King Anu you should be ashamed of yoursel

Posted: 15 years ago
This is not a joke folks - there has to be some limit. How would you feel if some one does the same for Lata Ji, Asha Ji, or Rafi Sahib. We Indians have big hearts and we appreciate the talent.

Here are his comments on a legend - Madam Noor Jeha (Malka-e-Taranum)

By King Anu

"who is noori? name sounds like a folk singer

name noori sounded like you know what we see in movies. a rajistani character

aay noori idhar aa"

You should apologize for insulting a legend.

Edited by jo_jo1214 - 15 years ago
Yes we the Indians have big heart thats why every now and then every one stabs us in the back. Our leaders go on peace mission to neighboring country and his army chief of staff was preparing to do the kargil. Thats what  is called big heart?
Your thread's name is misguiding.  I was astonished as I read it because I thought you were talking about our beloved mod Anuradha here.  We all call her 'Anu".  I would suggest you change the title of this thread.  Rest, of course, is up to you.
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Your thread's name is misguiding.  I was astonished as I read it because I thought you were talking about our beloved mod Anuradha here.  We all call her 'Anu".  I would suggest you change the title of this thread.  Rest, of course, is up to you.

How can I do that ?
Originally posted by jo_jo1214

How can I do that ?

I don't know how but I know a person who can help you out.  Ask cal_gal.  She recently changed the name of her hate thread two times before it got locked😆  I am sure she will be able to help you out here😆
jo jo
mat ro ro

king stands by what he said. the comment was based on best available evidence at that time.

and kings don't apologize
Originally posted by jo_jo1214

This is not a joke folks - there has to be some limit. How would you feel if some one does the same for Lata Ji, Asha Ji, or Rafi Sahib. We Indians have big hearts and we appreciate the talent.
Well, I am pretty sure anyone who is participating in a discussion forum on Indian music will never say or ask the same about Lataji or Ashaji or Rafiji who are all music legends and quite famous. I dont think it was lack of any big heartedness, but rather lack of knowledge about the singer.
Originally posted by akanna

Well, I am pretty sure anyone who is participating in a discussion forum on Indian music will never say or ask the same about Lataji or Ashaji or Rafiji who are all music legends and quite famous. I dont think it was lack of any big heartedness, but rather lack of knowledge about the singer.

Still you are not suppose to comment when you don't have enough knowledge.
what did king say that was so wrong?

if king doesn't know a person then how can his highness belittle that person? and why are you thinking that king meant something against her

read all my words. who is noori (a typo)..is she a folk singer? that was based on his highness's assumption that noor sounds like a rajistani name. there was one such character in movie ghulami or some other movie

and btw king doesn't care a bit about any madam. if she was that good and people cared that much about her then you would have recieved some sympathy.

NO ONE CARES
NO ONE IS GOING TO GO AFTER THEIR KING FOR MADAM

AND APOLOGIZE AT ONCE

for distorting king's innocent reply
for distorting king's image
for trying to create mutiny
for misbehaving
making a mountain out of molehill
for wasting king's time
for hurting jaanta's sentiments

APOLOGIZE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

and i dont mean that song from bluffmaster
I don't think this topic is related to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.....People need not bring their personal problems up in this forum....it's totally NOT ok..especially calling other's names in the topic.. 

BTW...since Gauriji recommended you to ask me for help,.....I'm here....😉To change your topic name, you need to press "EDIT", which will appear at the bottom of your first post and then you can change your title...I did that twice in one of my topics because of too much bother expressed by the people around here....
Edited by cal-gal - 15 years ago