Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Congos shongos to each and every member of this FC....We all deserve a huuuge round of applause because almost to all of us this kind of fanship to an actor is kind of alien concept...Well, for that I think the bigger credit must go to the person that Harshad is....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My God Daisy...what can I say about you...Seriously I didnt expect this at all.....Dedicating this whole FC to me????😭....I am completely dumbfounded at this moment and the basket case that I am, tears welled up in my eyes when I first saw it yesterday...😭...Its surely an honor for me to accept this and I do it on behalf of every romantic here....πŸ€—

Daisy, home page is just OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ and the apt siggies...and girl you werent even feeling well...how did you manage to write all those lengthy dialogs???😲...It must have taken so much toll on you yaar...and considering the present status quo of Prem, I bet it was not an easy task...I can very well understand and relate to the physical as well as mental exertion that you put yourself through....You are truly an amazingly determined and focused person....Proud of you dearie!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual wonderful siggies...hats off to the siggy makers yaar...you guys are truly the stars...Yas,Mehoo and whoever else made those siggies...πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Coming to The Prem in the month of May...he was surely an out and out romantic, aggressive, protective and possessive lover that every girl dreams of...Prem is Heer's 'Prince on the white horse' in every sense of the word...The way he rescued her from every small and big adversity is just too amazing...

In the begiining of the month he realizes that his Heer has already been engaged to another person...He decides to stay away from her...However he keeps getting drawn more and more towards her....As much as he wanted to let go of her, the circumstances also wont help.....And how he ultimately gives up and opens up his heart to Heer forms the crux of the May's story...

We saw Prem not only as a passionate lover but also as a devoted son...In fact Prem's confrontation with his mom is the scene which introduced me to Kis desh...Around 15th May I accidentally chanced upon this scene and Prem's sincerity and Harshad's brilliance in portraying the hurt and pain of a Son who demands why his mom did not shut up the world which raised a fingure at the genuinity of her love for her son....I was completely floored by Harshad's acting here....Just out of the world...Magnifique!!!

The next week or so I spent catching up with the previous episodes.....In fact the first direct episode I watched was the cool drink scene...where Prem and Heer hold a common glass and that dumb server walks away without even making sure that people were getting one glass per head...πŸ˜†

One of my favorite scenes during this time which wasn't mentioned on the home page is the mask scene and the 'bol na halke' dance of Prem and Heer...This scene in my view is very vital...in the sense it defines Prem's personality...how he is a go getter type and not some goody2shoes who believes in self sacrifice for no reason or rhyme...Having seen and heard about the other BT heroes, this one scene really took me by surprise...and after that Prem kept adding layers and layers of 'The-ness' to his character which ultimately lead to me calling him fondly The Prem...😳...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3q2aeHXQY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Another scene which is my absolute favorite is Prem secretly admiring Heer in the clothes shop....It just gives me goosebumps everytime I watch this scene....πŸ‘...

I basically hate watching TV...Hence it did take me some time to get used to the routine of following this serial, but Harshad's suppperbb acting kept bringing me back to the serial and of course IF helped my interest grow multifold and reach a level of addiction.....By this time I wasn't aware of the FC nor about the existence of this sweet member called 'delo'.....But Daisy posted a message in the forums saying Harshad received all the birthday messages and he really loved them...That was the first time I was reading her post but since I really wanted to know if this Harshad hose acting I liked so much was not just a splash in the pan and that I can spend my valuable time watching him...lol...I remember sending a PM to her asking who this Harshad was and what other serials he acted...πŸ˜† and when exactly was his birthday....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....I hope you remember my first PM to you Daisy...🀣☺️...Anyways...as they say the rest is history!!!!

