Balika Vadhu

avika goar..........

Shikhoo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Balika star goes to Bollywood

Avika Gor, Anandi of Balika Vadhu will now be seen as 'Gargi' in a Bollywood movie called 'Morning Walk' which would be releasing next year. This is her second movie after 'Paathshala' which is yet to release.

Avika speaks about Morning Walk…

Q. You'll be soon seen in a Bollywood movie, what is it?

A. Yes, it's 'Morning Walk'. It's about the relation between an old couple, Anupam uncle and Sharmila aunty and their family.

Q. Tell us something about your character.

A. My name in the movie is 'Gargi', who is the grand daughter of Anupam uncle and Sharmila ji. Gargi is a very western and sweet character. She shares a very friendly and wonderful relation with her grandpa.

Q. Who are your co-stars in Morning Walk?

A. Anupam Kher plays my grandfather, Sharmila Tagore is the grandmother, Divya Dutta will be seen as my mother and Rajat Kapoor is the father.

Q. When and how were you approached for the movie?

A. I gave the auditions before Balika Vadhu started and was selected. I finally started shooting for the movie in early July.

Q. You've already started shooting, how has the experience been so far?

A. It has been a wonderful experience till now, everyone at home also supported me. Recently I shot for a dance sequence in the movie with Anupam uncle and it was amazing.

Q. Of all your co-stars in the movie, whom do you admire the most?

A. I like all of them, they all are very sweet. But I get to spend more time with Anupam uncle, he's so nice… he talks with me and even plays with me on the sets.

Q. You are already shooting daily for Balika and now you have Morning Walk too with you, how do you manage to study?

A. I've to shoot for the movie only twice or thrice in a month as I've already shot for this month, so it is not a big problem. Whenever I am shooting, my mom is there to give me company, so she does the same when I go to shoot for Morning and I study in the breaks.

Q. Is this your first movie in Bollywood?

A. No, this is my second movie. I've acted in a movie named 'Paathshala' before, which was about kids set up in a school campus. There were 23 kids and I was one of them, Shahid Kapoor and Ayesha Takia played the teachers and Nana Patekar was the principal of the school.

Q. Who are the stars who you aspire to work with in future?

A. Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor are my favourite actors, I've already worked with Shahid bhaiya now I want to work with Hrithik and amongst the female stars, I would love to work with Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor. I want to do a dance sequence with each one of these.

Q. Have you signed any other Bollywood movies?

A. Yes, I would love to do many more movies but presently I am not doing any other movie.

Q. What type of role would you like to play in future?

A. I wanted to play a role which I am playing in Balika Vadhu, in movies, I've not thought about it.

< ="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> window.google_render_ad();

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and wat about Avinash???
he is soo cute..
n i know that Jaggi is extremely beautiful even without make-up.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: generator

who is avinash.???πŸ˜•

Aree...apna Jadish aur kaun........
well thanx for the info..............luking forward to see her on big srceen as well,she is vry talented n i wish her gud luch for her future....πŸ˜ƒ
Shikhoo thumbnail
oh! i don't know this .thanks to inform this.........😍
Shikhoo thumbnail
read about ur gorges.............πŸ€—
poo_supi thumbnail
Wow.... that great.  I never knew she got into movies....

I would love to see the movies once it is released....

Thanks for sharing...
poo_supi thumbnail
Goar hain ya Gor confirm this...
Shikhoo thumbnail
oh i think u can't read my befor post interveiw of avika...............she says she is intrested dance with hritick rosan...............πŸ€—

Shikhoo thumbnail
Avika Gor Edited by generator - 15 years ago