Non Sun TV Serials

Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) - Page 22

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Too long a wait .....boring-aa irruke.!!😔...storyteller engga pa???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
me four...!!......still editing????😍
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im sorry buddy .. being busy at the moment .. will continue soon. viebviews pls close this tread for time being .. thanks
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thread closed till netz continues

NON SUN DEV TEAM
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 22.......... ❤️❤️

QUOTE : Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart 😍

Tasha had no idea who there were. But the young girl, her look disturbs Tasha's mind a lot. Not wanting to be rude, Tashan said hi and welcome them in. She goes to kitchen, gets some cold drinks and brings back to serve the guest. Thinking its her father's friend, Tasha with not much interest to stay longer, excuse herself and goes back to her room.

She barely shut the door when her mobile rang. It showed Private Number and Tasha hesitate for a moment but finally said hello. The person from the other said HI!! Tasha blood ran fast all over her body, her hands starts trembling. "Hi, hun," said the voice again. "M.a..dhu.. Madhu...." Tasha voice almost chocked. Tears stroll down. "Umm, how r u?" ask Madhu. "Fine, doin good..." replies Tasha. "Listen, i can't speak long, but i need to see you... pls don't say no hun.,.. just for the last time," pleads Madhu. "Last ti.... time?" Tasha could barely say that out. It hurts a lot deep down her heart. "ama, please tasha...." again pleads Madhu. "Okay, Pyramid this Tuesday, about 7. Meet me at TGI Friday's." replies Tasha. "Thanks, will be there, take care..and bye" Madhu holds on few seconds waiting for her reply. "Bye.." says Tasha and Madhu cuts the line. It really hurts now. No "Okay sayang, take care, luv u, hugs & kisses .. byee" ... it was just a formal "ok take care, bye..." Everything has changes. Tasha looks out of her window, searching for some sort of peace.

Tasha was fast asleep when she could feel someone tapping her lightly. Tasha tries to open her eyes.. and she manage to catch the glimpse of Divya. "OMG Div!!!!!..." Tasha jumps up, hugs her best friend. Divya was happy to see her too. "Yenna Tash, u look terrible...where is the strong bold gal i know?." ask concern Divya. Tasha just looks at her. Tears starts strolling back. Divya hugs her buddy and ask her to calm down. She ask if Madhu had not contact her at all. Tasha told what happen to day the she came home till this morning when she got Madhu's call. "and you are going to see him?" ask Divya

Kadhal thodaratham ... ❤️❤️❤️
sankadevi30 thumbnail
me first

i bet sweet surprise is waiting tasha😉
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Wow...thanks nezu akka for continuing......

me second.............Poor Tasha.......paavom girl........but like nalz...i too think there awaits a suprise for her........wonder if those people are related to madhu???......

waiting for the next chapter nezu sis......hehe
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter neths.... I can't wait to read the next chapter.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
again closing it on netz request

don't see me in anger guys😊