Today I am here, breaking my head as to why and how our Prem was taken away...None of my friends nor me believe that Prem truly took an exit from the show...We believe from the bottom of our hearts that sooner than later Harsh will reenter as Prem, our The Prem......We keep saying they can get Hrithink Roshan into the show to amuse us and distract us from Prem but we aint going to care 2 hoots...πŸ˜ƒ

Its Harshad's blemishless acting  which made Prem so closer to our hearts....Harshad was able to make me do those things that even Rajeev Khandelwal failed to...πŸ˜†....(and I consider RK as my first ever favorite actor😲)..I never watched any Video mixes before, used to be bored of Picture updates, the concept of joining a Fan Club was considered by me as something that only useless people do😲 and the main thing- signing the petitions to bring back our favorite actor, sending mails to bekhanda people from Star Plus etc, motivating people to do the same thing time and again..😲....I do all these now...and with a passion...😲☺️....all thanks to Harshad....hmph..

How can I end this without thanking my friends here who make the FC what it is...It is truly remarkable the way we pulled ourselves out of the sadness and hurt that Prem's exit brought forth to us...And it was only possible because of the members standing by for each other....Each of you chipped in your own way and helped me cope up with the sudden turn of events...Yas with her beautiful siggies and affectionate words...how can we forget that beautiful hands siggy she made inscribing all our names on it....that's such a touching act....😭....P with her sunshine words- in fact she doesnt have to say much...she is living the example...πŸ‘...Prii with her guns..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..no j/k... actually she has got a refreshingly unique sense of humor which can make you laugh no matter in what mood one is...Misty with her mere presence...Atop bacha...my God how can I forget the way she went maniac over signing the petitions and sending the mails...and her positive attitude..πŸ‘...in fact thats a common feature of all the members here...We all are incorrigible optimists...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Not to forget how Sids, Zu , Nanz and I spent times trying to distract ourselves with revisions of Premeer scenes...πŸ˜†...and Daisy and Sarah...how they tried to keep up the spirit of the FC...Sarah being a bachi herself, truly acted as our nani and relentlessly kept trying to make us all laugh....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ooops...lagta hai kuch zyada hee behek gayi thi...how much did I write yaar...😲πŸ₯±...Chalo I will stop here...

All the best to the rest of the FC...lets liven it up by reliving the best of the best performances of Harshad!!!!!

Luv and cheers...

Raksha

πŸ˜†

Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the 34th Fc to all of my friends here😊

Hats off to you Daisy...inspite of being sick you manged to make a FC that too on time and that too a awesome one...πŸ‘...You really are the one and only who can handle the responsibilty of FC so well...love you dear...We all are always with you to help you anytime...πŸ˜ƒ....I am sorry I cant be active on the previous FC at allπŸ˜”....I wish I be more active than before from this FC on

Thanks to all my freinds and family here...I was overwhelmed to see the love of all of you when I was not wellπŸ˜ƒ.... its the prayers of all of you that I ma sitting here now and typing this message...πŸ˜ƒ...thanks a lot everyone for your love for me

Now to our Topic of this FC....The month of May...Omg ...It has many of the awesome performances by HC....In the same month he got the awards tooπŸ‘....Do i need to mention any of the scenes and dialogues....all were just out of this world...fantastic performances by HC....Great dialogues to add to that...wow...many of my favourite scens come from the epis of May...will surely discuss with all of you throughout the FC...Inshaallah😊

SOOO...LETS ROCK !!!!!!

Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya me too going..same condition here..head aching ...fever and now m so tired..

all of you take care..esp u raksh..goin thru so muh at a timeπŸ˜•
Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
*wings* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new FC

Wow, it felt like the fc took ages to finish, but we did it.

I have been super busy with exams, and as such am not able to spend as much time talking to all of you as I would like.  However, the upside of all that work is that there is less time for me to think about the whole Kis Desh situation.

Once again Daisy, amazing job on the FC. Thank you for all the hard work you put into each and every FC, it is really appreciated.
Edited by *wings* - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the 34th HC FC!!!!

First and foremost, I'm glad to have made it to this FC...didn't think I'd be here for it - concidering the marathon's we've been running these days...
I can't tell you guys how much I've missed you all...Its GREAT to be back!

