Harry Potter

Sirius Black - Page 2

Poll

Do u pple want S B back in the 6th book??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Only Harry's Mirror...Sirius's Mirror is still intact.

yeah, u are right , so ther's still a possibility πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monaji thumbnail
hey wow... that would mean that there is chance of Sirius appearing again....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hope so he was nice ,and maybe harry will find out how to make his parents come back tooπŸ˜‰
KK_lassi thumbnail

Sirius Black was a Fartherly Model for Harry, He really made Harry comfortable and never had given up his challenging  attitude inspite of being in Azkaban. He had relation ship with Harry as a Friend, as a Father, as so tht Harry felt more cheery, some one he could call his own.

I do hope he comes back...  veil part in department of mysteries could a hope.

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misha

yeah, u are right , so ther's still a possibility πŸ˜ƒ

yeah tht is true...
but arent both the mirrors important?? coz its their in the book tht one used to be with sirius and one with james so even if sirius has one i think it is nescessary for harry to have one too
even a broken one will do...
if yes then this possibility is gone😭
if no then cant be tht sure tht it was with sirius when he fell through that viel...

mumbai_masti thumbnail
well have faith in JKR...... i'm sure she'll bring him alive in 6th book....

😎
enkay thumbnail
yea harry broke his mirror wen he threw it into his trunk but he left the pieces there n started piling his suff into it. soo his mirror cud still cum in handy...keepin my fingers crossed**
mumbai_masti thumbnail
acording to latest information....sirius is not going to be alive again...😭

but JKR will reveal why he was killed....in 6 & 7...
Ibad thumbnail
As he has an important role in the 3 series so now if he don't affair in the 6th one so we will miss him very much.
*Jane* thumbnail
Of course I want him in HBP but alas it can't happen but hey its department of myteries and this it's JKR writting this so there might be hope. It's so sad he is gone though,😭 poor Harry, life is really cruel to the poor boy. I feel like running up to him and giving him a giant hug only if to make him feel a tinsy bit better. why does everything bad have to happen to him. poor thing If not for anything or anyone else but at least for Harry's sake Sirius should be back. if only it were possible.