Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST??????

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@ RIIT

its good that they (akash and dimple ) not take part in reality shows.
 these shows are scripted half the time so that the audience could get off on it .........
........ come on reality shows should be reality meaning live performances ..........
not shot in some hanger somewhere..............
..where there are a handful of audiences who are instructed as to when to clap,boo  n laugh etc.

@spate

you are correct , he should stay away from reality shows..
.....maybe they r just not his cup of tea.
now about them being a real couple or not that god n they would only know.....
...but what puzzles me is how can dimple as a budding heroine manage to hide who her bf is.....
.......is that not weird
she is  an actress and ppl r always into gossip about tv/ film personalties....
.....whether they r famous or not...
.so if dimple had a bf as the article suggests,
then somebody would have mentioned something by now,
it was just a very convenient article......and posting a pick on fb a lil bit tooooo convenient.

@ fatty
@ sandy
@ tulipbabe
@ snowwht

still i maintain my stand that akash and dimple have a gr8 chemistry.........
...for some of you the enchanment wore of coz u
...... could not  palate chunnu and kanyas relationship.....
but that was the cr8 at their best (lol)....
 COME ON YAAR IF THE CHEMISTRY HAD NOT BEEN THERE,
NOBODY WOULD HAVE WRITTEN FF OR MADE VM ON RANKAN...
..........AND CONTINUED TO DO SO.

another point to note is that most........ a lot of you have been
 akash fans from earlier on but i see only a handful of vm from his earlier series......
.........only a handful whereas here on rankan that is,
 its been going non- stop and some are being cr8ed still.......
.......go to Akashdeeps fansite.......................

http://ritzfanclub.com/    the scenes/ vm sections

and see the approx 200 vms made on rankan.
and new ones being added everyday..........
.....the show was over 2 months back, yet the vms and ff are still coming.......
..without chemistry this would not be possible......
 no romantic tele pair have got this many vms to their credit.........it is record breaking

ff writers, if they had not liked dimples chemistry with akash
 would not be using the same physical description for her kanya character.........
..the petite and the strong male .  

taali ek haath se nahi bajhti .......everyone has picked up on their chemistry ,
thats why it is still continuing.............
.........nobody wants to waste their precious time  writing or reading .......
..u either luv it or leave it........and i know i m still loving it......
...even ekta did not break rankan up, ......
....any producer would have replaced the pairing to make sure they made the tv trps.........
.... but ekta knew that the pair has sizzling chemistry;
and that the cr8ives of kit were to blame,.........
.....rather than break up rankan she closed shop on it. 

i have also checked out other tele  pairing
the surprising thing i  found was that most of these romantic tele pairs
performances are stilted there is no flow............
with rankan i have slow sped and watched and they have gr8 flow........
........ most romantic tele pairs are being replaced coz they have gone stale...
.........n their audiences are lapping up the change coz they were totally fed up of these stale tv pairing...............

ok here i rest my case.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I will only speak for myself.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I could try to explain the word chemistry but I can't find the right words. It's personal. I could see great chemistry in one couple , someone else can see none. That makes neither of us right or wrong. Rankan started out great. They would set my screen on fire. Then it died for me. It died so horribly that I don't even put them on my fav jodi list anymore. But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.Embarrassed

I believe in eternal love. Something that is hard to see in real life. So when I look at tv jodis I want them to capture my heart and never let go.Cry I want to laugh with them and I want to cry with them. There have been jodis on tv when they were crying I started sobbing like a baby myself.Cry I look at them and say wow they are soulmates. Put world's every odd against them and they would still be meant for only each other. No one can complete them better than each other. Like yesterday during Kayamath OH MY GOD! I felt my heart seriously stopped beating. They have been separated for 5 yrs 7 months, she is married to someone else yet everything screams out loud that they are meant to be. From middle to later half of kit I wished Ranbir would get a better girl. Rankan had  been a hot couple once. They could've bloomed. Both of them should've been part of the relationship. But really all I saw was Ranbir's relationship. It was the creatives fault. I have never seen ekta do such a bad job with shows!

For present state all chemistry I ever saw between them died.CryCry Which is sooo sad because I have never loved another couple like I loved them in the past. But oh well all good things come to an end.

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Perfangel5655]

I will only speak for myself.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ................... But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.Embarrassed

uh huh don't do a palin on me!!!!! you have written some beautiful n emotional rankan ff n still r writting one currently which i totally love........and you did make two vms .......even though they were dedicated to somebody......u still made them......

.........No one can complete them better than each other. Like yesterday during Kayamath OH MY GOD! I felt my heart seriously stopped beating. They have been separated for 5 yrs 7 months, she is married to someone else yet everything screams out loud that they are meant to be.

now this couple gives me a lot of laughs......their romance scenes are so stilted every lil scene is set up they r positioned for it nothing is sponteneous here........

