Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

Fiona#6th Shop*CLS*upd146 Twilight - 1 more day =] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005

Posts: 43914

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiirytale x3

YAY!
congrats on #6 Fiona!
u really deserve it!
soo happy for u! and im sure u will open a 10000000 other shops! Smile
good luck!
lovee u! Hug
thnkx so much yaar...means a lot...love u too!....10000000 hope it to 10 lolz...thnkx yaar...love u too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fiona#6th Shop*CLS*upd146 Twilight - 1 more day =] (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005

Posts: 43914

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzwizz

omg omg omg #6 u rck girl kep rocking ocngo bongo so happy for u
 
now it's time to party somewhere
aww thkx so much...fary means alot....let party in the cc lolz...LOL

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Joined: 28 July 2007

Posts: 15366

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
congo on 6rh fionaHug

L-O-V-E yur creations!Clap

keep it upp hun! = )

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Joined: 22 August 2008

Posts: 12205

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
congo on ur 6th shop fiona di!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 love the gen one............... so cute!!!!!!!!!!1


congo!!!!!!

-Chicha-

IF-Dazzler

-Chicha-

Joined: 08 April 2007

Posts: 3290

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Fiona Hug congo !! on your 6th shop ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

well deserved
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005

Posts: 43914

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

congo on 6rh fionaHug

L-O-V-E yur creations!Clap

keep it upp hun! = )

thnkx a ton yaar!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005

Posts: 43914

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh_astha4eva

congo on ur 6th shop fiona di!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 love the gen one............... so cute!!!!!!!!!!1


congo!!!!!!
esha thanks so much sweety!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Joined: 25 November 2005

Posts: 43914

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lefty.Chicha

Fiona Hug congo !! on your 6th shop ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

well deserved
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

ayesha thnkx so much di..! means alot to me...love u lots

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*Senorita`s Shop*|new shop link pg 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

AS.. 1205 41098 02 December 2009 at 10:39am
By AS..
Kaju's Shop#5|thanks all..new shop link-pg151 x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..-Kaju-.. 1206 37490 25 August 2009 at 3:37am
By ..-Kaju-..
Kaju's Shop #4|CLSD-NEW SHOP LINK pg152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

..-Kaju-.. 1209 32302 09 June 2009 at 8:20am
By ..-Kaju-..
~*Jenny’s siggy Shop~*- Shop closed Temp

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

JennyPenny 109 10687 22 March 2009 at 11:56pm
By JennyPenny
bulbul's shop 3/Modz plz close this shop

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

bulbul123 1197 31359 22 October 2008 at 1:02pm
By bulbul123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.