Miley Jab Hum Tum

"KNPH toh bada ho gaya yaar!"-My thoughts 2day....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Did anyone else realize that Benjy is the kid who played Hrithik's bro in Kaho Naa Pyar Hai??? I swear, when I realized it, I couldn't stop staring at him, sighing and going "Abbe KNPH, tu itna bada kab ho gaya yaar????!" Confused Must say, he has grown up well.... He has the best comic timing in the cast... I think Nupur and Benjy are the funniest people in the show....

Today's episode was a mediocre one.... Actually, better than mediocre, but I'll give it a 6 coz of the utter lack of Mayank/Nupur scenes. Kya yaar creatives, kuch toh dhyaan do M/N par, AS A COUPLE. Individually, Nupur gets air time, Mayank not so much.... Seriously, can we have more M/N scenes? Or just plain Mayank scenes.... I mean, for all I care, you could just take the camera and follow Mayank around as he navigates the mind boggling aisles of the library Geek, but please, more Mayank! Please!?!? *begs shamelessly*

A pleasant surprise? Diya... The girl is actually a really good actress... And I thought she looked really pretty today... Specially in the scene where Samrat apologizes to her.... If only she wasn't stuck in this cheesy, 80's teen flick - cheerleader from hell role....Dead And for the love of God, could someone tell her makeup person to stop spoiling her pretty face with those.... SPLOTCHES... of blusher....? Seriously, it looks like she's been hit across the face or something. Looks incredibly weird. DeadDeadDead

Gunjan, who knew she had sarcasm in her... Loved the following exchange b/w N/G:
N: TUJHE STAGE PE CHADNE SE ITNA DARR KYUN LAGTA HAI???
G: Aapko project se itna darr kyun lagta hai? :/ :/
N: Ahhh... Uh... Ummm.... Dead
I wish Gunjan would grow a spine in front of Samrat already. I get it, she's all introverted and all.... But seriously.... It's getting a little monotonous with the Samrat smirking and Gunjan looking everywhere but at him....

Speaking of Samrat, DUDE, SERIOUSLY. Wipe that silly smirk off your face already. *sighs exasperatedly* I mean, it's endearing the first 4 minutes, but when it hasn't moved for like 15 minutes, it's a little weird and makes me wonder if you've gone the Gauri Khan way with excessive Botox. Wriggle your cheeks around a bit. Other than that, I think the guy has improved in his acting/dialogue delivery. And he does have very pretty eyes. A nice twinkle. Just the twinkle + the non moving smirk gives me the impression that either his face is stuck that way or he's into banned substances, if you get my drift.... :/ :/

Nupur, didn't really have any sparkling dialogues. *sad little whine* OuchOuchOuch

Mayank. Oh Mayank. Day Dreaming You looked.... phenomenal, as always... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Are Mayank and CJ like good friends? I think it would be an interesting development...! Both are quite don't carish about what others think of them, have a sarcastic dark side to them, both seem perpetually amused/annoyed by Nupur and her Morena-ness.... I think that is enough to form a long lasting friendship, don't you....?? I kinda think CJ might like Mayank a lil.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Not anything serious.... But she did mention that she thought he was "cute".... Wink I always did think CJ would make a good friend to Nupur... She can play cupid to them.... EEEEEEE! *mind soars into fan-girly kingdom of M/N-ness!* Day Dreaming

Dialogues of the day!

Nupur: BHAISAAB! Kya aap mere dance partner banenge?
Random Dude: Main somwaar to dance nahi karta....
ROFL

Random dude #2: Main bachpan mein nacha thaa... Papa ne ghar se nikaal diya tha....
ROFL

Diya: Jacko!! (that thin scrawny chamcha of hers...whatever his name is...)
J: Sorry Diya, main bohut busy hoon... Mujhe TIPU SULTAN aur uske talwaar ko dhundnaa hai! *leaves*
LOL

These views are purely mine; not to offend anyone, take in good spirit, blah blah blah. You know the spiel... Tongue

Comments, etc? Smile
LOL

Edited by darkness_123 - 13 October 2008 at 12:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""KNPH toh bada ho gaya yaar!"-My thoughts 2day...." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parekh

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hey thanks, i hvnt seen epi for today , still waiting, but seems entertaining as always. rofl funny dialogues, ya its always staring at the begginin, then i think more romantic scenes will come Embarrassed hope creatives will do smthin good!. wow i didnt kno he was in knph! thnks

kpcool22

Goldie

kpcool22

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Benji...yeah he is the same boy
thx yaar,I was wondering where I had seen him

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
good views
no wrong in them
agreed with dialogues too

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
gunjan should take sarcasm lessons from mayank so she can talk back to samrat LOL would love to see her toss a wise cracking reply back to him but maybe its too early. she is shy so it wont happen overnight.
must compliment her patience...she doesnt get that irked with samrat ..any other girl would have flipped out be now

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that you've mentioned it , I remember Hrithik's bro...his name was Amit in the movie I think....his face hasnt changed a bit- only his height seems to have increased!

Arre yaar , how cum these child artistes frow up so fast???

There was Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , and now she's this grown-up on SAB...and now Benji...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
LOL....Nice review, Nimmi!

I haven't seen the epi yet, so can't offer any opinions or commentsLOLLOL

but yes, someone had mentioned a few days back that Benji is apparently that kid from KNPH and after watching him now, I realize that it IS him indeed!LOLLOL

Your review makes the epi sound funny in parts atleast....I'm looking forward to watching itBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top