FF: Connections Pg6 Pt4 Future Loves 7/3/2009 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by nidhieya

unfortunately di after ur u[pdate the forum archiived...pls pm once again!

PM who?!!!!!😕

Shreya
everybody once again or re-pm them...........feels so good to be back here naaaAAAAAAA?
I already pm'd a lot of people before the forum got locked!!!!!!!! I think I broke my back sending all those messages!!!!!!!!😆 I don't want to do it again!!!!!! I'm pretty sure everyone read it when I gave them the link!!!!! So it's up to them!!!!!😉

Shreya
okay okay okay okey! Pppppppppppppppllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 4: Future loves

So guys I'm so very sorry for not updating my FFs earlier! I have decided that over this summer I'm gonna give you fantabulous updates! I hope you like them!

NANDA OFFICE

Ranbir is waiting for his new colleague aka Kanya Godbole to come so they could start working on a new project.

Ranbir: Oh God! Is Devika Kher ko aise ladki mili jo late aati hain? Gosh! Ranbir Nanda ko yeh sab bilkul pasand nahin!

Someone runs into his room. It is a women in her early twenties. She is wearing the formal dress and her hair is tied up in a tight pony.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ihb2bl.jpg [IMG]

Girl: I am Kanya Godbole. You must be Ranbir Nanda. I work for Devika Kher.

Ranbir: Now you come you Miss. Late-o-Lateef.

Kanya: I was stuck in the traffic, I'm really sorry! I wont repeat it!

Ranbir: But that's no excuse! You should have left home earlier!

Kanya: I left home at the time I usually do. How was I to know that there would be such a traffic jam? I am no mind reader!

Ranbir: What a cheeky-bum!

Kanya: Mind your language sir!!!!!

Ranbir: Lower your voice you fool! I am not used to people talking to me like that, especially by a woman.

Kanya: I talk to people based on how they talk to me! And have you heard of the line "give respect and get respect"? Seems like you haven't!

Ranbir: Miss. Dogbole! I said DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!

Kanya: Mr. Ganda, I'll talk to anyone the way I want! Anyways I said I was sorry.

Ranbir: I can't believe Devika Kher would send such lowly creatures to work with ME, ME, Ranbir Nanda!

Kanya: Oh please it is Ranbir Ganda!

Ranbir: Kanya Dogbole?

Kanya: Wait a minute...I'm not here to fight with my colleague. Let's put our major differences aside and get to work.

Ranbir: I'll do what I do!

Kanya: Mr. Ganda...oops, Mr. Nanda, if you havent't noticed, I'm your COLLEAGUE and NOT your assistant. I have equal say in what happens in this project. We are supposed to do this for the profit of both Nanda and Kher industries!

Ranbir: Miss. Godbole...oops, Miss. Dogbole, if you haven't noticed YET, I own Nanda Industries while you just WORK FOR Kher Industries.

Kanya: Let's not fight please. (through gritting teeth).

Ranbir: I'll do what I want Dogbole! We will start working on this from tomorrow. You may go now!

Kanya: I SAID WE ARE NOT FIGHTING!!!!! And we will start working on this NOW!

Ranbir didn't say anything after this because he was so shocked at her guts and that shut him up.

SCENE SHIFTS TO TIMES SQUARE

Superstar Shahid Kapoor is waiting for his to-be co-star Nidheya Suresh who was to arrive at Times Square to chat and talk about themselves. Shahid is sitting in Starbucks and checks his watch.

Shahid: Ladies are always so late. Makes me mad.

Just then the door opens and along with the harsh wind, he also smells a lavender perfume, a very soothing scent, so he looks up and sees Nidheya. She is wearing the dress:-

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/16gzyh0.jpg[/IMG]

Nidz: Hey Shahid! I'm so sorry that I am late.

Shahid: It's okay, sit down.

Nidheya sits at the chair opposite Shahid and smiles at him. He returns the gesture.

Nidheya: I'm really, really sorry! Please do you forgive me?

Shahid: Sure! So what would you like to order?

Nidheya: One cold coffee.

Shahid: No low fat?

Nidheya (rolling her eyes): Puh-lease! I'm not one of thos girls who doesn't eat tasty things to impress guys! I like being who I am and people just have to accept me for it. I am a big foodie you know! (giggling)

Shahid: Wow! Hard to meet such girls these days. Aren't you weight conscious?

Nidheya: Are you trying to say that I'm fat?

