Miley Jab Hum Tum

l SaJan & Armaam-Ridzi l

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Wat Do Yew all Say....Is There Any Similarity Between Samrat and Dr. Armaan [ Of DMG ] ....?
Not In Looks and In Real Life, But Their Characters !

I Found them Some Wat Similar...Specially His Story Wid Gunjan ๐Ÿ˜›

The Way He talks Wid Gunjan & Teases Her ''Miss Chasmish'' ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ณ...Jus Lyk Armaan Did In The Very Beginning, Teasing Riddhima as ''Basket''  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And, I Think Their Love Story Will Be Similar Like Armaan & Riddhima One...Samrat Falling Fo Gunjan & Nt Beleving It at FirssHt But Realizes It Later ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.s : - I'm Just Comparing da Two Characters & nt Karan Singh Grover Wid Samrat [ Dunno His Real Name ]

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
living for...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
โค๏ธRAJATโค๏ธforever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Edited by vinisha_RAJAT - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vinisha_RAJAT

Wat Do Yew all Say....Is There Any Similarity Between Samrat and Dr. Armaan [ Of DMG ] ....?
Not In Looks and In Real Life, But Their Characters !

I Found them Some Wat Similar...Specially His Story Wid Gunjan ๐Ÿ˜›

The Way He talks Wid Gunjan & Teases Her ''Miss Chasmish'' ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ณ...Jus Lyk Armaan Did In The Very Beginning, Teasing Riddhima as ''Basket''  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And, I Think Their Love Story Will Be Similar Like Armaan & Riddhima One...Samrat Falling Fo Gunjan & Nt Beleving It at FirssHt But Realizes It Later ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.s : - I'm Just Comparing da Two Characters & nt Karan Singh Grover Wid Samrat [ Dunno His Real Name ]

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
โค๏ธRAJATโค๏ธforever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yes ur right, its coz their made frm the same producers. I like the nickname 'Chasmish' , its quite hilarious๐Ÿ˜†. Also Armaan used to be popular with all the girls b4 he met Riddhima, jst like Samrat!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Knowalot2 - 15 years ago
missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it's something like that๐Ÿ˜ณ 
GK001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are right even i love both the characters and even gunjan and ridzi
Edited by GK001 - 15 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmm I guess the both a diff in quite a way but are more similar. Like Sammy teased Gunjan not because he wanted to but cuz of Dia. But Ami teased Ridzi just for fun. Out of the both i think Ami is much naughtier till now. But what matters is that i like the both of them.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Knowalot2

yes ur right, its coz their made frm the same producers. I like the nickname 'Chasmish' , its quite hilarious๐Ÿ˜†. Also Armaan used to be popular with all the girls b4 he met Riddhima, jst like Samrat!๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah Noe Dat...๐Ÿ˜›...! true 'Chashmish' & 'Basket'....Though Names Are Funny Bt Still Itz Cute When Samrat Calls Gunjan as Chashmish & Gunjan Ji...Lolz ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Gals Were Olways Around Armaan...Same as Wid Sammy, Soon he Wud be Havin Only One Gal...n Rest Of 'em...' Gayab'...Lol !

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missy14

yeah it's something like that๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Originally posted by: GK001

you are right even i love both the characters and even gunjan and ridzi

Yups True...Both are Liked By People and Are Popular Too ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi12

Hmmmm I guess the both a diff in quite a way but are more similar. Like Sammy teased Gunjan not because he wanted to but cuz of Dia. But Ami teased Ridzi just for fun. Out of the both i think Ami is much naughtier till now. But what matters is that i like the both of them.๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah True Bt I Think Sammy Teased Her In Da Starting Coz Of Diaa And Nao He Likes Doing Dat...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...Specially After Der 'First Date'..Lol ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinisha_RAJAT

Yeah True Bt I Think Sammy Teased Her In Da Starting Coz Of Diaa And Nao He Likes Doing Dat...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...Specially After Der 'First Date'..Lol ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yahhh!! True๐Ÿ˜†