Punjabi Channel

Mannata! Just love it!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Omg...the song Mannata sung by Sonu Nigam Blushingand Kavita ji in the new movie Heros is so beautiful. I love it, truely is takes me back to punjab! The song is so blissful, and so beautiful. If you haven't heard it, I recommend that you do.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mannata! Just love it!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I knowwwww, this song is SO cuteee and niceee. I wanna go to punjab so badly, the song makes it look so beautiful .. *sigh* I wish I go sooooon, I doubt it thoughhh.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
never heard but will try to find

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i loveee that song!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top