From middle to later half of kit I wished Ranbir would get a better girl. Rankan had  been a hot couple once. They could've bloomed. Both of them should've been part of the relationship. But really all I saw was Ranbir's relationship. It was the creatives fault. I have never seen ekta do such a bad job with shows!

you acknowledge  it was cri8ves fault then why should dimple be replaced?????? she did justice to her part. she definitely grew up as an actress n pliz don't compare  that stint she did in khd...(i don't know the long title)..... she was barely there so cannot compare.

Edited by yogitz - 14 October 2008 at 1:47pm
spate22 IF-Rockerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love you!!!!!Hug I agree with everything you said about their chemistry!!!!!!!!Clap You're awesome!!!! A lot of people secretly do love their Rankan even if it was in the past, present, or future!!!!  Why else make Vm, read FF or write FFs?!!! Is it just to show appreciation for the ones who create them?!!! But then why enjoy it?!!!Smile The fact is they do enjoy the chemistry either in FFs, Vms, the show itself!!!Wink  Rankan does work in any form!!!Wink Dimple and Akash made their pairing seem so real when they were at their best!!!Embarrassed Dimple herself said that her and Akash worked hard on their chemistry and then slowly they started to work as a team!!!Day Dreaming I wish to see them onscreen someday but I don't know if it'll happen!!!Cry

About Dimple's BF, well some people like to keep their private lives private!!!  Maybe the BF doesn't want to reveal his identity!!!  I don't know how the pic was posted on Facebook?!!!Confused  I forgot to ask Ragkapil how she got the pics!!LOL I'm pretty sure that is her BF!!! They look like nice young couple!!! And he is a cutie!!! They fit well together!!!Smile Thanks for the post!!!! I love it!!!Embarrassed

Shreya
asdj Groupbie
asdj
asdj

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
holy crap.
i thought i was in the middle of a cat fight. how disappointing that it is not.LMAO.
ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=asdj]holy crap.
i thought i was in the middle of a cat fight. how disappointing that it is not.LMAO.
[/QUOTE
oh come on we were all having a civilised discussion yaar.LOL
but u r 222222 funny.LOLLOL
anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I will only speak for myself.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear we all speak for ourselves only. Its all about our own opinion dear.

opinions will differ from man to man... its common na yaar.

I could try to explain the word chemistry but I can't find the right words. It's personal. I could see great chemistry in one couple , someone else can see none. That makes neither of us right or wrong.

Exactly one man's food is other man's poison its not anyone's fault

Rankan started out great. They would set my screen on fire. Then it died for me. It died so horribly that I don't even put them on my fav jodi list anymore.

But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.Embarrassed

Oh ho Yeh Kya Kehdiya Tum ne Fatima JaanConfusedConfused ,

Tumhi To Kah Rahi Thi Ki Vm Bannane Ke Liye Khanna Pina Chodna Pad.U felt there was something missing . Aur Tumne To Do Do Lajavab VmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Banaya Hai Rankan Par.Haina? Woh do din pehle. very recently......

Aur Ff? Arre baba Kitna Jhoot Bologi?

Please ab mujhe rulao mat yaarCry...... You Have Been One Of The Original Writers Of FfEmbarrassed ..I was the one who skipped lunch and dinner because i was involved in ur Falling in Love Series Dear.It was your FF that introduced me to IF.....

Ek nahi pure Chaar Series Awesome works by uClapClap?.. U have won the award also right?U only announced it na dear?

Aur Ab Tumne Ranbir, Kanya Aur Natasha Par Ff  Likh Rahi ho naEmbarrassedEmbarrassed?

Phir Aisa Kyun Kaha My DearCry?

nayela09 Senior Member
nayela09
nayela09

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

rankan rocks!!!!! i understand everyone has different opinions it doesent mean someone is right and the other one is wrong its just a opinion and we all think differently. as  far as i am concerned i still love rankan and will always do. der is no other tv couple dat will ever take place of rankan in my heart i would probably say moreover its coz of ranbir as u no he was da best and im sure  all of us agree to dat. i dont watch a lot ekta shows coz dey start off beautifully and in between da magic goes away  it gets bakwas lyk one moment a person a dies and few days later he alive . the bad one always gets away and good one always gets in trouble. kit was da only show dat i have watched frm da start (rankan contract marriage) and till da end .for me its ekta 's best one. kit was something  very different (hatka) it had-comedy, romance,suspense and no drama  it was very unique den all her other shows . i know things could have been much better wit the natasha track and wit kanya character but i would still say kit was so much better then anyother ekta shows for me. no offense.

as far as der chemistry is concerned for me rankan chemistry still exists i luv watchin dem on screen anytime, i luv reading ff's and vms on dem i miss dem, especially ranbir nandaCry. its just my opinion Smile.

Edited by kitfreak - 14 October 2008 at 4:33pm

Go to top