Non Sun TV Serials

Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Oh ithaana nadanthichu....naan vera ethonnu ninachean.....

Tanisha seems to be the sweet heart of the classmate....Cool

but Mathu..hm...enna sollurathunnu theriyala....evan real paasathalaya allthu nakkalsukkava tanisha kitta appadhi pesinan??   Ermm

anyways, thanks for the chapter netz.....glad nothing serious happened to tanisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 5 .....Heart

True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the i love u's or i miss u's.. but about the chills that hit evey part of your spine when you think about him ..... Wink

Tanisha storms into the room, kicks her shoe and throws her back. Divya watches all this. "Yenna acci?" she asked. Tanisha starts telling her everything. the next minute, Divya was on the floor ROFL. Tanisha just stares in anger at Divya. "Okay Okay, sory daa chellam. But its sooo funny.." and she continues her ROFLROFLROFL. "Arrrrrggggggggggggg!!!" screams Tanisha and throws pillows at Divya.  "Okay, chill baby." says Divya and goes near Tanisha and hugs her. She was shock to see Tanisha actually crying ShockedShocked "Seri vide daa.. caller yaar?' ask Divya. "Adhan teriyalai. No one calls me this time. Appa amma late ngt ippo. " replies Tanisha. "Lets wait for tomolo honey..." suggests Divya.

Madhu in his room. Shankar comes in. "Macha .. semma ragalai daa inniki. Tanisha face patteiyaLOLLOL. pavam, yevam call pannannoLOLLOL... saggu taan daa avanake. Tanisha unde illai akirevaLOLLOL" says Shankar. Madhu is shock ShockedShockedShocked. "Aiyo Kadavala D'oh naan indhe anglelei yosikavei illai ... aiyooD'oh" replies Madhu and starts walking up and down. Shankar is confusing seing Madhu. Suddenly he starts ROFL. "Andha pava patta jenmam nee taana daa... ROFLROFL Mattenei daa ROFL" laughs Shankar at Madhu. "Aiyo, summa play pannen daa.,.,.Confused" Madhu starts banging is head and walks like kutty potte punai LOLLOL. "Macha, one way taan. Lets slip into Richard cabin tonight. Mobile confirm drawer lei irukum. Call list delete pannilam.." shankar suggests. Madhu has a big smile on his face.

At nght , both manage to slip into the room and found the mobile. Madhu takes the mobile from the drawer and ..... both he and shankar total shock Shocked

kadhal thodaratham Heart

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Wow this time me first... Dancing.

Good going Neths. Aduthu enna achi daa? Madhu mattikittana Mr Richard kitte or Tanisha is there to check who is calller?  Confused

Edited by Vani19 - 15 October 2008 at 10:38pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Oh ithaana nadanthichu....naan vera ethonnu ninachean.....

ShockedShocked wat were u expecting honey??

Tanisha seems to be the sweet heart of the classmate....Cool  Yup she is Wink 

but Mathu..hm...enna sollurathunnu theriyala....evan real paasathalaya allthu nakkalsukkava tanisha kitta appadhi pesinan??   Ermm

Teriyavillai LOLLOL 

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Wow this time me first... DancingParada ambi, thalai illai valle romba jolly taanWinkLOLLOL

Good going Neths. Aduthu enna achi daa? Madhu mattikittana Mr Richard kitte or Tanisha is there to check who is calller?  Confused Ahahhhh supera think pannerengal? idhu naan yosikavei illai LOLLOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
nalla comedy intha chapterROFL

madhu start thinking in diff . angle before its too late

but i think its too late now itself LOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
vani............idhellam romba over,office'la utkaarndhukittu velaiya paaruma.........ingellam anavasiyama seekirama vara koodadhuAngry idhu enga area ulla varadhaLOL

kalakkal episode neths............i like paavapatta jenmam & kutty potta punai lines.............lemme wait & watch which one is rite in vani's guess!!!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

vani............idhellam romba over,office'la utkaarndhukittu velaiya paaruma.........ingellam anavasiyama seekirama vara koodadhuAngry idhu enga area ulla varadhaLOL

kalakkal episode neths............i like paavapatta jenmam & kutty potta punai lines.............lemme wait & watch which one is rite in vani's guess!!!

Ambi chellam, I only can enjoy this chance till this friday daa, after that work work and work Angry, please ennaiyum serthukonggo please, illatti naan Cry.

Edited by Vani19 - 16 October 2008 at 3:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top