rankan does work in any form!!!Wink Dimple and Akash made their pairing seem so real when they were at their best!!!Embarrassed Dimple herself said that her and Akash worked hard on their chemistry and then slowly they started to work as a team!!!Day Dreaming I wish to see them onscreen someday but I don't know if it'll happen!!!Cry

About Dimple's BF, well some people like to keep their private lives private!!!  Maybe the BF doesn't want to reveal his identity!!!  I don't know how the pic was posted on Facebook?!!!Confused  I forgot to ask Ragkapil how she got the pics!!LOL I'm pretty sure that is her BF!!! They look like nice young couple!!! And he is a cutie!!! They fit well together!!!Smile Thanks for the post!!!! I love it!!!Embarrassed

Shreya

Hey Shreya!!! u want to know how i got the pics??
well i searched the name dimple jhangiani in facebook search ...and there r many accounts by her name
but one account seemed real to me..so i sent tht dimple a message and she replied me back...and then i went to her profile pictures and there i was ..with her awesome pics..hope u got ur answer!!!SmileBig smile

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I see!!! Nice job!!!!WinkLOLClap

Shreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST?????? (Page 4)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
GGG, Nadz!!! I agree with what you two said!!!  As for Dimple's acting well to me it looked like she was barely awake in her scenes!!!  Even Akash felt like that sometimes but moreso Dimple!!!  She did mention that she SAILED through her scenes!!!Ermm I think they worked her too hard!!! Ekta shouldn't have created Natasha, I believe!!! Even though Dimple was good as Natasha!!!!Smile  And should have concentrated on other actors a little more!!!

Shreya

rajkin

IF-Dazzler

rajkin

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Aditya bhaiyya was a great force in making KIT a hit.
Why does anyone not talk about him or Shanaya.

Aditya bhaiiyyya his chemistry with Akash was awesome too.He was the perfect big brother.
And soo matter of fact.He is a brilliant actor too.And that they r friends in real life

That pairing was soo cute.That mehendi episode
wher Aditya mentions the perils of marriage is such a class  lecture is such a cute episode.
I never tire of it
And Akash has never looked that cute ever like the way he looks in that episode.

rajkin

IF-Dazzler

rajkin

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOL
LOL

Yahan Rankan chemistry ki baat chal rahi hai toh
main kahan  aditya akash ki baatein lekar baith  gayi.

.LOLLOL

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkin

Aditya bhaiiyyya his chemistry with Akash was awesome too.He was the perfect big brother.
And soo matter of fact.He is a brilliant actor too.And that they r friends in real life

wher Aditya mentions the perils of marriage is such a class  lecture is such a cute episode.
I never tire of it
And Akash has never looked that cute ever like the way he looks in that episode.

I know!!!!!!!! I totally agree!!! Their chemistry was awesome!!! I miss that too!!!Cry That's the reason why I loved KIT because of the chemistry between the actors!!!Clap I'm sure the rest will agree to this atleast!!!Wink I loved that scene too!!! And the way Akash reacted to his lecture was sooooooooooooooo cute!!! He was like a little boy!!!Embarrassed

Shreya

nayela09

nayela09

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

I never tire of it

omg i loved aditya bhaiya n ranbir scenes dey were just awesome!!! lyk u said  he was da perfect brother ever. i juz loved der scenes do u remember da mandir scene??!! den wen he tells ranbir ckk (control kar kaminah) dat scene was so funny and even da chewing gum scene made me laugh so bad i can keep goin on with da list and ot will never end god i miss dem so muchCry. every scene dey had was just too good. anybody other than ranbir who could carry da show on der shoulder was definietely aditya bhaiya. 

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

I never tire of it

Arre di, you are absolutely correct, I could not agree more. Aditya Ranbir chemistry was supreme, for me it beat Rankan chemistry times infinity.

The only ones that carried the weight of the show on their shoudlers was Adi bhaiya and Ranbir!

nayela09

nayela09

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Multani90

[QUOTE=rajkin]Aditya bhaiyya was a great force in making KIT a hit.

I never tire of it

Arre di, you are absolutely correct, I could not agree more. Aditya Ranbir chemistry was supreme, for me it beat Rankan chemistry times infinity.

The only ones that carried the weight of the show on their shoudlers was Adi bhaiya and Ranbir!

finally we agree on da same thingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top