Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

* My Real Life MayUr story *

mits002 IF-Dazzler
mits002
mits002

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
As everybody is sharing their real life SaJan stories...I thought of sharing mines MayUR story too
Not really Mayur story but just some (TINYY BIT) relevance.....

Warned -- Read at your risk..Tongue

I was in 9th grade...and our class teacher was really strict.. she made us all have assigned seats with fixed partners (1 boy and 1 girl) and we rotated with our partner.. like everyday, new seat but same partner.

And I am one of those..who would like to eat in class, and not pay attention and scribble in notebooks..LOL
And when we were being assigned seats, I prayed to get a cool or funny or friendly guy as a partner...but i got one TOTALLY opposite.
He was NOT cool, not funny and not AT ALL friendly..! He was a total nerd, the one who would complain the teacher about others. Angry

And he wore THICK glasses... No problem in having thick glasses but he always used to sit in the front bench because he could not see from the back...so apparently i had to sit with him on the first bench all throughout the term CryCry
I would see all my friends and classmates having fun with their partners and i had the worst of all...

Wanna hear more worse?
I am right handed and He was lefty..but used to sit on the right side!! IDIOT! because it was closer to the blackboard! AND AND .... he used to draw a line in the middle.. saying..thats your side and this is my side! How worse can it get rt?

I was soo annoyed! I asked my teacher a million times to change my seat...but she wouldnt. We had fights everyday....I told his cousin (who was my best friend) how he was...and she was like.."Oh! he is the same at home too" Shocked

Waiting for romance...??LOL

Sorry guys...there was no liking at all..it was hatred! Even today..5 years later..when i think about him..i get angry!!
I haven't seen him in 4 years and I hope i never do..coz i might just hurt him! LOL

- Mitsy

PS: Sometimes opposites don't attract...but in tv shows..they always do...So don't worry! Mayank and Nupur will fall in love and rock our hearts out!!! Heart

Edited by mits002 - 12 October 2008 at 11:22pm

ProdigalStudent IF-Dazzler
ProdigalStudent
ProdigalStudent

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
LOLZ... That was a cute story... You sound totally cute like Nupur but no offense this seating partner of yours sounds like a real unfriendly jerk (sorry but it had to be said) and not like Mayank @ all except for the fact that they both are studious. M is sorta different from the guy you sat next to... Coz your guy sounds like a proper nerd with glasses and all, Mayank is HOTTT!!! Honestly I wouldn't care if I get to sit with a guy as hot as Mayank even if he was studious and anti-social... I would just celebrate!!! LOL

And what on earth is UP with your guy??? Geez it must have been annoying to sit next to him... He sounds so stuffy and insufferable... I hate people who go around complaining to their teachers for EVERY single little thing... I mean that is ok when your a kid, but when your a 9th grader - seriously not cool.... You truly have my deepest sympathy!!! LOLLOLLOL

Again Mayank seems to be different from him in many ways, along with being academically intelligent, Mayank is also pretty street smart, as shown by his astute judgements. he seems to be generally more helpful and is sarcastic to Nupur only because she, most of the time asks for it... its not like he goes out of his way to be mean or anything.... Also when he does make a mistake, he apologizes, like he did so with Nupur!!! I doubt your seat-partner ever apologized to you!!! LOL

But this made for a nice storrry. I'd fun reading it, thanks for posting this!!!

Edited by meteora_smt - 12 October 2008 at 11:57pm
mits002 IF-Dazzler
mits002
mits002

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
oh yea...!! most definitely...he was not even 1% of Mayank!!
i was going thru what nupur is going thru now!

"Mitsy school mat ja warna wo aajega!" It was traumatizing! LOL

and apology? from him? How i wish! He wouldnt even know that word!

thnx for replying!

-MamuKiBhanji- IF-Stunnerz
-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Awww..u bet..im so happy that there was nothing b2in u n that guy..lol..Im glad that its not a love story..

but yaa its really cute 1..i enjoyed reading it..

Chalo i also wish u get a better parttnner in future not at all like him lolzzz..

love
piya.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top