Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I "want" the guys to fall in love first. That's just the way i am with all my ships.  But in this case, i think Gunjan will fall first. Sam will be attracted, but Gunjan will fall  first.

The Mayur pairing is a little more difficult to predict. It would be great if Mayank falls for Nupur first. Otherwise, it would be nice if they both start feeling something at the same time.
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
boys first!

ok, def samrat falls for gunjan first! Don't know what the guy breaking girl's heart again! no two ways about it :)

for mayur,  i think mayank will fall first. but his character is not that developed yet so we dont know how he'd react to love feelings. nupur is too lost in her own world to realize she's in love/like. plus,  her ideal guy seems so unlike mayank so she may not realize that shes liking him. I wouldnt mind nupur falling for him first. same timing would work too!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Miss.Dollz

I think Mayank & Nupur will fall in love first.

yes i think also
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: algebramulti

I want Samrat to fall in love with Gunjan first b/c everyone falls for the stud popular guy but no1 notices the geek...so for a change, i want the cool dude samrat to falling in love with geeky gunjan first and than woo her...⭐️

yes! πŸ‘πŸΌ
i will disappointed if it is otherwise.
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abt mayak i'm confused...becz wo girls ko ghas nahe dalta...πŸ˜†but mujhai lagraha hai ki samrat will fall first...or i should say i want him to fall first...πŸ˜ƒ

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Roku!!!πŸ€—

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry hopefully later on atleast  mayank ghaas tho dalega πŸ˜†

@Sonia: Well honestly i would like to see Mayank fall for Nupur first....

but i guess it could be because i am being "biased" since i am a girl πŸ˜•

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I think SaJan are the couple that will get romantically involved first....MaYur are a ways off for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I think Samrat will fall for Gunjan first....πŸ˜•....I'm guessing kinda without realizing itπŸ˜†

I want Mayank to fall for Nupur first, but I think it's going to be Nupur who falls firstπŸ˜†
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nureat01

I think SaJan are the couple that will get romantically involved first....MaYur are a ways off for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i agree

And I think Samrat will fall for Gunjan first....πŸ˜•....I'm guessing kinda without realizing itπŸ˜† i agree

I want Mayank to fall for Nupur first, but I think it's going to be Nupur who falls firstπŸ˜† i agree

AreYaar thumbnail
@Mehak: Wow yaar...SUCH  a detailed response??😲🀣

I think it's quite obvious that SaJan are gonna get all 'lovey dovey' first.....which is the couple doing all the staring sharing right now? Which is the couple having 'khuda jaane' and 'my dil goes hmm' being played on them? Which is the couple where all the flirting is going on....even if it's one sided and for entertainment purposes.......?

And the answer is.........*drumrolls* Samrat-Gunjan!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Mehak: Wow yaar...SUCH  a detailed response??😲🀣

I think it's quite obvious that SaJan are gonna get all 'lovey dovey' first.....which is the couple doing all the staring sharing right now? Which is the couple having 'khuda jaane' and 'my dil goes hmm' being played on them? Which is the couple where all the flirting is going on....even if it's one sided and for entertainment purposes.......?

And the answer is.........*drumrolls* Samrat-Gunjan!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 Obvioulsy sajan will fall in lowe firstπŸ˜†, Kyunki taine pehalan hi kinne reasons de ditteπŸ˜†

And u are right, even if it i sone-sided or for entertainment, but they do have more lovey-dovey track where as mayank-nupur will have to cover a long distance.......They will  have frndship track first, then slowly one of them will realize, then that person will make other realize.........then......???????? agge khuda jaane je kya hogaπŸ˜†

And in SAJAN track....... Though for entertainment and irritating her but samrat is being all lovey-dovey, so he might fall in lowe soonπŸ˜† and we know he will do each n every thing to make her realizeπŸ˜†
Edited by mehak_kapoor - 15 years ago