Smita Bansal is Himesh's behna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Smita Bansal is Himesh's behna

Smita Bansal known as Sumitra of Balika Vadhu is going to play Himesh Reshammiya's sister Jyoti in Karzzzz. Smita who is debuting in Bollywood has all praise for the movie and her on screen bhaiya.

Smita%20bansal

Talking about the offer she says, "I got an offer from T-series and it all happened very quickly. The very next day I had fly to Cape Town where the rest of the cast was filming. I have never met Satishji before that but I am telling you that he is really a wonderful director to work with. It was such a pleasure working them. I has seen the old Karz and I am completely in love with this film and so that is why I said yes to it."

"I am the biggest fan of Rishiji and I know people always compare two actors with each other. But I know Himesh has done his job brilliantly. He was very co-operative with all his co stars. He is a nice human being and a thorough gentleman. He used to entertain us a lot on the sets. He became everyone's darling," gushes Bansal.

Smita who shot for four days in Cape Town says although her role is small, she is very happy with it. "I do not have major role as such in the movie but whatever scenes I have got, I am happy with them because they are very good. I am very excited to see myself on the big screen."

Speaking about the music of the film which is creating waves the world over, Smita says she loves Dhoom and her daughter likes Tandoori Nights from the film.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fluteShikhooskeptical-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smita Bansal is Himesh's behna" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

When I saw the promos of the film I did recognise her.  She looks young and pretty.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
i got Shockedseeing the titleLOLLOLLOLthanks for sharing wish her all the best for the filmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top