Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Mods pls lock this thread. (Page 6)

1D_lover IF-Dazzler
1D_lover
1D_lover

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 3490

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
congo for the fc
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Joined: 18 October 2006
Posts: 17679

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Hey Guys!!!!!

The Wedding was AWESOME!!!!!ClapClap
me DANCED so muchDancing
at the same tym mera kaam to hua hi nahiinCryCry
mera Happy Singh to mila hi nahiinCryCry
will search him in MelbourneBlushingBlushing
me going back on 16thEmbarrassed
par tab tak me Active hereBig smile
@Sammy:-yeah meri university mein admission lena is not all that easyLOLEmbarrassedand lovely Yuvraaj aviEmbarrassed
@Minhoo:-Hugwelcome yaarHugyup me will edit those posts soonBig smileaur vo captions to dil se aaye theBlushing
@Sameera:-welcome!Big smile
@Ant:-yeah me quite good when it comes to dancing on chanceDancingDancing
@Sonia:-welcomeeeeeeee!Big smile
@Zikks:-welcomeeeeeBig smile
Natalie.
gemini09 Senior Member
gemini09
gemini09

Joined: 15 August 2008
Posts: 620

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hi guys,how r u all.
@kavi:hi dear,maine to apni intro de di hai.ab apki turn hai.guru nanak dev ji ki pic kaisi hai.ye maine apni painting se cut ki hai.
@Nats&minha:thanks ...........nuts shadi me enjoy kiya.vaha koi mila nahi...punjabi munda.mil jata to mere v ka pichha shodh deti.
HI kaju,zikki,ant,ani,sammy,
Hi pri ,sonali,sar& pragya : where r u all .
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Joined: 18 October 2006
Posts: 17679

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankakakkar

Hi guys,how r u all.
@kavi:hi dear,maine to apni intro de di hai.ab apki turn hai.guru nanak dev ji ki pic kaisi hai.ye maine apni painting se cut ki hai.
@Nats&minha:thanks ...........nuts shadi me enjoy kiya.vaha koi mila nahi...punjabi munda.mil jata to mere v ka pichha shodh deti.
HI kaju,zikki,ant,ani,sammy,
Hi pri ,sonali,sar& pragya : where r u all .
hey nyc aviClapi must say u r very religiousClapClapClapand u painted this???its soo goodClapClapi always feel very calm on seeing Guru Nanak Dev Ji's faceEmbarrassedmy mom and i have huge faith in GurujiEmbarrassed
aur yaar yahaan tera koi chance nahiin Viky officially belongs to RSC.
Natalie.
SamLuvsSaRun IF-Dazzler
SamLuvsSaRun
SamLuvsSaRun

Joined: 18 April 2008
Posts: 4301

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@Natzz Nice to know Natzz u enjoyed dear n yes Happy Singh nahi mila koi baat nahi..TUmhe hi toh milna hain..Embarrassed Kahan jaayega woh.Ek na ek din tumhare paas hi to aana hai usse..LOLLOLBTW Natzz u danced u said on which song..Singh is King par to nahi dance kiya???Im sure usipar kiya hoga KYUN???Wink

-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Joined: 18 October 2006
Posts: 17679

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Fun Time!
I am one crazzzyyyy Bigg Boss fanEmbarrassedand when Sammyy suggested that we shud play Bigg Boss like game in Hub i just cudn't resist the temptationEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So i have thought of  a game on the lines of Bigg BossEmbarrassednow m sure Kavi must be dying to know who Rahul's gonna beLOLLOLbut m sorry to disappoint u there willbe NO RAHUL MAHAJAN OR RAJA CHAUDHARYLOLLOLLOLthough i love hem bothEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi mean it guys Bigg Boss won't survive without these twoStarStar
So guys HURRY UP! put ur names down for either participation or JudgingSmile
Just quote my post and mention what u wud like to doEmbarrassedas simple as that.
the two options are:-
Participation.
Judging
HugLuv u allHug
Natalie.
(Bigg Boss)
Credit for the idea goes to:-Friskysam a.k.a our SammmmmyyyyyyyyHug
SamLuvsSaRun IF-Dazzler
SamLuvsSaRun
SamLuvsSaRun

Joined: 18 April 2008
Posts: 4301

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_huda

Fun Time!
I am one crazzzyyyy Bigg Boss fanEmbarrassedand when Sammyy suggested that we shud play Bigg Boss like game in Hub i just cudn't resist the temptationEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So i have thought of  a game on the lines of Bigg BossEmbarrassednow m sure Kavi must be dying to know who Rahul's gonna beLOLLOLbut m sorry to disappoint u there willbe NO RAHUL MAHAJAN OR RAJA CHAUDHARYLOLLOLLOLthough i love hem bothEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi mean it guys Bigg Boss won't survive without these twoStarStar
So guys HURRY UP! put ur names down for either participation or JudgingSmile
Just quote my post and mention what u wud like to doEmbarrassedas simple as that.
the two options are:-
Participation.
Judging
HugLuv u allHug
Natalie.
(Bigg Boss)
Credit for the idea goes to:-Friskysam a.k.a our SammmmmyyyyyyyyHug
Yaar Natzz I wud luv to Participate..thnks a lot for such a gr8 game.. HugHugn also thnks to friskysam HugHug
-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Joined: 18 October 2006
Posts: 17679

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdreams4040

@Natzz Nice to know Natzz u enjoyed dear n yes Happy Singh nahi mila koi baat nahi..TUmhe hi toh milna hain..Embarrassed Kahan jaayega woh.Ek na ek din tumhare paas hi to aana hai usse..LOLLOLBTW Natzz u danced u said on which song..Singh is King par to nahi dance kiya???Im sure usipar kiya hoga KYUN???Wink

yeah SIK ke sabhie songs par but they played Jee Karda like 20-25 tyms, abhi bhi sunayii de raha haiLOLLOL
and glad to see u participatingHug
Natalie.

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MODS plss close

Author: karansprincess   Replies: 6   Views: 581

karansprincess 6 581 26 October 2009 at 4:19am by hedwig_fawkes
mods please close this topic

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 6   Views: 493

OGX2010 6 493 13 July 2009 at 8:01pm by OGX2010
RV APPRECIATION THREAD!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: roxthefox   Replies: 136   Views: 6892

roxthefox 136 6892 17 June 2009 at 11:30pm by mits002
Mods pls lock this.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -DulceMaria-   Replies: 1203   Views: 21320

-DulceMaria- 1203 21320 07 February 2008 at 8:25am by 1D_lover
Mods pls lock this topic.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -DulceMaria-   Replies: 1190   Views: 27170

-DulceMaria- 1190 27170 15 July 2007 at 6:14am by -DulceMaria-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index