Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
SBS UPDATE- HC in new serial

today in SBS they finally announced that HC will be seen in the new serial no other leads yipeeeee he will play the character of vasu from movie saudagar n radha's character will be played by the girl from MB who played radha😃they said ram kapoor n vivan mushran will play the friends i mean harshad n that girls grandfathers😆n they also said that hamesha kisi naa kisi tarah harshad ka naam MB se judh hii jaata hai cause now the lead gal who is playing character opposite 2 him was in MB but they also mentioned that HC entry will be very late in the serial cause he has ust now finished kis desh tha shooting n they showed prem being burnt in fire😭

priya
Iriss thumbnail
heyloo everyone

WELCOME to 34 FC
🤗

MAY month is very spl for all of us harshad deewani's we got 2 see all the sides of harshad as a passionate lover,brother,perfect son n bestest scenes as prem excellent dailogues n brillaint performance by harshad which made scenes sooo brillaint

the confession,the detective side,the drooling prem,caring prem,hurt prem,angry prem we had such a blast during MAY everyday we were bowled by HC brillaint performances with each scenes

he won 2 awards on his birthday n SPA performance👏👏👏HC was the happiest man in the mont of MAY i guess😉

daisy the FC is excellent all the siggies n dialogues wonderful👏👏purani yaadein taaza ho gayee😳

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Priya..welcome and thank u soo much

Lekin Priya...dont believe in all these news until u see Harsh on screen....

In MB's case even the photo shoot was done..But he didnt play Arjun's charatcer

Here too his name might be used for publicity and dont raise ur hopes...It can be depressing when he dosent come...

So lets hope he comes on screen soon ...but not in a BT show...Ugghhh....
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hiiii priiii

Is it confirmed that he's gonna be the lead😕....

I watched yesterdays diwali special online...I watched it twice and still I dont know how to comment ...i mean what to say...hc and kp ver the good guys chetan and the other fellow on the bad side???

(just now I read anshu captions on the show ....)

hii daisy
posted my short msg on the other page😳

Edited by NeIN - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: delo

Hey Priya..welcome and thank u soo much

Lekin Priya...dont believe in all these news until u see Harsh on screen....

In MB's case even the photo shoot was done..But he didnt play Arjun's charatcer

Here too his name might be used for publicity and dont raise ur hopes...It can be depressing when he dosent come...

So lets hope he comes on screen soon ...but not in a BT show...Ugghhh....

ya daisy first though mere dimaag mein yahi aaya tha 😆see we all r immune 2 them😆

they were showing that MB girl n harshad side by sidein half screens

seemed they r sure😕

exactly i want him out of that good for nothing BT house😡🤢😕

priya
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeIN

hiiii priiii

Is it confirmed that he's gonna be the lead😕....

I watched yesterdays diwali special online...I watched it twice and still I dont know how to comment ...i mean what to say...hc and kp ver the good guys chetan and the other fellow on the bad side???

(I read anshu captions on the show just now....)

hii daisy
posted my short msg on the other page😳

hey nina😃

i can't say anything but they sounded very sure abt harshad being the lead only 4 names came out which we all already know from past articles ram kapoor,vivek mushran,harshad n MB girl pooja bose

i m yet 2 watch harshad ka dance 😭

priya
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyy everyone...evening..😛

sbs walon ka aur koi kaam nahi hai prii....what sortof news is that....morons...why cant dey show us his interviews...if dey r dat dis desperate to use him to attract attention😡
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

Heyy everyone...evening..😛

sbs walon ka aur koi kaam nahi hai prii....what sortof news is that....morons...why cant dey show us his interviews...if dey r dat dis desperate to use him to attract attention😡

hey siddy😃ohh my rabs siddy evening batch mein😆cho happy we talk after so many days abb gayab mat ho jana😡

how r u?studies ke kya haal hain😃

ye bhi poochne ki baat hai siddy they don't have much news n kaam naa so they keep using harshad's name n fake news😡harshad ke dum par unka show chalta hai😉

they reported the same thing which TB article has already reported only one more lead ka koi zikra nahin hua only harshad n pooja bose

waise who was listening 2 their news i was busy DROOLING over harshad😳they were showing harshad when he was shooting for imaginary sagai harshad in white kurta😍par sab mood kharab ho gaya ab they showed prem  in fire😭exactly after blast there was fire all around him n prem in between😭

siddy they always want 2 cash on HC's popularity phir chahe woh BT wale ho ya SBS wale😡they mentioned he has just finished kis desh shooting i guess he was shooting for flash backs kya?may be with gayatri,lallu n rest of horror house members in CANADA

priya
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

prii watch and tell me....(harshad's dance)

Hello siddy

ya ,this sbs people why cant they show us his interview instead of speculating things.
can we expect Prem in kis desh again?
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeIN

prii watch and tell me....(harshad's dance)

Hello siddy

ya ,this sbs people why cant they show us his interview instead of speculating things.
can we expect Prem in kis desh again?

nina may be by sunday i will get time 2 watch ya phir seedhe diwali baad😭

i think filhaal
don't expect prem 2 be back in kis desh for 2 months ya sumthing may be after that they will show prem's humshakal😛cause the TRP's r not going down

priya