Miley Jab Hum Tum

Who would you want to fall in love first???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Ok this is a general topic for all SaJan and MayUr fans... there are plenty of topics opened on who would fall in love first.. SaJan or MayUr...

But over here its about who you WANT to fall in love first...

So from SaJan - Do you want Samrat to fall in love first or Gunjan??

From MayUr - Do you want Mayank to fall in love first or Nupur???

From SaJan & MayUr- which couple do you think should get together first....

Feel free to give any explanations, reasoning whatever for your choices!!! Big smile

Edited by meteora_smt - 13 October 2008 at 1:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who would you want to fall in love first???" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmmm i think Mayur
coz Nupur is begger then Gunjan so
nupur will marry first wid Mayank
adn then SaJan Embarrassed

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i think Mayur will fall in love first or maybe they will become friends first....i dont think SaJan will become friends tht easily coz Samrat really teases Gunjan and irritates her....btw i think the way both the couples talk with each other i m sure tehy will both be in love t the same time maybe....but i dont know why i have a feeling tht Mayur will fall first....maybe from Nupur's side....

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Feats & maria - hey thanks for the posts... one more question, from the respective couples SaJan & MayUr which person do you want to fall in love first???

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i wud love to see Samrat falling in love with Gunjan....and on the other side i want Nupur to fall in love first....dying to see Samrat falling in love....

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
So from SaJan - Do you want Samrat to fall in love first or Gunjan??

From MayUr - Do you want Mayank to fall in love first or Nupur???

From SaJan & MayUr- which couple do you think should get together first....

Feel free to give any explanations, reasoning whatever for your choices!!! Big smile

From Sajan's side, I want Samrat to fall for her first, change his ways and then make her fall for him. If She falls for him, and then Dia makes him look mean, it will create more problems between them.

From Mayur - Def Nupur. It be fun to see Nupur being totally latoo around Mayank and Mayank having no clue what the heck is happening..

I think no one is gonna get there yet or the show would end but Mayur have more chances of getting together first than Sajan and then indeed they play cupids later on for Sajan and I want Mayur to get togehter first so they can combat Dia for the sake on Gunjan.

**cutiepie**

**cutiepie**

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i hav a feeling tht  mayur will fallin luv first.... and i think mayank will fall in luv first
for sajan i want samrat to fall in luv first and i want to see his reaction and wat he deos to let her knoe...... ( like wen arman adn ridz first fell in luv in dmg)

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I would also love to see Samrat fall in love first with gunjan..dt would be so cute!Embarrassed
& i think Nupur will fall in love with Mayank first. & MaYur will fall in love first

Post Reply New Post

Go to top