Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Gunjan seemed to become an object of ridicule for samrat....his playful teasing for his own enjoyment is really disturbing gunjan...initially, i thought samrat was teasing gunjan b/c he was attracted towards her ( he might be indirectly) but now it seems he is just playing around with her b/c he likes making fun of her...oct.13 episode totally displayed samrat true intentions towards gunjan...and i am afraid that innocent gunjan is falling for samrat charms slowly...in the begining she was so guarded but now she seems to be softening a bit up towards samrat...i have a bad feeling that gunjan will take samrat playful teasing seriously and fall in love with him and he would break her heart big time...leaving her to sob alone.....samrat gets concerned only when something serious happens....i think there should be a limit to all these teasing and making fun of........gunjan is too nice and kind + intelligent to be made object of ridicule for " mr.cool dude " all the time.....now, i m fed up of sam's behavior towards gunjan...if he can't be geniunely nice to her than i wish he rather leave her alone instead of giving wrong signals to her....but i can't wait till samrat geniunely falls in love w/ gunjan and than gunjan will be the one giving him attitude and sarcastic comments.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan an object of ridicule" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...but u know Samrat knows what type of girl is Gunjan and he dont make fun of her any more he teases her becoz he loves teasing her and getting her attention and today Gunjan was blushing and Samrat copied her still he said abt the date he wants to spend time with her.....he will never ever hurt Gunjan intentionally...he is unaware of his feelings thts why he is doing and saying things he dont mean...maybe Gunjan is a time pass for him but he is really interested in her he likes the way she re-acts to him she is like very quiet she hardly answers him....today when she spoke Samrat was really happy after that....but ur right i dont want Gunjan to get hurt i hope the talent prade will bring them closer....

Edited by Feats - 13 October 2008 at 1:55pm

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hmm me too dont want that ghunjan get hurt..but no yaa u r just too hursh on samrat..4god sake whatever he's doing he doesnt mean to hurt ghunjan..He just love tease her & love to spend time wid her..& till now he didnt anything like that u r just fed up wid him..

anyways i just kinda agree wid u not fully but i agree wid fatema..whatever she v said im wid it..

May samrat just taking his feelings just as a joke but after his realization he'll b serious abt his relationship & fellingss.

& not to 4get that its just begining & i think ghunjan just vstarted understand samrat..she's not a fool that she take samy's teasing as love i dont think so..

4me whatever happened till now in sajan lovestory thats just perfect..

sorry if u hurt..but i feel this way..Im not at all annoyed wid samrat or his teasing or his pranks..

piya.

Edited by piya2025 - 13 October 2008 at 3:23pm

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah its obvious Samrat's teasing and flirting is not serious....but unfortunately it looks like Gunjan might take it seriously and will fall for him....well, I really hope Gunjan doesn't fall for Samrat too soon....

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apux

Yeah its obvious Samrat's teasing and flirting is not serious....but unfortunately it looks like Gunjan might take it seriously and will fall for him....well, I really hope Gunjan doesn't fall for Samrat too soon....

I know...i hope its samrat who falls in love with gunjan than vise-versa....i like sajan scenes.....but i don't like sam attitude towards gunjan...she is not an object that he should be playing around with.....if he is really nice, than he shud try being with frenz with her when every1 in the school is against the sisters....oh well, sooner or later, they are bound to fall in love...lets see.......

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Ya i dont lyk the way samrat always teases her, dt 2 not in a freindly way, but just as time pass as sm1 sed...but he lyks seeing her reaction i agree, i think he just finds her intriguing...
I dont think Gunjan will fall for him easily tho. i sure hope not. I want to see Samrat deep in love wif Gunjan!, den things will get fun 2 watch wen Gunjan is doing dt 2 him lolz. Maybe there will be some cute scenes then. neway things will get better, things hv just started.

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

I totally agree with you...but u know Samrat knows what type of girl is Gunjan and he dont make fun of her any more he teases her becoz he loves teasing her and getting her attention and today Gunjan was blushing and Samrat copied her still he said abt the date he wants to spend time with her.....he will never ever hurt Gunjan intentionally...he is unaware of his feelings thts why he is doing and saying things he dont mean...maybe Gunjan is a time pass for him but he is really interested in her he likes the way she re-acts to him she is like very quiet she hardly answers him....today when she spoke Samrat was really happy after that....but ur right i dont want Gunjan to get hurt i hope the talent prade will bring them closer....

i'm completly agree wid u....Big smileme too want Gunjan to get hurt tab he to smart will feel something special for   her...Embarrassed 

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
if thats the case, then even dia is an obj of ridicule. Confused and gunjan's friend whom sam called 'hottie' and probably every other girl in the college.
agree that i want to see sam treat gunjan with more respect and dignity since she deserves it. But thats the story. its all fun n games for samrat now but later on, it wont be once he realizes he's liking her seriously. It wont only change his equation w/gunjan but girls in general, whom he doesnt take seriously at moment.

wish sam falls for gunjan first..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top