Before I dive into the month of May in Prem's journey, a few words for Daisy...
I don't know what to say to you anymore...I feel as though I'm beginning to sound like a broken record...
But, It must be said...time and again...
I don't know how to thank you...where to even begin.  "Thank You" sounds so inept when it comes to expressing our gratitude to you.
You are one incredibly amazing person, and your dedication to HC and his FC leaves me speechless every time.
The way you put the FC together each time, the way you manage it, tirelessly, is baffling.  I know you will turn around and say the members help make the FC, but without you, there would be no FC.
Your efforts here, and your passion for this FC have inspired me so very much.
I can't say I've ever seen such dedication in anyone before.
You truly are a class apart, and words fall short in your testimony.
Thank you, for giving me not only a second home, and an extended family, but for inspiring me to attempt to be equally dedicated to my own commitments.
I am blessed to know a remarkable person like you...you truly are awe-inspiring.  Can't thank you enough for all that you do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Coming to Prem and his prem in May...

This month is special to me, as it is to many of us...
But for me, this is the month that I not only found Prem, but HC as well...I owe a lot to May...
As you all know, Nups and K had been nagging me about watching Desh since early/mid April, but I refused to watch it...until, one day, mid-May, I was simply channel surfing, and happened to catch a "preview" of Desh on Star Plus...it was back when the montage had Prem in the "wafa" shirt and If I'm not mistaken, Heer was sitting letting sand pass through her fingers...anyway, after seeing the preview, of which I don't even remember the details now, my interest was sparked...and the rest, was history...

What can I say?  Though I watched over 2 months of Desh episodes in one weekend, apart from the original scenes in the beginning, which I have yet to comment on in the last FC (sorry, I promise to go back and do that in the next day or so), the May scenes just stick out.  So many incredible scenes...so many incredible memories...
Was this the month that Prem proved his "THEness"?

A few scenes stand out from May...Though I'd like to start from the "aap meri maa hai" scene, A few came before it which deserve a mention.

First, the candle scene in my avi...This is where we really saw Prem's junoon for Heer come out...we saw a josh in him that was somewhat unexpected.  This scene stuck with me for some time...I was blown away mostly, at the expression HC gave then...the livid look in those eyes, the boiling blood racing through his veins as he stood and watched some other man lead her away from him...he was not only angry to see her go with MM, he was more furious at his inability to do anything about it...his own helplessness made him him practically shake with anger...It was a brilliantly executed scene - one that will remain with me for a long time to come.

Next, the Prem and Heer's dream dance sequence..."Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam"...
How wonderfully and perfectly this song fit at the time..."duniya kare sitam, tujhpe mitenge hum, teri kasam"...The words hold so very true for Premeer.
The beauty of this scene, though this is about Prem's journey, is that in the dream, Heer initiated things between them by first leading Prem's hand to her face...I've already written plenty about this, and all of you have read it, so I won't elaborate, but this being their very first dance sequence, it will go down in Premeer history.  The entire thing was carried out with a grace an elegance unlike anything I've seen before.

Ah...the "maa" scene...actually, I don't want to say anything here...I don't think I can find the words...not to mention, I've written about this scene on more than one occasion, I'm sure you guys have read my thoughts on it at some point.  Vaise bhi, to talk about it again and again will just deface its value...
But I will say, this still remains my favorite Prem scene of all time - no questions asked...I have no words to describe the brilliance of HC's performance in this scene...

The Hotel Room Scene...
*sigh*...yea, this was the month that Prem proved his "THEness"...
This scene was incredible on several accounts:
The way he was frazzled seeing her unconscious state - so very worried about her....
The way when she woke up petrified, he did all he could to console her and ease her fears...
Most of all, the way he yelled at her for even considering telling MM...he was so worried then, for HER dignity...
And how can I forget the way he walks up to her when she's hiding behind the curtain...*swoon*
Finally, when he tells her to walk out with him, that no one would dare say anything to her...*dreamy muh* - Her Protector...Always....

The hotel corridor scene...when Heer, seeing blood on Prem's hand, involuntarily places her hand on his...taking her cue, he gently wraps his fingers around her hand...I've written in detail about this one too...apart from the hands (and the vein on his left hand during this scene *hides muh*), the way their chem sizzled on screen in this scene was incredible...the desire and passion burning in his eyes...the love for him overflowing in hers - coupled with her own apprehensions...and of course, the way that in that moment, they saw only each other, and the rest of the world...their surroundings simply vanished...

