Non Sun TV Serials

Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Hi Neths, nice FF. I enjoy reading it. Naan konjam tubelight LOL, so what is there in the unfaithful song gal? Ermm

Shocked What a pleasant suprise to see you here vani. Boy.. u must be really free today LOLLOL boss illaiyaWink? Meaning .. urrmm will tell at the end of the story, unless someone manage to guess it LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by Vani19

Hi Neths, nice FF. I enjoy reading it. Naan konjam tubelight LOL, so what is there in the unfaithful song gal? Ermm

Shocked What a pleasant suprise to see you here vani. Boy.. u must be really free today LOLLOL boss illaiyaWink? Meaning .. urrmm will tell at the end of the story, unless someone manage to guess it LOLLOL

Aiyoh Neths, en secret ellam veliye sollathe daa....LOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged

ennaikum varadha vani kooda vandhaachu,im late...............OMG.

Thanni.............nalla peru,i like it........but thanni kondu vaa'nu thannikita eppadi solluvan madhuD'oh

Sorry ma netra,naaka mukka potirundha........naan ennathukkunu kandupidichirupen.

friends ellam sweet'a irundhu kaariyathai saadichitaanga..........inimae iva thollai panna maatalae.

gud show neths.paravalai konjam nallava story tell pannura......u have bright futureLOL

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Netra i like the title - so you are going to tell us the story is it happy ending or sad

mmm maybe both friends going to fall for 1 guy or Tani going to be jealous if Divya fall in love with someone

Tani like to play jokes on others but when it comes to her she is taking seriousley ---------- so she has little complex personality and confident on her self that she never be on the same situation

i like the guy he has good sense of humor i think he is the one called her

good going buddy

Edited by kalki2007 - 15 October 2008 at 7:54am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Sorry ma netra,naaka mukka potirundha........naan ennathukkunu kandupidichirupen.
ShockedShocked naaka mukka vaa??? i bet all the white students and Mr.Richard wud have ran away LOLLOL

friends ellam sweet'a irundhu kaariyathai saadichitaanga..........inimae iva thollai panna maatalae.
You think so ??TongueWinkLOL

gud show neths.paravalai konjam nallava story tell pannura......u have bright futureLOL nakkalaAngry

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Netra i like the title - so you are going to tell us the story is it happy ending or sad Ahhhaa suspense kannu suspensuuu LOLLOLLOL
mmm maybe both friends going to fall for 1 guy or Tani going to be jealous if Divya fall in love with someone Good prediction Wink lets see if ur right at the end TongueWink

Tani like to play jokes on others but when it comes to her she is taking seriousley ---------- so she has little complex personality and confident on her self that she never be on the same situation No NO .. she is definitely not that kinda person. If u notice my lines, she did only felt embrassed and not otherwise daa Kalki. Infact, she had a pang of guilt when her friends took it easy WinkSmileTongue

i like the guy he has good sense of humor i think he is the one called her Urrmm u sure kalki??Embarrassed

good going buddy thanks hun Embarrassed

basanthi

Goldie

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks basanthi .. glad u enjoyed the story ...

Guys, new characters are introduced. Check out the first page ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top