Fiona#6th Shop*CLS*upd146 Twilight - 1 more day =] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
OMG!! OMG!! How did u get to #6!!? Ur freaking amazing FionaShocked
luv u sooooo much and i am soooo happy for u!!Hug
 luving ur update-that will be a seperate post!!LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U completly deserve like a hundred shops!!! luving ur creations u improve like evry siggy1! seriously!! ur so creative always trying out different stuff!! ur just amazing!! luv u toooo much!! ur the bestHug

luv ya fiona!! meri krazzy dost!!!LOLHug
 imran ki deewani!! luving ur vid avi!!Day Dreaming
p.s i don't like harman  anymore, went completly off him a while agoLOLDead

i9 luvrve chatting to u!! Hugu know it, na!! Hugabout anything even Rohan!! LOLP.S u know the guy who randomly asked me out and i said no, well we're good friends now, i talk to him lik eevryday after school when waiting for my mum!! he's soo funny!! he cracks the funniest jokesLOL his name is Rishi!! thought i'd catch ya upLOL

wht about ur guy!!? in the bus!! the one ur cousin likes i think!!! any advancments on thatLOLLOLLOL

luv uHugv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fiona#6th Shop*CLS*upd146 Twilight - 1 more day =] (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

OMG!! OMG!! How did u get to #6!!? Ur freaking amazing FionaShockedso r u !
 lolz ok...and thnkz
U completly deserve like a hundred shops!!! luving ur creations u improve like evry siggy1! seriously!! ur so creative always trying out different stuff!! ur just amazing!! luv u toooo much!! ur the bestHug
 aww thnkx so much...love ur too !
 yes im going crazy over imran lolz....but in this cc he already stolen so i have to take shahid lolz....but he will always be my best ever lolz....omg u dont like him no more y y y ?
i9 luvrve chatting to u!! Hugu know it, na!! Hugabout anything even Rohan!! LOLP.S u know the guy who randomly asked me out and i said no, well we're good friends now, i talk to him lik eevryday after school when waiting for my mum!! he's soo funny!! he cracks the funniest jokesLOL his name is Rishi!! thought i'd catch ya upLOL
oooh shoot i completely forgot about that lolz...yea tell me how u too began to talk lol
wht about ur guy!!? in the bus!! the one ur cousin likes i think!!! any advancments on thatLOLLOLLOL
i dont like him anymore and my cuzin act likee B**** when she around him a pure s*u* ...so dont like him anymoe...i try to avoid him lol
luv uHugv
love u more!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

]aww thnkx so much
most welcome Embarrassed 
keep it up n do make MJHT sigs

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranShilpa

]aww thnkx so much
most welcome Embarrassed 
keep it up n do make MJHT sigs
ooh thnkx...well today already know wht im making...so tomorrow i'll see if i can do mjht

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
next update is on genn!

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yay cant wair

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ahaha ....going to start in a bit

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

OMG!! OMG!! How did u get to #6!!? Ur freaking amazing FionaShockedso r u !
 lolz ok...and thnkz
 aww thnkx so much...love ur too !
 yes im going crazy over imran lolz....but in this cc he already stolen so i have to take shahid lolz....but he will always be my best ever lolz....omg u dont like him no more y y y ?
oooh shoot i completely forgot about that lolz...yea tell me how u too began to talk lol
i dont like him anymore and my cuzin act likee B**** when she around him a pure s*u* ...so dont like him anymoe...i try to avoid him lol
luv uHugv
love u more!

u don't like the guy now!! Shockedi know wht u mean there are girls like that who r completly slutty infront of boys!!! they piss me off and they know it. I mean there is a thing u can be popular and nice, i don't see wht their problem is with that. Sum complete jerk of a girl got jealous of me and sent these rumours round and me and my friends just laughed, as if i was bothered. Although i'm still nice to her. She'd have friends if she was nice once in a while!! u know wht i mean, na!! i don't belivee in this stupid popularity thing, u can be friends with every1 in ur class/year if ur nice. Its not that hard to smile once a while!! That girl really annoys me, i;ve told my friends not to say anything to her, coz i don't wanna be mean to her, she's an idiot so let her be! why should be 1 aswell!! Wink

welll now my school drama is over!!LOL^^
omg!! i really do not like harman!! he i don't know looks thoda gay, thoda retarded!! abit of everythign!! i;m a teen!! i have hormones wht do ya expectLOL
luvign imran!! always didLOLEmbarrassed

update!!! huge hint here!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top