Prem's drunk scene...who knew THE Prem...obedient, can do no wrong, Perfect Prem...Gets Drunk.  That too, because of a girl...The Girl...
Needless to say HC's performance was brilliant...
My favorite part (no surprise here) was the broken glass in his bloody hand...
But I think its important to mention Prem's agony...(his "kyoun...kyoun kiya tumne aisa" scream still rings in my ears...) We saw him hurt beyond belief, at the mere thought of Heer's not being innocence...or was he simply tormented by the thought that she had lied for him, and taken the blame so as to save him...I think many of us are still trying to figure this one out, but whatever the reason, it was agonizing to see Prem break down in this way.  The trust he had in her, and his love then was admirable...and heart-wrenching.

The Jail Scene...another classic, and another that I have written about on more than one occasion, so I won't say much, but a few things I want to mention...
His silent support of her as he squeezed her hand through the railing...
His accusation - that he knew she was lying for his sake, and he wouldn't stand for it....
And, most importantly, his taking her tear, closing it securely in his fist, and bringing it close to his heart - showing her that her tears are so very valuable to him...that her tears are his undoing...
Oh, and let me not forget to mention that his eyes didn't leave hers for even one second during this scene...
Brilliantly executed by both HC and AG...

Prem's drunk scene with his brothers...This one was just endearing...
Never before have I seen a bond like this portrayed on screen between brothers.
A few things:  Prem covers his mouth with a hand-towel when he speaks to his mom so that she doesn't smell the stench of alcohol on his breath; The way the brothers knew exactly what was wrong, and without questioning him, were there to lend Prem support when he needed it; Gayartri Mom, knowing her son so very well...as she spoke to him while he slept, I couldn't help but choke back a tear...These two and the bond they shared is just so beautiful...

THE CONFESSION...
First of all, Prem said "dammit"...*swoon*...I just loved it.
Who can forget the dialog...Daisy has penned it on page one, but I must mention my favorite part...
"...main bhagwaan nahi hoon Heer...bhagwaan nahi hoon main..."
This line just makes me smile because I know many of you will agree with me in that sure, he wasn't bhagwaan, but he came very very close to being a devta...and though he knew he wasn't and couldn't be "bhagwaan", it didn't stop him for trying for the same.
This scene is so embedded in all of your minds...his every word, his paying homage to her and her importance in his life...the beauty of his intense love for her...and her reciprocation...
It was brilliant...he knew he loved her too...and knew that they could never be together, but that didn't stop him from telling her how he felt...this was a different Prem indeed...a Prem that only Heer could show us...one that would go to the end of the world for something he loved and believed in...
In this once scene, Prem lives up to everything he confessed and promised in my all time favorite "wafa" scene...
(Sorry, just had to - you know I have to bring up this scene every time...πŸ˜‰)

The Pooja Scene...is it just me or was this scene bittersweet?
Bittersweet because there they were, so close yet so far away...
Bittersweet because they were doing aarti together, but they couldn't be "together" in it...as they were each promised to someone else...
The Sweet part of this "bittersweet"ness...they were doing aarti together...and God, was smiling down on them...and their "together"ness...

The dialog from the next scene will stay with me perhaps for the rest of my life...
"Main toh woh ranjha hoon, jo tumhari doli khud apne kandho par utha kar, khud iss ghar se vida karein...[lekin] agar uss [insaan] mein ek bhi ahem nikli...thodi si bhi gandagi nikli, toh meri arthi uth jaayegi, lekin tumhari doli kabhi nahi uthengi...isse kehte hai [sacha] pyaar!"
Those lines sum it all up...those lines outline Prem's prem...the extent of his love, passion, devotion and dedication to his Heer...
The scene leaves nothing more to be said...Prem says it all with these last few words at the end of this month...

