Non Sun TV Serials

Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 29

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
aish kanna.............u have 2 appreciate me 4 the title & photos.........nezu z only story writer..........im the creative head hereLOL ok me joot 4m here before netra chase me out.

Edited by kadhambari - 12 October 2008 at 11:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

aish kanna.............u have 2 appreciate me 4 the title & photos.........nezu z only story writer..........im the creative head hereLOL ok me joot 4m here before netra chase me out.

U dun have to joot ambi Hug the credits fully goes to you hun for the pictures Wink

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

DEI'ku ivlo thimiraa...........idichadhum illama pombalai pullainga kita argue pandraan...........................cute irukkuraala avanukku........avalukulla irukkura azhagana rakshasi innum kannukku theriyalai polumROFLmaata poraan paiyyan.......life time imprisonment kaathittu irukku..........hmmmmm,lemme wait & watch the fun.

ROFLROFLROFL Ambi .. u crack me up with this Wink a very good assumption ... Tongue

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Kobamaa sonna "deiiiii" sikkirame chellamaana deiiii yaa maarumnu ninaikren. Very good Part Netra sis. I enjoyed the convo between the girls. You have put apt pic's. Thanks for the pic's Ambi. And you cracked me up too with your comment. And i agree on Aish 's statement, "...starting off quotes are wonderful". Well done netra sis.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

CHAPTER 2 ........Heart

Love Just Happens, when you least Expect it ......... hmm is it ???let me keep in mind  Wink

He turned. His light brown eyes stab deep into her heart.eyes pudichapa mattera ne namaa katchi chellam LOLLOLLOL. "Fine, i will mine my manners. Where's urs? Left it at home?? Yidicite teriyadha maadhiri poona.. yenna artham?" ask Tanisha. nalla vai LOLLOL

The guys expression turns soft. scolding brings them back on track huh point noted,Wink "I'm really sorry. I was rushing ....." he tells Divya. She just nods at him and starts pulling Tanisha's hand and drag her away from there. "Sapedere paruppu kaari, annal peseredhe englishe..."ithu matteru ROFL murmurs Tanisha as Divya drags her away. Divya tries to shh shaa Tanisha. divya paavamWink
        Madhu still standing looking at them walking away.  He smiles. Tanisha amused him. "Kurumbu kaari, aanalum cutea irekera..."  ithuthan vidhingarathu thapikave mudiyathu LOLLOLhe talks to himself athukulava athukum innum nall irruke paiythiyam pudikirathuku LOLLOL and walks away Wink

"Okay Okay, Lecture yellam vendam. U know im a jolly bubbly type person right? Do i often behave like this?? Its just seing the pain in ur eyes when he knocked u Confused i cud not take it..." says Tanisha softly.gud friend ClapClap"Aiyo ... pulle arikidhe yennake unn pasatil. Podum podum pasatha pulliyerethe, nippathereiya??.." laughs Divya. "Yenna nakkala...?" smirks Tanisha. "ilai ilai .. kindal...."  laughs out aloud Divya. "Hey!! annalum nee avan mugatil parkenam. EEE adelei nee DEI sonnadhum!!!!," says Divya. They both crack up laughing even more. ROFL i am also laughing now  ROFL

Kadhal Thodaratham ........ Heart

Edited by nallu - 13 October 2008 at 3:57am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wink nallu, u seem to be reading my inbetween meanings very well Tongue

annoo

annoo

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Good start NezuWinkClapClap

Sorry for the late comments yaar.Cry You know whyWinkCry

Please continue the quotes till the last chapterTongue 
I have noted down all the quotes you used in your  "The hardest thing to say " FFWink

Coming to this FF I like both Tanisha and Padma Priya. Tongue
Their characters are shown very well.Smile 
I dont want to guess anything, I know you have extra brain to shock/surprise usWinkLOLLOL
The family convo is so natural.. Clap

Waiting for next chapter.Embarrassed

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I do know the reason for ur delay ... ur excused WinkWink but u yet to pm me on wat technic dat was used till it happen like that ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top