Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sammy looked back at gunjan so many times...lol

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I was watchin the bike scnee again..omggg..he kept lookin at back at gunjan ..and smileddEmbarrassed he looked at her like 7 timessEmbarrassed..he is soo cuteeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed His million dollar smileee..killed meee..omgg..whenever i seee his smile..i faint*Embarrassed

and when she puts her hand on sammy shoulder...sammmy looked at herrrrrrrr...aww...so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Mee gettin crazyy for SaJanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sammy looked back at gunjan so many times...lol" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Oh God Cool it..U r like goin n goin more crazy over SaJan..LOLLOLYup the bike scene was gr8.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 7 times WOW!! I dint notice thtBig smile

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
he probably thinks about her more than that :) he has a gunjan fixation now, he really can't think beyond her and we cant stop thinking about SaJan.

AttractiveAdya

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mileyhumtum_fan

he probably thinks about her more than that :) he has a gunjan fixation now, he really can't think beyond her and we cant stop thinking about SaJan.

i so agree with you i just cant stop thinking abt SaJan and really Samrat has a Gunjan disease he just cant help himself when he sees her....and he just cant stop looking back in the bike scene he was smiling and kept looking at her Gunjan was scaared thts why she didnt noticed tht....he is so falling for Gunjan anyone can tell that....he is so attracted towards her....OMG i just cant wait for tonight....

AttractiveAdya

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I think he is just playing with her and she will get heartbroken and than he will feel guilty and fall in love with her.

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by algebramulti

I think he is just playing with her and she will get heartbroken and than he will feel guilty and fall in love with her.

tht wud be superkool!

Rashiiiii17

Goldie

Rashiiiii17

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i noticed that

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i noticed he was lokkign at her many times , but u actaully count it oh wow !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top