...what a beautiful way to end a beautiful month...one that was so very progressive in this eternal love story...
It was a month that taught these two the true meaning of loving someone so unconditionally...one that saw them at the height of their passion for one another...one that showed them what it was like to love and be loved so intensely...
It was also the month that spiraled their love to dizzying heights simply because after having been through so much with one another, their ability to stand by each other and fight for each other and their love increased by leaps and bounds...making their bond stronger than all the world's forces combined.

What a month...what a journey...

In the beginning of this essay that has become far too long, I mentioned that this was the month that I found HC and Prem...
I need not forget that it was also the month that I found my Desh family...which ultimately led me here...to my HC FC family...
The journey would not have been what it was had it not been for all of you...
It started with you guys' responses to my write ups on the forums, and then, when I moved here, I found a family that I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams...
From analyzing the scenes, to picking apart each and every nuance of HC's performance, to just being silly and having a gala of a time, all of you have contributed so very much to making this journey a beautiful one...

Raksha, Siddy, Misty, Zainu di, Nans, Priya...From the Forums to the FC, thank you, for being such dear friends...
Daisy, Yoj, Swati, Vaishu...thank you ever so much, for this FC...and for welcoming me into the family...
Yasmin di, Sarah, Sara, Mehndi, Neha, Bhavna, Alina, Choti Priya, Nina, Atop bacha Vandu...and everyone else I'm whose names I am unable to recall at the moment (feel free to kick me for this)...in short, my HC FC family, I can't thank you enough for everything...
Through the ups and down, the good and bad, the darkness and light, you guys have been the glue that has held this place together.
Its remarkable to see the way this FC comes together, and gets along so incredible well...though that may be accredited to our own pagalpan...or maybe "bekhandapan" is a better word, but really, I've never seen anything like it before...I dunno what it is, all I know is, I'm so very glad to be a part of it.
You guys are incredible, and I am so glad to have met you all.

I know there are new members - it seems many joined our family while I was away and busy with my exams...I look very much forward to meeting and getting to know each and every one of you.  Welcome, to the HC FC...Welcome, to our family.

Yoj, I hear you're back...we haven't had a chance to communicate yet, but I can't tell you how elated I am to see you back here...its a dream come true for me to have you back here.  I've been looking forward to meeting you for so very long, and though we had a chance to breifly interact a few weeks back, I look forward to seeing you around more often, and can't wait to get to know you better.  I've heard wonderful things about you and look forward a first hand account.

Last but not least (I know, I'm trying to wrap it up, bare with me...), none of this would be possible without HC.  Where do I even start?  I would fail miserably in an attempt to do justice to describing his brilliance as Prem, so won't even try.
All I can say is that without HC, Prem would not have been what he was...HC's incredible portrayal gave Prem the breath of life he needed in order to make his way into our hearts, and I'd say he's done it remarkably.
Not only has Prem made his way into our hearts, he's secured a place for himself there for eternity.  Only HC could have made this possible...
And now, after Prem's demise, I only hope and pray that HC moves on to bigger and better, reaches new horizons and gets the opportunity to further challenge his own level of skill, while at the same time, having the opportunity to fulfill his own creative desires.
HC, we're sad to see you go...as we know you are too - Prem was undoubtedly more beloved to you than he was us...however, we look forward to your next avatar, and have no doubt that you will excell in that skin as well.
For now, here's hoping you get a bit of rest...some much deserved downtime.
And remember, no matter what, make time for your health...
Wishing you all the best, now and always.

FCers:  Keep Rocking the HC FC!!

Love and God Bless,
~Payal~

(Sorry, yeh kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya...πŸ˜•)

Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeahhh...so we finally are on the new FC

This is amazingggggggπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hi Yasmin..Raksha..Sidra..Payal...Amy and all

How is everyone...Main bhi baad main yeh edit kar doongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yipeee I managed to add 2 youtube videos...Am trying for some more...Lets hope it works out..Kal se try kar rahi hoon...Nothing seems to be working right
Edited by delo - 15 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats guysπŸ‘
so finally we all made it to finish the last FC!!!

