Coming up in Kkusum (Chetan to leave)

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The Sony show that sees the entry of Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal shortly, is fast becoming a nightmare for its scriptwriters. Entering the track around the same time is Mouli Ganguly, while Narayani Shastri stages a comeback as Taashu in the long running serial too.  Lead protagonists Abhay (Anuj Saxena) and Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy), needless to say, are unwilling to let go of the spotlight too.

As things stand, Abhay is about to be disowned by the Kapoor family after a confrontation with Kkusum sometime this week. Abhay, who returns from Shimla, will attempt to reconcile with his family, offering to solve the Kapoor family's financial problems. Kkusum will however step in and blame him for the 'khandaan's problems in front of Kumud, Kali, Kshitiz and Garv. She even blames him for the fatal attempt on Mahi's life and for the attempts on her own life.

Abhay's attempts to pacify her are to no avail, as even his father insists that Abhay is to blame for all the ills plaguing the family. Abhay clarifies that he fled to Shimla on the wedding day, as he received a mysterious call from Shimla from a woman who claimed to solve all his financial worries. The mysterious caller turns out to be Taashu herself. Abhay is unwilling to divulge anything more, and this turns the family off even more.

Anuj aka Abhay Kapoor will walk out of the house. In real life, Anuj Saxena is leaving for a week to Europe on a business trip. More on Kkusum. Chetan Hansraj's track is going to be sidelined, as the actor is going on a 45 day leave for his feature film, while Mauli Ganguly enters the track as Soham's love interest.

The show's makers are currently working on Akashdeep's look and entry as Trishul in the show. Making matters more complicated is the fact that while other Balaji shows like Kyunki... and Kasautii... will be making a generation leap in March, this show won't.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a confusion...why don't they end it nicely by just solving the earlier puzzles....
cndguju thumbnail
ya from this article its obvious that the serial is turning into a hassle....i think ekta should end it and move on to starting another serial on sony!!!!!......i dunno if the shows gonna be the same with the herd of new characters and the loss of others!!!....lets just watch and see!!!!
  thank godddddddddddddddddd..............no more garv for 45 days....................yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylook wht happen to me by shock of happinessssssssssssss.................

~*Deewani*~ thumbnail

Whoa!  So much confusion going on here!

I thought Sohan was supposed to die soon?  If he is then why are they bringing in a love interest for him?

Well, I don't really care if he doens't die cuz it'll be more Ejaz to see, so I'm happy!!

Anyway, looking forward to Kkusum now!  Everything looks to be really exciting!

dolly1211 thumbnail
confusion and confusion.... yuck........ this serial sucks!
samie thumbnail
SERVES ABHAY RIGHT 4 GOIN WALK ABOUT ON HIS WEDDIN DAY I AM SURE HE WAS THE 1 WHO PERSUADE KKUSUM 2 MARRY HIM N THEN HE DOES A BUNK WH@ A JERK? MONEY MATTERS MORE 2 HIM THEN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by samie - 19 years ago
ejaz's babe thumbnail
but y not pick kajal as his love interest?
samir_soni thumbnail
will he be back after 45 days?😭plz say it's 450, not 45
nasshuu thumbnail
thank you god ! he finally out for 45 .. but heeey why not 100 day??? plse i beg you do it 100 day. we need some rest  to watch him!