Miley Jab Hum Tum

ROFL... The precap scene of MayUr was hilarious!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episodes today.... It wasn't so good, too much concentration on the supporting actors and comparitively less footage for MayUr & Sajan scenes.... and the dialogues were weak today....
But the PRECAP of MayUr was HILARIOUS!!! LOLLOLLOL
Apparently MayUr are talking to each other in the hall of the corridor... and Mayank tells Nupur ki tum uss insaan ka peecha kar rahe ho jisme dancer bane ki kabilyat hain, and she brightens up and is like "Sacchi!!!" And Mayank goes "Haan  pandrah-solah janam ke baad mein" LOLLOLLOL

Good to know Mayank is back to his sarcastic self... This should be fun!!! Embarrassed

Edited by meteora_smt - 13 October 2008 at 11:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROFL... The precap scene of MayUr was hilarious!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kpcool22

Goldie

kpcool22

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yeah I love the sarcastic way Mayank talks
But 15-16 janamROFL
This was the best joke he had cracked

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I know... just when I was beginning to doubt the abilities of the dialogue writers... LOLLOLLOL

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged

hey thanks

lol very funny, great dialogueLOL, shows his character 

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Woohoo! Sarcastic Mayank is baaaaaaack!Evil SmileParty

That pre-cap is my main motivation to watch this epi nowLOLLOL

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Woohoo! Sarcastic Mayank is baaaaaaack!Evil SmileParty

That pre-cap is my main motivation to watch this epi nowLOLLOL

Gosh Anu don't keep any hopes up for todays episode... Except for MayUr and maybe SaJan... I found it painful to watch with all the lame dialogues and the supporting actors - you know the college kids who btw look more like adults....It was a bit boring!!! Sleepy
I guess you'd like it better, coz you can forward it on the net... I watched it on TV itself!!! So your gonna watch the epi after work, right???

Edited by meteora_smt - 13 October 2008 at 12:04pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
LOL Sonia....I never really have much hopes in general yaar, trust meWinkLOLLOL.....I do forward most of the epi....the one advantage of watching it olTongueLOL.....but this Mayank-Nupur pre-cap scene sounds good so I'm looking forward to watching thatWink

So they gave more footage to the sidey characters again??ConfusedLOL....Ok, then I'm definitely going to be forwarding a LOT in today's epiLOLLOL

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
His grin when he said that was so adorable! *sighh*

I liked the moment in the promo better, when she asks him to be her partner and he goes "kya" with this total deadpan expression like Stern Smile, like she asked him for his right kidney or something.... LOL

Actually, in my opinion, I find Mayank's sarcasm a little... I don't know how to explain it, really.... I mean, the dialogues aren't really that great.... But it's Arjun's delivery that makes the lines good.... I mean, there are some really good ones, like the statue of liberty one.... But mostly, I find Benjy and Nupur get the funniest dialogues...

Goddamnit, must I digress in every topic?!?!?! *mental head slap*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top