Non Sun TV Serials

Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Naanum kudaiye vandhutten....Wink...2 gals and a guy? hmm...wonder wats going on in Netra's mind - lately its simply over-active..!! LOL

Sue chechi AngryAngry over active vaa Angry Unggalei saturday gaunikerenAngryLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Chap 19 pg 24) (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

isnt it miracle I found my way here nezu yaarLOL nice starting...triangle aa...hmmm....who is gonna mingle with whom here...Embarrassed

Im sooo suprised hun. Make sure assignment is complete first Angry oky sweto? Embarrassed

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

CHAPTER ONE ........ Heart

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky,
                                              the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.........

so sweet start

Tanisha looks at her parents. Her mum is still crying.moms always cry  Her younger brother's Arun & Karthik are trying to calm her. "Acca padika tannei porangal, pugunthe vitteke porangal??" ask Arun. "Nakkala?"super nakkal fires Tanisha. Appa starts laughing. LOLLOLLOL. "All the best daa. Anything, give us a call par..." appa says and hugs Tanisha. She then hugs everyone and looks for Divya. Her family too looks sad. Divya parents advise them both to be carefull. After one final hug to everyone, Tanisha and Divya leaves and goes into the boarding lane.

Melbourne .....

"Im so happy the both of us getting the same Uni daa ..." says Divya. Tanisha looks at Divya. Its been 15 years they were buddies. All kinda settai and ragalais they went through together Wink.flashback huh ?? And lots of cute funs they shared together too. "Ok, Schedule collect panniyaachi. Lets grab someting to eat daa.." says Tanisha. Both Divya and Tanisha heads out from the campus.

"Ouuuchhhh...." screams Divya. A tall guy just knocked her and kept walking without even stopping to say sorry. Tanisha gets mad. "DEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII .... " ithu matteru ennaku romba pudichiruku
 she screams out. The guy turns ......

kadhal thodarathamHeart

kalakuma netra neeBig smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Lols nallu, i knew u wud have liked the Dei part LOLLOLLOL and the brother nakkal sounds like ur Brother rightWink I had him on my mind when i wrote this LOLLOLLOL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2 ........Heart

Love Just Happens, when you least Expect it .........

He turned. His light brown eyes stab deep into her heart. He walks towards them. "Excuse me, DEI!!Confused?? he asked. Tanisha folds her hand."Ama, Unnaitaan, tamil varadha?"  Tanisha bark him back.    "Please mind your manners young lady" he taunts back. "Fine, i will mine my manners. Where's urs? Left it at home?? Yidicite teriyadha maadhiri poona.. yenna artham?" ask Tanisha. The guys expression turns soft. "I'm really sorry. I was rushing ....." he tells Divya. She just nods at him and starts pulling Tanisha's hand and drag her away from there. "Sapedere paruppu kaari, annal peseredhe englishe..." murmurs Tanisha as Divya drags her away. Divya tries to shh shaa Tanisha.
        Madhu still standing looking at them walking away.  He smiles. Tanisha amused him. "Kurumbu kaari, aanalum cutea irekera..." he talks to himself and walks away Wink

"Yenna acci unnake?" ask Divya. Tanisha keeps quite and looks at the menu. They get their food and looks for a place to sit. "Nothing, he was rude.." replied Tanisha. "Adheke, nee DEI nee sollveiya?" ask Divya. Tanisha just bits her fries and looks out at the window. "Unnode kovam... aiyo daa. Listen Tanisha, we are in a different country. You can't assume the pasangal here as the same back at our place." says Divya. "Okay Okay, Lecture yellam vendam. U know im a jolly bubbly type person right? Do i often behave like this?? Its just seing the pain in ur eyes when he knocked u Confused i cud not take it..." says Tanisha softly. "Aiyo ... pulle arikidhe yennake unn pasatil. Podum podum pasatha pulliyerethe, nippathereiya??.." laughs Divya. "Yenna nakkala...?" smirks Tanisha. "ilai ilai .. kindal...."  laughs out aloud Divya. "Hey!! annalum nee avan mugatil parkenam. EEE adelei nee DEI sonnadhum!!!!," says Divya. They both crack up laughing even more. ROFL

Kadhal Thodaratham ........ Heart

Edited by netra_rama - 12 October 2008 at 11:30pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Naanum Vandhutean....oru kadhal kadhai kekka.  By the way, a lovely title Netra. 

A lovely character sketch.  Thus far, these characters suit the actors/actresses.   Also the startng off qutoes are wonderful.. Bravo Bravo Clap

Athusari...Tanisha thumby romba vivakaramana pullai pola....intha vayasilaye ippadhi pesuraaney...hmm hmm...irunthaalum....avan sonnathu rombave ROFL..Naanum athai try pannanum when my friends or cousins leave their home. 

By the looks of it, Madhu manasilla Tanisha puhunthitta pola irrukey or atleast madhu has an eye on her now eh??....At first naan ninaichean, madhu divya mela modhinathaala kadhal varumnu...but ithu koncham different.  I like it Smile

Both Divya and Priya are funny....they sure do know how to yeruyirra nerupilla yennai oothufying....ROFLROFLROFL.....hope avanga paasam Tanishaavin kovathai kattpaduthum... by the way, who is Priya??  avangalukku vantha pudhu friendaa?

thanks netra for the chapters...keep em coming...

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Glad u enjoyed it AishWink Well, there are more kurumbugal to come lols LOLLOL so have lots of laugh. U sure cud use some kurumbugals soon LOLLOLLOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
DEI'ku ivlo thimiraa...........idichadhum illama pombalai pullainga kita argue pandraan...........................cute irukkuraala avanukku........avalukulla irukkura azhagana rakshasi innum kannukku theriyalai polumROFLmaata poraan paiyyan.......life time imprisonment kaathittu irukku..........hmmmmm,lemme wait & watch the fun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top