Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I want to find the people that compared Ranbir and Deepika to Nargis and Raj Kapoor! Nargis and Raj Kapoor's chemistry (in my opinion) cannot be matched by any pair. And as much as I find SRK-Kajol to be a great on-screen pair, and one of the best,  I find it more shocking to consider any jodi close enough to be like Nargis and Raj Kapoor. Now they most definitely had chemistry that was magical.

Although I personally don't like tatoos, if Deepika has a tatoo then it's entirely her choice. She's entitled to do so.

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

i don't think i said anything regarding her tatoo, you might wanna check my comment before ridiculing yourself  😆

and i think everyone here would agree that she in fact has ridiculed herself by comparing herself to srk-kjo and nargis-raj kapoor....i called her an obsessed lover because she reminds me of saif...big deal...she seems to be completely smitten, which i think is very cute,

i think if it wasn't for the sake BAH's publicity, Ranbir wouldve prefered to keep his private life private...he seems that way,

Lolz I made a blunder in my own post.. ðŸ˜† neways my mistake..but I didnt mean it that way.. AS Someone mentioned that everyone is entitled to their own choice, it should just not bother someone if Saif, Deepika or anyone else for that matter draws a tattoo to show their feelings.. as u say its actually cute that deepika is totally smitten in love.. it just doesnt make anyone obsessed or something.
 And the interview is from sajid superstar's show which aired this weekend, the episode was actually shot way before around 2 months back when BAH wasnt even release.. right now both of them r being enuff careful abt not exposing their relationship so much in media n this is a good decision by them.. too mcuh of anything is definitely boring!!
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm....I dunno wat to say??? Let;s see.
No comments on the tatoo...I would say having a tatoo is just gross.
Comapring herself & her boyfriend too SRK-Kajol ???Isn't it bit too much?
There is absoulelety No chemistry between her & Ranbir.
SRK-Kajol do rock! They can't be replaced.
apux thumbnail
Well, even though I thought Ranbir and Deepika looked cute at the end of BAH, their chemistry is not comparable to SRK-Kajol....uhhhh, I'm sorry but they are nowhere close to them....maybe in the future films their chemistry would be more evident but BAH barely even had RD at all....you could blink and miss their scenes....
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i thought her acting was absolutely horrific in BAH...the role didn't suit her...im still not over the 'dude' word...ROFL....but then again i suppose she's new she needs time to better herself as an actress....