Miley Jab Hum Tum

Aagle 15-16 janams..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

HahahaLOL When Nupur asked Mayank to be her partner he said I will be your partner but only after 15- 16 janams...LOLLOLLOL. Mayank stop joking you know your dying to be her partner.... What do you think..

Zaara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaarti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aagle 15-16 janams.." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandy_93

nandy_93

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. i agree.. he's eagerly waiting..!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

He is soo good at those scenes LOL

I am waiting eagerly to see what happens with the dance LOL

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 13 October 2008 at 1:57pm

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah, he totally wants to be her partner for the next 15-16 janams, not afterLOL

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
mayank is most likely the worst dancer in the entire college! no wonder dia suggested mayank when nupur couldnt find anyone else! something def cooking in dia's brain.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.