Shahid (What did I just do?): Noooooo!!! I just meant that...well just meant that...I didn't mean to offend you...I'm so sorry...you are in perfect shape...hey bhagwaan!

Nidheya: Chillax! I was just being sarcastic. Another thing you may want to know about me! I am super sarcastic.

Shahid: You are so different from all other girls! Like seriously.

Nidheya: Well that's true! Wait a minute...is that a compliment or an insult?

Shahid: Compliment of course! Or...not an insult!

Nidheya: Why are you talking all crazy? I never knew....

Shahid: Never knew what?

Nidheya: That you aren't good at conversations-

Shahid: What?

Nidheya: -with strangers!

Shahid: Oh well yeah. I hardly know you so I don't know what to say. I don't want you to be offended by anything I say, you know what I mean?

Nidheya: I think I do. So let me tell you about me. I'm Nidheya Suresh, 21 years old, love to act, write and read. Chocoloate muffins, banana nut muffins, and flavored yogurt are my favorite snacking items. I absolutely LOVE paneer and cheese pizza! My birthday is on 2nd August! My favorite actor is Cole Sprouse and you. Priyanka Chopra is awesome too! Your chemistry with her was AWESOME in Kameenay! I absolutely LOVED that movie!!!!

Shahid: Hey slow down!! Thanks for the lovely compliments, it really means a lot.

Nidheya: Awwwwww! Anyways what can I know about you?

Shahid: I am Shahid Kapoor, actor, 27 years old born on Feb 27.

Nidheya: I know all that! Tell me more about you!

Shahid: That you will know as our story progresses.

Nidheya: Our story?

Shahid: I mean as our movie progresses. I mean as we work together! Oh God! Not again!

Nidheya: Chillax dude! Relax! Okay!

Shahid: I'm sorry, but I'm just confused here. Don't know what has happened.

Nidheya: I don't know either. Maybe you should visit the doctor!

Shahid: Huh?

Nidheya: Mental hospital dude! They might be able to help you get over this problem!

Shahid: Thanks for that.

Nidheya: Sarcasm in its best form.

Shahid: You were being sarcastic?

Nidheya: I sure was! You are so silly, and so funny dude! So gullible to! A little nave! Haha!

Shahid: Yeah...whatever.

They continue chatting and making fun of each other until it was time to go home. Shahid offers to drop Nidheya off at her house but Nidheya says she has to meet a friend so she takes a cab instead.

SCENE SHIFTS TO THE GROVER MODELLING AGENCY

Kavita Kaushik wearing:-

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2pr92io.jpg[/IMG]

enters knocks upon her boss, Karan Grover's office door.

Kavita: May I come in sir?

Karan (in a disgusted voice): Whatever.

Kavita: That doesn't answer my question sir.

Karan: Come in.

Kavita opens the door and walks inside and Karan lets out a gasp.

Kavita: Sorry? Am I dressed inappropriately?

Karan: No, who are you?

Kavita: No matter how weird I find that question, I decide to answer it. I am Kavita Kaushik and I work for your modelling agency.

Karan: I don't remember employing you. Anyways since you are so beautiful, you are hired.

Kavita (blushing slightly): Sir I was hired last week. I am the Mumbai-based bar dancer.

Karan: YOU ARE HER? (he spits out the coffee he was drinking).

Kavita: Absolutely. And I am not a disgusting filthy creature for you to react like that. I am woman and I deserve to be respected and treated like one.

Karan: You cannot be her.

Kavita: I am her. Just because I dressed in a shorter and better looking dress doesn't make me a different person. I am the same girl I was last week. The only difference being the fact that last week I was an unemployed bar dancer and today I am an employed model.

Karan: If that wonderful speech is over may I ask you why you are here?

Kavita: I want to ask you what my first assignment is.

Karan: I haven't got one for you yet. You are my last priority. So you get a project only if someone else loses one or if none of my other models refuse to accept one.

Kavita: Sir I am very capable of working for any project you offer me. I don't like the way you treat me, with uttermost disrespect and disgust. This behavior of yours disgusts me.

Karan (very shocked): You may leave now. I will see what I have got for you.

Kavita: Thank you sir.

She exits the room and sighs and says "YES"!

Scene fades which means the part is over! I'm absolutely sorry for not updating in such a long while! Please comment! I'll PM you guys tomorrow!

Nidheya

Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago
Its amazing dear!
Loved it so much!
Keep it upp=)
-diya
Edited by -Diya- - 14 years ago
Hey nice to seeya after ages... I loved your update awesome please cont soooooon~~~~~~~~~~