catdog thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yaar after reading all your posts ..one thing stands out................ you guys agree with swayam and what he has done............you guys are as wicked as him.......... now dont say that "kashish deserves it" and that "gurry had it coming" and that "it was too much that kashish falling in love again".

just imagine that it happened to u......now dont say "i would never do something llike what kashish has done" ...nyah nyah ..... it is really so sad that this twist has occured...no one deserves it ...esp two lovers........

YOU GUYS ARE as WICKED AS SWAYAM!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
I don't think we are coz ..............
first of all whatever happens in kTH is logicless and baseless and moreover kashish's chararcter has lost all the charm
.We love them and that's y we say so that they can change a bit and make Kth a bit better.
😛 Edited by hazelgirl - 18 years ago
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

kshish deserve it.she has never been loyal to anyone.these kinda a women don"t exist

pink

Kash_Sujal thumbnail
Kashish desreves it as i agree wid pink tat kahsish wasn't loyal 2 anyone she 4got sujal soo easily 😡
MrsRajeev thumbnail
i agree with pinku very right kashish doesnt deserves anyone's love yesterday she said i love sujal n then a secong after that she said i love tusshar ILLOGICS 😡
linkin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaa me too./.agree w/ pink..and hazelgirl..dnt call us wiicked..she deserved qhtevr happened to her(kashish)
PuIchritudinous thumbnail
as all r sayin' i also agree...👏
but how can we b wicked??its kash's galti!!😛
wat we say is our "point of view"!! 😆 😃
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
yes we do....so... 😆
PuIchritudinous thumbnail
sweet poison!!cool yaar...
marium the gr8 thumbnail