Daisy di a big THANKS to u dear for this Rocking theme!!!!
all the write-ups r really awesome!!!
Hats off to all the siggy makers!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I m really Thankful to all the members for making this place a home for me!!!
here i met so many big sisters n lil sisters 2 !!! u guys really Rocks!!! Thanks is just a small word for all of u!!! so keep Rocking this place like u all do!!! i love u all!!! will surly miss u all😭😭

Well the month May was really a special month for all of us!!!!!
Firstly its Harshad's Birthday comes in that Month n secondly he won 2 awards in that month 2 !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
isn't that gr8??
I was not here wid u guys at that time as i was terribly busy in celebrating my vacations!!! so i really dont knw how u ppl celebrated this month!! n once again a big Thanks to Daisy di as now i can also join the celebration of this month by the journey of Prem!!!!

The Month May was really a special month as in that month we noticed many new sides of Prem...like in this month he confessed his love to heer!! we saw him drinking n blaming himself!!! we also saw a spying side of prem too when he was searching for that Manmeet !!! we also witnessed an awesome relation bond between a mother n a son!!! we also witnessed a junoon in Prem's eyes!!! the awesome dream sequence also happened in this month !!!!

n ya how can i forget the most finest performances by Harshad the 1 which i already mentioned i mean the 1 in which we saw him drinking n hurting himself as he is the 1 who can take all the pain but can not give that pain to others!!! it was really a heart wrenching scene as i was crying with him whenever i watch that scene!!!! next scene which is my 1 of the favorite scenes was that hogai tumhari baqwas khatam!!!!! Harshad really did a splendid job in that scene!!!! in that scene Prem proved himself that he is different from other ranjhas n majnus as he is the orginal PREM!!!!! wow that scene was really superb!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

n the jail scene was really good too!!!! Heer knows that if she says its not her fault so all the blame will goes to Prem n to save him she accepts to be the culprit😑 n on the other side Prem knows that she can never ever do such things so he goes in search of the real culprit n then comes his bad luck...i hate that part.....all the work was done by Prem to save heer but all the credit was taken by that Manmeet/Prashant😑!!! ..... n yes i also loved 1 part in that scene in which Prem wipes heer's tears it was really a touchy scene!!!!!

ok i guess thats were the scenes of May!!!! really Harshad Chopra is the Finest actor on television!!!! i havent been so much touched by any actors work like i have by Harshad's acting skills!! HARSHAD ROCKS!!!!

i have become a craziest fan of him!!!! now i m regretting myself that why havent i seen lrl will surly watch that serial after my exams!!!!! so guys now a final bye to all of u!!!
i m really gonna miss u all😭😭😭

luv Alina

πŸ‘Edited by Alina Zaidi - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Daisy!!!  I'm SOOOO glad to see you here...

Tonight, from 6 to 10:30, I took a 4.5 hour practice test that mimicked the exam I have on Saturday - needless to say, I have absolutely No Energy to study tonight...SO, I decided to take the night off, and play on IF....

Only, when I got here, no one was here....*tear*....

SO - I watched HC's Dhamaka performance....*swoon* it was soooo good to see him again after soooo long - and he looked so happy *touchwood*...

What happened on Desh today?  Is it worth watching?

At the moment, I'm working on editing page 2....then, if I don't fall asleep, I will go back and finish pg. 2 of the last FC....phew...

How are you?  Still sick? 

Edit:  HI ALINA!!!!  How are you dear?!?!?  πŸ€—

Gosh its soooooo nice to be back!! 
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Payal...M feeling better today though am still coughing...Hahaha..

Well the episode was heart wrenching....Prem's scene with his jija Ji reminded me of Harsh actually...I mean the very naughty Prem....He wasnt like this before...Hehehehe....I guess Harsh also took the liberty in this scene and it came out very naturally....I liked it

Then his voice over for like 10 minutes...That was enough to make me depressed one more time..Its such a killing feeling to hear his voice but to know that he is not there

And the dance...well Harsh was good and he was enjoying himself...But the whole act was kinda weird...I was laughing in between....But it was good to see him back after so many days

Btw u can incorporate the msg of the last FC in this FC...as it wud be easier for everyone to read....

Hi Alina..
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats 4 the new fcπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘delo awesome workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