Miley Jab Hum Tum

I dont want Gunjan to get hurt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hey my time is hardly passing i just cant wait for tonight's episode there's still a lot of hours to go anywayz a thought just came into my mind i wanted to share it with you guyz please do comment....anywayz i really really dont want Gunjan to get hurt by Samrat becoz it will be so sad Samrat will not do it intentionally but still Gunjan is such a sweet girl and no one wants to hurt her even Samrat feels really bad wen she is crying or she is upset but i just cant see her hurt....like in the preview it was written tht Gunjan was telling Nupur tht Samrat was singing for her maybe she's thinking tht Samrat likes her or he is falling for her.....but i mean she is very smart she can see what kind of guy Samrat is i dont mind her falling in love first but i dont want her to show it to Samrat or anyone else what if Samrat will just make fun of her or anything but i really cant see her hurt neither can Samrat....Samrat is a good guy i m sure he will never ever intentionally hurt her becoz he can see tht she's a really sweet girl he just love teasing her....but i dont want Gunjan to expect something from Samrat now....after Samrat will fall in love wid Gunjan then he can handle everything....what do you guyz say....does Gunjan think tht Samrat likes her or falling for her?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I dont want Gunjan to get hurt" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Yup me too think tht Gunjan thinks Sammy likes her..Wink I hope everythings well bet SaJan..SmileEven I don wanna see her hurt...Ouch

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Umm...well..I think she is intelligent enough 2 understand..wether somebody's luvs her or no,,,but past week Samrat's actions hav been a lil towards falling for her..Maybe Gunjan jus wanted 2 tell Nupur that he was singing for her,,not as in "love" feeling!! Jus my point.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top