Miley Jab Hum Tum

Opposite Pairs WIERD :S..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Hey guys.. My sister is really stupid.. she had these wierd theories.. She was like what if they swtiched the roles played by Arjun and Mohit(like Arjun played Sam and Mohit played Mayank)and they paired Mohit with Rati and Arjun with Sanaya.. i was like .... HELL NOOO.. i wouldn't like that.. i like the current pairings and i can't even think about Arjun with Sanaya and Mohit with Rati.. its sounds soo WIERDConfused imagine how WIERDConfused they would have looked together.... I was like to my sister closed your brains cause whenever you think you think of wierd stuff.... What do you have to say... do you prefer the current jodis or do you go with my sister's WIERD theories...

Zaara

Edited by brklyngurl4u - 13 October 2008 at 1:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opposite Pairs WIERD :S.." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind seeing Arjun and Sanaya considering they know each other and share good chemistry but Mohit and Rati would be plain weird.

I like the couples the way they are.

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jenny, Arjun looked good with Sanaya in the Mayank and Gunjan scene... and apparently Arjun was slated to play Samrat in the beginning but then the storyline changed, there were date problems, and the creatives prolly felt Mayanks character suited him more....

Though while I do think Arjun shares good chem with Sanaya, I think he shares much better chem with Rati... Ditto Mohit... So I think the couples are pretty cool the way they are now.....

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Sanaya are cute together but Arjun and Rati are hilarious and fantastic together....and Rati and Mohit would be a odd pairing....so definitely need to stick with the current pairings because they both just fit right with each other....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top