Miley Jab Hum Tum

THIS is sooo not happeninng !!

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys...Since the SaJan track is progresssin  pretty much like the AR track in the early days (Ridhima , the miss bholi bhaali, first being annoyed  and den fallin for the fatall charms of the bad boy Arman and den bein hurt gettin to knw abt Armaan's bet wid Anjali)...do u think Samrat myt unintentionally hurt Gunjan, by, umm, say putttin up a bet wid Diya, followed by a huge HUGE rift between him and Gunjan.......and Givin the creatives the chance to drag and drag and drag on the Samrat manaao-fyin Gunjan track........and its gonna be lyk another six months... Samrat cracks his skull and Gunjan is moved by the hero-in-physical and mental pain (rolls eyes) confesses her love........Now THAT is ssooooooo gonna suck !! 🤢🤢🤢How many tyms have we seeen that ???😡 i really hope we dont have to bear up wid the whole AR tang-karo-aur-phir-manaao  scenaario which sumhow manages to  drag on for six months (I wish in reall life guys had so much as 1/10th of the TV guy's patience and persitence !! )🤢🤢🤢

Wat Say peeeps??!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i agree i dont want this to happen....i mean the bet part is so old they shud bring up something new...btw i really dont want Gunjan to fall in love first i want Samrat to be the first one to fall in love and he is so attracted towards Gunjan right now....but ur right the bet part is so much annoying i dont want tht to happen they can bring something fresh and new....i hate the bet parts....they suck big time.....
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup me too don wanna see tht all which has happened in DMG...I hope they don go the DMG way n drag n drag their love-story frm actually takin place 😡
josh135 thumbnail

urghh no i dont think all that will happen...

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey rafi u choried my tittle 😲:This is not soo happeenning id my topic tittle😲
😆Jokes a part..😳
But on a serious note yeah whatever u said it was my prediction & i also post a topic regarding this..& whatever doubt u r having on ur mind same here i v that..
Yeah me too dont want this..😳It 'll b so common then & also 'll b same as DMG..& I dont want to see MJHT as a drag show..i want a fresh show..MJHT going realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy👏👏👏godd..& i hope it'll b always its good track⭐️
But if this happen na..i also believe that creatives 'll show this in a different way then may b hum yea nahi kahenghe yeah this scene we saw in DMG..
Just hope 4d better yaa..😳

Love
piya.
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feats

well i agree i dont want this to happen....i mean the bet part is so old they shud bring up something new...btw i really dont want Gunjan to fall in love first i want Samrat to be the first one to fall in love and he is so attracted towards Gunjan right now....but ur right the bet part is so much annoying i dont want tht to happen they can bring something fresh and new....i hate the bet parts....they suck big time.....

Agree!!! 😃
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no way, don't want the same to happen.

anyway, i dont think sam is intentionally playing with gunjan. he isn't serious about any girl, not even dia. so who is dia to play bets with him when she isnt sure about samrat liking her? i cant think of anyone else making the bet. there is bound to be probs btw sam and gunjan but creatives should think of some other idea.
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt want it to happen but i have a feeling it might
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i dont want that to happen
i dont think that the same will happen bcoz i dont think the creatives do the same
if that happens show is gonna lose its charm esp sajan
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chances of that happening seems low to me. I have a feeling sam will fall for gunjan and not gunjan. I want something unqiue and creative for our cute SaJan😳